Raildex NT16

What does it take to stop this madwoman? Everyone is getting wasted by her.

Misaki a best. A BEST.

Find some magician to heal her dog

>The mass murderer pouted her lips and looked away like a delinquent girl scolded by her parents.

>“…Yeah, sorry.”

Is Salome a Sasuge of Raildex?

Can't be stopped.

Misaki a shit*

Doge coming back

Yuiitsu wants the N

Kamisato best boy.

Ellen please go

I am waiting to see the details of the big fight before making any detailed theories as to how she'll be stopped.

But I've got a feeling Aleister wants Mikoto to at least attempt to kill Yuuitsu, even if he was being completely honest about wanting Mikoto dead

At this point she should be so far gone a single touch from Touma will crumble her away right?

I like Misaka bad girl

I doubt she's entirely made of Dark Matter

So... Yuiitsu vs Touma next volume, right?

We have conflicting spoilers about the big fight

Early spoilers say Mikoto helped Touma against Yuiitsu and they couldn't win, but Kamisato turned it all around.

More trust worthy spoilers say Yuiitsu got her ass handed to her but only won by a trick. Other absolutely trustworthy spoilers also imply Mikoto only fought Elements, not Yuiitsu too.

We also have absolutely no spoilers about what she did to her body. I don't think the epilogue had any spoilers either?

I think theories and speculations will be more clear after the big fight gets translated

>Yuiitsu got her ass handed to her but only won by a trick.

I see she's already gone beyond Kiharas by imitating the protagonist role.

Isn't Touma going to defeat the big bad and add her to the harem like usual?

It depends on what is stronger. Touma's harem development abilities or the Kihara propensity for death.

>I don't think the epilogue had any spoilers either?
I think were those lines where Kamisato was vanished

Why the fuck she doesn't use her magical science to heal her dog?

Is she that stupid? I swear if someone calls her on this (and I bet it will be Touma) I'll be fucking mad.

If she could heal Noukan we wouldn't be in this mess genius.

My half joke theory is

Kamisato will return from WR in such a way that magic gods can't do it. An all out war against Yuiitsu will have started and Kamisato will defend her because "muh understanding". Her brain will end up inside a dog that will be given to an injured Kamisato. He'll get his hand back but take his new dog and harem and stay away until he's needed against Aleister

I say it's a half joke because I could see it actually going down like this

I would love this, to be honest.
I like it especially because you didn't bring back any of the shitty magic gods, especially garbage like Niang-Niang.

What would you do if Touma is right again?

Well Kamisato popping up with an explaination to escape WR that means magic gods make sense

*gods can't do it

If there was a current method to save him, Aleister would have provided it instead of letting a loose cannon like Yuiitsu obtain WR and turn AC into a zoo. Touma isn't even living his life correctly anyways, and the method they used in NT14 expended the last useful magic god.

Touma lost his "living correctly" status at the end of NT9

Even if Kamachi asspulls the magic gods Kamisato WR back, we won't ever see HP or Neph again because their deaths weren't due to WR

I doubt it, Aleister is really on suicide watch and willing to do any sacrifice to make it happen.

He knew what would happen when he send Doge after Kamisato and let it happen hoping that his plan will be good and at the same time hoping he himself would be wrong.

Also, Touma a shit, last time he did something cool was on NT4 when he stopped Marian but that didn't last long.

The spoiler pics didn't have page numbers, so we don't know that exactly, but I think that was Chapter 4.

He did save Othinus, but I am still of the opinion he was morally wrong for defending and absolutely nothing will change my opinion.

>Letting people die is morally correct

It's not if said person is either innocent completely or guilty of something that does not deserve death. Othinus is neither.

There really was no real morals or ideals being displayed on Touma's part. He just didn't want Othinus to die. It was a completely selfish wish and he didn't give a shit what anybody else thought about it.

I personally feel like he was due for some form of reward. If he wants a Stockholm syndrome inducing pet fairy, let the man have a Stockholm syndrome inducing pet fairy.

Why many people disliked NT10?

>It's becoming too late to bother continuing OT anime
>But if they do NT nothing will make sense and people will riot

Why don't they just adapt the Daihaseisai arc in Railgun?

And have to deal with more shitty fanfiction? Not even GUTS is worth that probably.

Well he got his selfish wish and "reward" as well as forcing the world to bend to his wishes. I still see it as step toward a bad thing. He best hope his "reward" doesn't ever backfire on him or end up causing more problems down the line

I see where you're coming from, but it doesn't have to be all bad. Nagai could spend half a season devoted to Misaka and the Slut Brigade, plus clones and maybe even a Touma appearance, actually preparing for and participating in the Daihaseisai. Done correctly, it could be entertaining and ease the SoL-fag sector of the fanbase into the Level 6 Biri parts.

One person forcing the world to bend the knee to his will, especially for a selfish wish, is never ever a good thing no matter how much you think he was owed by the world. Add in his wish has the potential to cause problems later, it's even more of a bad thing.

>implying accel won't be adapted to test the waters of another OT adaptation

He didn't force anyone to do anything. People were just convinced and left it up to him.

SoL is fine but theirs are just so boring, at least Touma's school is fun. Nagai makes the slut brigades interactions too "perfect", it just feels off especially due to how badly Misaka herself is changed.

Accel adaptation would kill the series for good.

