PolNewsNetwork on twiter suspended again #polnewsnetwork #polnewsinfinity @LeviSmithUSAOfficial

Twitter suspended pol news network account again.
And they did the same yesterday.
Yesterday they also locked his private account for 7 days.
Today they suspended Levis private account too.
@LeviSmithUSAOfficial

Backup of acocunt: archive.fo/FsXvv

Probable reason why it was deleted: squawker.org/culture-wars/twitterantifa/

Other urls found in this thread:

jamesbrowersite.wordpress.com/2017/10/18/twittpocrisy-ceo-of-twitter-jack-dorsey-follows-antifa-ex-troll-employee-who-condones-kelly-ellis/
twitter.com/jbro_1776/status/920040428719587329
archive.is/ygF9u
archive.is/JUVnn
imgur.com/gallery/PCnfL
medium.com/@kellyellis_96204/i-find-it-really-amazing-that-you-went-with-this-of-all-possible-responses-1b5f596575f8
archive.is/VvXs6
gab.ai/PNN
youtube.com/watch?v=z4PQbMhhW7U
twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/920901666144169984
youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
thejidf.org
archive.4plebs.org/pol/post/77777777/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is thread form yesterday: >

As you can see here we are wxposing some twitter employees and their support for AntiFa, Doxxing accounts, connection to accounts that are reporting alt right channels...

(((They))) Dont like that.

Some things in the background:

jamesbrowersite.wordpress.com/2017/10/18/twittpocrisy-ceo-of-twitter-jack-dorsey-follows-antifa-ex-troll-employee-who-condones-kelly-ellis/

twitter.com/jbro_1776/status/920040428719587329

Archives of two deleted medium posts:
archive.is/ygF9u
archive.is/JUVnn

Few details about Kelly Ellis:
imgur.com/gallery/PCnfL

Kelly worked for medium too, that is how she got those two blogposts deleted.

>This amount of corruption.

No one cares about this stupid twitter account.
No one here wants it to exist.
I'm glad it's banned.
Fuck off.
Rules 1 & 2 you goddamn newfag. I hope mods permaban you

Fuck you Cernobitch.

No fuck you. I don't want more redditards and newfags coming to this board. you wonder why it's so shit today, you can look no further than the kikeistani retards who memed this website into the main stream. I hate you

Its slowly becoming too much to document it all. Escpecially as we are getting shoahed as we post thing.

James Brower got suspended wont medium and all his blogs were deleted.

Levi Smith suspended from twitter three times in two days.

Meanwhile that Kelly Ellis still has moderators at twitter and at medium on speed dial on her phone.
And she is perfectly fine to post how she wishes for Trump to die, and she can accuse people on medium of lying.

medium.com/@kellyellis_96204/i-find-it-really-amazing-that-you-went-with-this-of-all-possible-responses-1b5f596575f8

You're Jewish. You're a pedophile I get it.

((((((((LEVI))))))))

kikecha: gascoyne

We have a twitter account?

Stay banned
And someone should ban you from the board too.

You need to lurk more then newfag.

Ask oldfags where safe heaven is.

Another deleted medium article:

archive.is/VvXs6

Twitter Policy Operations Lead follows top Doxing account “Yes You’re Racist”
This violates Twitter’s own policy on disclosing private information.

no one cares about some faggot fame whoring likely jew who steals everything posted here and shares it with normies leading to an endless flood of weak ass normies like you faggot OP

>Rules 1 & 2
this fucking nu/pol and their worship of fame whoring e celeb youtubers, twitterers, etc is absolute cancer

this response case in point they are cancer

You guys dont like polnews because he posts truth.

are you literally retarded?
>remember when we used to ostracize those who broke rules 1 and 2? Pepperridge farm remembers

>8
kys

>When you're so contrarian, even media that supports your views is "trash"

Sup Forums is like a woman, you give exactly what they desire yet they still complain about it.

Sup Forums has never wanted something like this. kys

He's on Gab:
gab.ai/PNN

4/pol/ is not a secret clubhouse anymore. Go to 8pol for that. I see 4/pol/s task as redpilling masses, this is the only place we can do that in.

The newfags in general stay only lurking. They might have done the mistake and posted an idiotic message, but they only do that mistake once because they get bullied and they still have a soul so they react badly to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4PQbMhhW7U

Thus proves my point. . .

True, since Sup Forums is a public website but Sup Forums news network is breaking the rule of exposing Sup Forums to the world.

I cant agree more.

Sup Forums Sup Forums became MSM, it became place where middle aged mums can get slowly gently redpilled.

Do you even know how many topics are banned fomr here? Mods dont allow even HWNDU thread ffs.

Real balckpills that need to be protected are not here anymore.

good. keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums we don't need such a heavy influx of newfaggotry both from the (((left))) and the right, it's created a dark age in chan culture

Good. Hopefully they keep banning him and the faggot that runs it kills himself.

It's some cockfag redditor who posts Sup Forums "news" because he thinks that he's part of some sekret klub. Absolute cancer.

as bad as richard spencer. fuck off with these faggot figureheads.

bump

Sup Forums has been covered by MSM many times already, anyone with knowledge about US elections probably knows about it. We have the truths and logic on our side, any liberal that would come here would either fuck off or mentally break-down due to realizing how wrong he was all along. The more eyes on Sup Forums lurking and getting redpilled, the better.

