Meme Blacks back to Africa

Guys. Do you possess the power to meme into the minds of average blacks the idea to return to Africa?
Is it possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video14908967/blonde_girl_fucked_by_black_guy_after_party_-_onlysexyhoes.com#_tabComments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goodbye.

hello

that is actually a great idea

>implying they can afford to move
50% of them are functionally retarded using the old IQ definitions. They are stuck here.

>implying they have money and brains to do it.

Doesn't work like that desu

>if they can't afford the trip back home, they can just unzip their pants, pull out their tail and swing back

You do realize African blacks would kill these idiots right? They won't even see them as "black brothers," but traitors

But what will we do with niggerball industry then? Who is going to play niggerball?

use a rope.
you'll get faster there.

Liberia.
/Thread.

Your point?

Brady bunch reruns?

We must re-inspire the movement back to Africa.
We will send the brightest! We will send the best! We will send the strongest!
Surely, with the very best of the black race building up Africa, there will be no limit to their success!

#BLACKHOME is better hashtag IMO since most black people wont know what Brexit is so the pun makes no sense to them.

Multi-faceted hashtag is a good approach, eventually one will catch on.
Go with #Blaxit, #BlackHome #BackToAfrica #BLM and some of the lunatic black "Kings/Queens" will catch hold of one and start to use it...
From there the strategy develops to continue to push that chosen hashtag and push the agenda

You really understand just how incompetent, dull-witted and poor black Americans really are. Most adult blacks I've conversed with have never flown on a plane in their lives.

>You really understand
I mean't "you really don't understand"

I dont see how this is a bad thing..

Then let the rich ones catch on to the movement, and they will pay for the poor to return.

>Black dad staying with kid

Because this would keep blacks from willingly returning to Africa, you idiot.

dont worry, the military can teach anyone how to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

Blacks are poor and lazy, so how are they going to afford a plane ticket to africa?

this is really a good idea that could stop conflicts between whites and blacks. we should make youtube videos and memes glorifying Africa as their natural homeland so they will return there. I hope this idea doesn't get forgotten

Who do you think started Hotep?... That's why they are inclined to side with other nationalism.

noice meme, OP

Cargo ships

Waste of time. Niggers won't leave the US. They need wypipo to leech off, and they know it.

Make comparison to the Exodus. this will generate some extra feels.

>They need wypipo to leech off, and they know it.

SOME blacks know it, most buy into the WE WUZ KANGS, WE THE STRONGEST RACE, WE INVENTED EVERYTHING, WHITE PEOPLE IZ DEVIL

It's those blacks we need to target.

>tfw if Talcum X went along with this he could become /our guy/

Africans are really showing their true colors. Killing each other in America, while the UN is gunning down their brothers in Africa, and selling the whole continent to China.

I wish. I'm pretty sure he'd see through this, to get him on board he'd need to be pressured into it by blacks supporting it.

meme them back

Nah we good

this is our country now yall can go back to mayonnaiseland or whateva tho

>Time to finally get our 40 acres and become kangz n shit

There needs to be a bill introduced that would help fund the return to their homeland. It's not their fault they are here, we brought them here and the dumb ones don't have the money to get back.

>our country now

It was your country for 8 years, but Trump is the president now so it's our country again.

Would you whites accept paying "reparations" if that means paying negroes' plane tickets and housing for a year?

Depends. Can they just fly back to the USA if they don't like it? (Which they won't) Because that would seem like a waste of money to our tax money for them to move their for a year but just come back because they're still US citizens.

You do realize black people post here right? I'll just tell everyone that this is yet another plot by the alt-right.

Lol... you must be same person that did the Israel diversity thread... funny genius

He's taking the piss right?

but wouldn't this be better for both parties? you will be able to live in your homeland and create your own country to be proud of

This is a clever meme

genius

LMAO Niggers lived in Africa for 50 000 years before men even came to Eutope, If it were whites who lived before everyone else, we would colonize the galaxy before niggers even evolved.

#time2goBlafricka ?

>spot newfags the thread
hello newfriends, how do you like this anime nazi forum?

>?
dude, even blacks know they dont create shit.
Niggers are parasitic in nature, they'll never leave but they may well kill the host and then return to their default state of starvation, slavery and tribal warfare.

maybe they'll start calling themselves straight American

do it!

Don't autistic blacks dream about their own Kekistan out in the wild? It's better than urban ghettos by any measure.

Fucking epic.

It's not good enough honestly. If you really want this shit to work you need to step up your game with promises of plenty of ass and marijuana. The average black does not give a shit about this clean aesthetic you white boys are into, head back to the drawing board.

>BLAXIT
>Make Africa great again
If you guys are able to pull this off.....

KANGZDUMB N SHEEIT

this nog is right; needs nude sheboons and weed and stuff. And how like tree fiddy dolla can buy you a mansion n sheeit.

Tell them that the exchange rate on one welfare check is enough to buy a mansion and live a lifetime in Rwanda.

>ctrl + f
>no Marcus Garvey

Idiots, Marcus Garvey is REVERED by niggas and he was totally for the "go back to africa" shit. You need to PROMINENTLY FEATURE HIM. He was a based nigga.

The best way to make them get on the boat is to convince them white people don't want them to.

xvideos.com/video14908967/blonde_girl_fucked_by_black_guy_after_party_-_onlysexyhoes.com#_tabComments
look at this, tell me again how blacks are not bigger than whites lol. she is amateur dutch. lovig that big dick. now she thinks that blacks are much bigger than whites. you are losing your best

It's a good idea, but since you posted here it will trace back to Sup Forums via archive

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS

Use actual city/landscape pictures that look pretty and homely and that look inviting to appeal to their kang syndrome.
Also name the place in your pic.

Pic related

most blacks are functionally illiterate.

Holy shit this is great, now we need to spread these memes on normiebook and other compromised sites under the guise of a true member.

This. We need them to think that we need them here and that we'd be poorer as a nation for losing them. Make them believe that they can create a first world nation on their own.

> calling it fatherland
I thought you wanted them to return, not be confused on where to go.

This would have been easier before the redditfags showed up.

Difference is no one wanted to stay in a sub Saharan shithole

For social media & your average nog yeah you're right, however for the movement to look legitimate & have BLM back it it'd have to look less shallow

This is honestly a really good idea. I've already saved and started to spread the good memes here. Starting on normie pages but also posting on blm pages

As if these apes would even realize that, and it's not like the media would report on it either because they don't want to show black people in their natural habitat.

Not just Africa, but Liberia
>speak English too
>same government and rights
>similar flag
>but all blacks, their slave ancestors who returned from north america
>also it's on the ocean and it's always summer

>malcom

>m-muh dik

You think niggers are smart enough to understand that instead of just chasing the easy way out? Top fucking kek

I don't think they would call it blaxit.

>white couple
???

Are you following along?

There needs to be a promise of bling bling and autonomy where the man will no longer keep them down.

Stealing... "for a friend"