Even though I did call it a reward, I kind of hope it does actually turn out to be a bad decision and it does bite him in the ass. Touma character development is rare and this would (hopefully) cause it to happen. Or at least push us into or near endgame. This series is fun and all but it seriously needs to get moving.

He literally told the first person to reach him in NT10 "fuck talking, fuck trying to convince you, I want to fight" AFTER the person asked him to talk.

How is that not "my way or nothing"

Forcing implies the world had no way to stop Touma from doing it his way, and that definitely wasn't the case.

Then why didn't Touma die if the world didn't cave to his will and they had ways to stop him

I agree. I hope he pays dearly for saving Othinus. And that endgame is soon. I love this series too but it's time to wrap it up

Why the fuck would anyone kill Touma? By the end of the volume Othinus was completely powerless and killing Touma for her in that state is a huge minus in everyone's plans except maybe Laura just to fuck with Aleister

I'm talking about before the end of the volume

After he got Katze on his side and that speech he gave, anybody that did not side with him would have been marked as the "bad guy." Somebody could have sucked it up and just killed her anyway but she was weakened and most likely powerless so they figured "fuck it, let the boy take care of her." Killing Touma would have been a stupid as hell decision too. So yeah, they caved.

So he basically did force the world into bending the knee to him, which was the point

Is Touma bahamut or the many headed dragon that will devour all things?
I know his hand is not his power and is just the all nullifying ultimate seal that has replaced is real hand.

But who put it there and why is he the one who is supposed to end existence.

But he didn't force Katze, and America is the world.

It's unironically better than early NT and Railgah.

The first arc isn't even over yet, there's not enough material.

Just adapt Daihaseisai and either LAC or Russian Mall.

We don't know exactly what Touma is. We have a few in universe guesses and hints. We also have several theories probably have some truth to them.

It gets boring when there is only teases and author drops it for volumes.

That was meant for He really checkmated them from a tactical standpoint instead of using brute force. Their hands were tied.

By the time they announce it and produce it there will be enough, especially when they inevitably make it half filler.

What would Accel filler even consist of?

Shit, they might as well throw in Battle Royale.

But he pretty much did. By the end of the novel, anyone against Touma and Othinus was now an enemy because his tantrum convinced Katze

>the actual Accel chapters are adapted as flashbacks
>different flashbacks to canon chapters as Batle Royale plays out in current time
I'm down.

All I want is to see is Aqua and Touma's fast ball special animated. It is a simple wish but then I can die in peace.

I just want WW3 animated so I can drop this series without regrets and go all out to shitpost NT.

Maybe that's why they don't do it? They're aware it will drop even more.

>implying kamachi wouldn't wait to bust out the arc to beat all arcs as soon as Index 3 gets announced

This. If Index III ever gets announced you can bet the next NT will be amazing

WW3 happened right around the time s2 was announced, wasn't it? I don't remember clearly, but if NT started the same year as s2 aired, that would mean he started WW3 when it got announced.

You really think Nagai won't try to force more fanfiction in?

Don't get too excited but:

The next time they could possibly announce Index III is in October.

The earliest NT17 can come out is December, which would mean it'd be confirmed in October.

NT17 in December means April release for NT18, which is also the earliest Index III would air if it's announced in October.

Do I expect any of this to happen except maybe the novel release dates? Not at all. But it's a thing.

Eh, I'd expect them to announce a season with a LN release.

So when it ends, because that's the only good thing he can do.

What? Word yourself better user, I don't get your point.

Announcing "season coming soon" and "novel coming soon" together makes sense when paired with "season now" and "novel now"

Not to mention several novels would release during s3 airing

I'm pointing out if there's a pattern between how crazy Kamachi gets when it's anime time.
>OT15 was around the time s1 got announced
>WW3 was when s2 got announced
>??? when s3 gets announced.

>trying to become a unique Kihara
>literally calls Aleister the main dish in NT15 epilogue

Why do people think she's going to die again? She might be a crazy bitch at the moment but she's pretty much set up to be an ally towards the end of NT.

>when s3 gets announced.

>thinking Crowley is still the final boss

Reminder that Crowley deserves all the bullying

Hypothetically dreaming.

Even if he isn't, they have to get through him first.

>implying it won't be this fall

Yeah. It's obviously Aiwass.

As for s3, I think it'll be soon or legitimately never. NT being the end of the series or not, we will definitely be close to the end of NT by NT17. I don't think the anime will continue AFTER series end/title change.

As for the series end, I think everyone who believes in a third title change/series is full of shit. Look at all the stuff that's ended in the last few years that people said would never end. I bet money this will end somewhere around NT24, in about 2 1/2 years.

Most of that stuff was said multiple times that they were on its final story arcs by their authors, though.

And Kamachi can't announce the final story arc somewhere in between NT18 and NT21 because?

I'm saying he hasn't yet, so your comparison doesn't really work with the stuff that ended recentely.

It does work because I'm implying he can announce final arc at any time. Even next volume if he was so inclined

I wish ZW OVA series

0-X office spinoff when.

The story is moving so fucking slow and there are so many things that need to be explained and delved into within the 7-8 volumes remaining assuming NT ends in the mid-20's.

Whatever he does in this timeframe, it won't be pretty.

Has any fictional series (especially LNs and mangas, but don't exclude western media) ever answered ALL your questions and solved everything?

Who is that?

>thinking index will end before railgun and all the other spinoffs
This isn't even a discussion until they do.

Not that I can remember, but Index would leave as much as Bleach with this pace.