>75% income tax
>100% corporate tax
>50% sales tax

That's right. You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRpEV2tmYz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sandy Hollycaust never happened

What kind of idiot would start a company in this country if that were the case?

Because communism doesn't work

>100% inheritance tax
then why would you amass wealth to just have it taken away from your children when you die?
>75% income tax
because food.
>100% corporate tax
how will any company survive without being able to make a profit?
>50% sales tax
how will any company survive without being able to sell things?

What he said. You communist faggot.

Dont worry. They will give you that UBI check monthly to live in poverty.

But seriously set up those tax levels in Sim City. See how it works out for growth.

Taxation is flat out extortion by the gov’t and I’m not a fan of my stolen money going to niggers and spics

It's all fun and games until your tax base starves.

112% tax tax the young at birth 20% income tax add onto this the death tax and 115% taxation tax

That is in America, in Europe however its a complete different story in France 63% voted conservative, here in the Netherlands 61%, Austria last week was the same thing not all of the west if fucked only its mongrel off-spring accros the sea.

because that is retarded

because I would very literally dedicate my life to systematically murdering every lawmaker who made these changes

Because some day your parents will die and you'll have to earn a living / buy your own shit?

Because fuck you it's my money

>why would you amass wealth just to have it taken away from your children when you die
They didn't earn that money. It does not belong to them.

>because food
>implying the government can't use your income tax to provide food for everyone

>how will any company survive without being able to make a profit
Subsidies, moron. The deserving companies will get more subsidies.

>how will any company survive without being able to sell things
Everyone would get a UBI so they can afford the slightly more expensive prices.

>Simcity is real life.

End yourself

>It does not belong to them.
yes it does you insufferable faggot

>they didn't earn it
>but somehow it's still theirs

Makes sense.

>basic economics in a closed system is so easy to implement that any retard can understand the consequences on a small scale

>they didn't earn that money
no but their parents did; and they have the ability to choose what to do with the money. "Oh but its all taxed" great; now people are just hiding the money in some undisclosed location that only their kids know about; or move it to off shore accounts (most likely)
>government can distribute anything effectively ever

>the company that pays more bribes gets more memedollars therefore they're a better company goy!

>just give everyone free dollars that works great. What do you mean hyper inflation? never heard of it

their parents made it, and gave it to kids
what part of it you do not understand?
you want to ban gifting because no one likes your commie ass and you never recieved anything?

The instant the holder of something dies, that money/possession should be redistributed amongst everyone.

no reason to ever work for anything or buy anything. neat. homeless on a beach here i come!

there's a free helicopter ride waiting for you and (((your))) /comrades/

anyway; enjoy the +2 sheckels for sliding the board a little bit

no, it should not, the mere idea is preposterous and retarded, and here is why:
>everyone never contributed to wealth of particular dead person

If everyone got UBI than the cost of food and rent for a month would be UBI+50 bucks.

If everyone has something, then nobody has anything. Functionally that money would cease to exist because prices woild adjust.

You godamned nitwit.

>grandpa dies
>all his money goes to the state

Holy shit kys commie jew.
That's my money. Btw real posters should check out the catalog right now. huge r.aid going on right now.

Communism doesn't fucking work you stupid communist faggot.
First of all NOBODY wants to give their wealth to random niggers instead of their own kids.
Secondly redistribution of wealth never ever worked and will never work
Thirdly it's completely unfair. Those people didn't earn that money either so it doesn't belong to them

>least religious
>an accomplishment
the kingdom of God will not be shared with these faggots. Glorious day!

Fuck your slide thread you commie faggot. Day of rope is nearly here. I'll allow Milton Freidman to explain this shit to you, you fucking commie dicklet: youtube.com/watch?v=MRpEV2tmYz4

It's more real than the communist utopia you seek

% inheritance tax
Why work then? If everything you have worked for will only be taken away from your family, then why work in the first place if the fruits of your labor will not keep in your tribe?

What gives you the right to my property?

Wrong ID to accuse, bro.

Giant taxations don't work. Get it? "Don't work"

>being against inheritance

Why not just shoot a man's children and burn his house down after he dies?

Becasue nobody would do anything and our society would collapse if you cant benefit from the fruits of your own labour. I have a small business in canada here and my taxes and operatign expenses are creeping up and up and up. Im almost at the point where im going to say fuck it and get some shitty day job. Unless you can pull in millions a year, having a small business that grosses 120k or less is not worth it here, too prohibitive.

what gives you the right to drive on the roads I pay for and send your kid to the school I pay for?