HWNDU is organized elsewhere, it doesn't need to be here. What are topics that one supposedly isn't allowed to talk about?

Would having more people in Sup Forums really be a good thing?

Good. Fuck those attention whores reposting shit from here for likes and retweets.

Corruption in twitter is not good.

I just wanted to sound melodramatic to inspirte people to seek for deeper rabbit holes.

I noticed that HWNDU and anftifa doxxing threads being deleted.

We get around moderation mostly. And for longer operation we get used to hours when mods that dont like us are on so we try to hide a bit more then.

O understand why this two topics need to be officially banned here, but at same time those two are two of the most MSM reported activities of Sup Forums in this year. There are countless videos with hundreds of thousand of views talking about those operations.

Trolling Shia and doxing violent antifas.

More lurkers dont cost you anything. But they contribute a lot at big operations where hivemind needs to do its job.

If you want to win culture war you have to make normies and sjw cultists leave their safe spaces and come here. Or serve content from here in their safe spaces. This is what Levi is doing on twitter.

Posting? No. Lurking? Yes. Newfags usually lurk for a long time before posting, many probably never do a post. Just call out obvious newfags and call them retarded niggers. That will keep them from posting for another half year.

As said earlier, for serious discussion, head elsewhere.

Antifa threads getting ban'd is sad, I admit that. The mods are not Sup Forumsacks and will not think what is good for the board. But this place is despite of that, useful for others purposes. Such as the redpilling of curious new minds.

Care police

Don't really care about interfacing on other platforms using the identity of this one.

fucking GOOD, death to all reposting newfag scum especially this fucking hebe

The fuck?

There's still holocaust and jewish exposure threads constantly. CIA hoaxes and hellos to the FBI bros, shillfagging and everything else there's always been.

The shillfagging is up, but because the nupols are still replying to them.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums have always been just as borderline retarded as now.

tumblr was here for months, reddit still swinging to get their nuts jiggled.

The fact that MSM pulls stories from pol is hilarious - especially when they accuse pol the next day of "spreading misinformation".

You never liked coming here, you needed to. That won't change unless you let it.

shut the fuck up and stop pretending you're not levi you filthy fucking kike. your accounts will continue to get banned for as long as you insist on ruining this board.

Cry more and be useless pleb

Rest of you try to redpill few followers of this feminist queen.

twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/920901666144169984

I will not be silenced
anyone else here buying burner phones and changing numbers when Twitter bans?

ATTENTION Sup Forums THE SHILLS ON THIS BOARD ARE ALL JEWISH

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

thejidf.org

you need to lurk more detective

>Real balckpills that need to be protected are not here anymore.

says you

good fucking riddance, I'll personally kill the newfag attention whore behind that account if I ever find out who he is

that fag is personally responsible for a substantial part of the decline and newfaggotry on this board

being laughed at isnt redpilling anyone.

Go listen to shit kids on bitmessage and on nntpchans are saying

I am not saying things are hidden from here, but Sup Forums is not very good with archiving. Other boards have slower threads where people work on same thread for days or even weeks.

Here things come and go. Threads are overrun with next retarded things SJWs or Trumps tweet in two hours. If you are not on at that time you miss it.
How many of you are searching for things on 4plebs?

Levis channel was good way for people who dont have 8 hours a day to lurk on Sup Forums to get most important happening from here directly in their twitter feed. As twitter works populat posts with many likes get displayed for people who login hours or even days later. So big events are not missed.
But it sure do attract haters who try to bring Sup Forums down. But I think we can handle those.

fuck off you cancerous faggot

hope you get permaed by both twitter and Sup Forums

how fucking pathetic do you think we are? just move elsewhere if you get banned too much. stop wasting your time on lib sites

Do you know where you are?
You are on anonymous imageboard.

And you are jealous of pointless likes and retweets. Absence of which is sole reason why this website is as good as it is.

Maybe websites with karma would suit you better.

This

How do you plant to win culture war if you let them stay in their echo chambers?
Chaos is only thing that shakes them a bit. And we need to cause it in their places.

You dont win wars with circle jerking here in holocaust denial threads.
You win wars with taking enemy territory.

Why do you think that Facebook, Twitter, google and Youtube are all ramping up their censorship?

They dont want another Trump>Hillary to happen.
And if we dont do our job it wont happen again, and we will be cucked in progressive agenda for 50 years.
Dont be so sure that red pilled people are just gonna continue winning elections. When (((they))) cut normies from alternative media we are doomed.

stop using twitter and these bullshit cucked platforms, switch to Minds and Steemit already.

Thats good point to.
But causing havoc and helping Fb and Twitter die sooner is also not bad.

Keep doing what you do Levi. It's effective.

i want one of those

>shitting on reddit
r/donald elected trump

I dont have one. This is pic from owner of cock.li email provider.

Those were made to commemorate post.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/post/77777777/

Its still cancer. And nothing big came from them except reddit drama and mostly failed pizzagate.

And even for that Sup Forums did most of the legwork for them.

Other things they do is post news articles nobody reads, and they ban anyone who dares to ask wrong question.