ONE (1) reason
>capitalflight

>100% inheritence tax
yeah okay so the only reason to make money is to be selfish and passing your success to your children is impossible?
end urself

>I pay for
Who says you paid more for the road and school?

>>They didn't earn it
>>Here's your government check for not doing anything

Nigger are you retarded?

odds are we are paying the same % of our income for it. I only say "I pay for" because you're a faggot saying taxation is theft

Because I would have to 1099 your mom and then she couldn’t afford your tendies.

>odds are we are paying the same % of our income for it.
And if you don't then GTFO from the road.

Stop getting baited, sage this shit

>Hiding the money and offshore accounts
What ever happened to making bullshit non-profits like they did in my age

Give back all your Christmas presents since you didn’t earn them.

why should money that has already been taxed be further taxed because you're stupid enough to die?

not sure what you're even arguing at this point m8.
pay the tax or don't enjoy the service, pretty simple shit really
retards who say taxation is theft are just that, retards.

Were his presents extracted involuntarily from the gift givers?

>child doesn't deserve inheritence because they didn't earn it
>somehow your comrades deserve it
really made me think

>pay the tax or don't enjoy the service
Paying the tax don't makes you entitled to use service m8. Pay for the service or GTFO.

Fuck you all to a fiery death in California. As far as I am concerned I am generation Y. All it really takes is confetti and glitter to distract you retards into being "Unique." Weak and pathetic faggots the lot of you.

what the fuck are you even talking about mate
how can I not deserve to use the service if I pay for it?

>Liberal logic

>The government fucked everything up and the system is against us! Let's give the majority of our resources, economic power and freedom to the government and system.

>Paying tax =/= paying for service
Seriously, open any tax code.

% corporate tax
Nigger what?
The company would be broke within a year.
Corporations need excess money to continue advancing in technology, maintenance, and increase in production by expanding.
The only way they could compete is by increasing the product by so much it would be absurd to even buy it.

>75% income tax
Great you just put 99% of the U.S.A. into direct poverty.

>100% inheritance tax
I couldn't give a shit.

>50% sales tax
Add in the previous two responses, income tax and product cost increase from corporate tax. No one would be able to even afford a base product, let alone you add another 50% on top of it.

>100% inheritance tax
Because I want my next of kin to have my property instead of some lazy bum I don't even know.
>75% income tax
>100% corporate tax
It isn't yours to take you thieving faggot.

>It doesn't belong to them
and you seriously think that it's yours to take?

Well, we definitely know ShareBlue got more of that Soros money.

Honestly, I pity you people more than I hate you. The inhuman sociopaths you're willingly whoring yourselves out to, the disgusting corruption that you're willingly selling yourselves to cover up, the destructive evil you're trying to promote in the name of "justice..."

You're so far gone and beyond what I'd consider a fellow human, let alone a fellow countryman, there's no way you can be saved or redeemed or changed. And it's a course in life that you consented to. You willingly chose it. You chose to cover up the pedophilia and the rape and the murder and the cannibalism. You consented to be an instrument in the hands of evil. You're trying to shutter and silence investigations into the heart of corruption and evil in the world.

I truly hope that the DOTR comes. I can't wait until we doxx you and all of your acolytes. You deserve no mercy, and none will be given. Hopefully you'll have quick deaths.

How poor are you and how old are you?

I would die keeping this from ever happening.

>Give me one reason why
no you give me a reason why.

Because people like you enforcing it would get shot be people like me.

OP is great at economics, tell me why anyone would run a company if there was no profits to be made. Also the whole capital was in the hands of goverment in one generation. Autism at it's finest.

An individual is not a public utility. If so you could cannibalize your neighbor because you were hungry. Want to fuck your neighbors wife? Go ahead. Public utility. Like the way your neighbors house looks? Move in. You are literally the scum of the earth. gibsmedat.jpg.

Bc Taxation is theft. Why would any one give money to the Mafia? E-X-T-O-R-T-I-O-N. All governments are Mafia. Why don't u learn to take care of yerself wo having to live on stolen goods

>no point amassing wealth
>average citizens poor as shit
>private companies fuck off in droves
>international trade grinds to a halt