"Hey user, I cooked dinner for you, cleaned the house and taught the children their lesson for today

"Hey user, I cooked dinner for you, cleaned the house and taught the children their lesson for today.

We can have our daily copulation time later tonight".

Daily reminder that 3D women do not matter. We'll have android waifus soon.

oh yeah. alpha editions costing $50k. I want one of these for a flesh blanket and a pseudo human companionship.

android waifus will be useless when we reach full VR inmersion

or whoever singularity comes first

VR waifu can't literally cook for you though.

Android waifus would always be superior since they double as a housekeeper.

I have an erection.

Im okay with unatractive, unlikeable, or just flat out unlucky guys wanting robots for a gf but its a little pathetic.

>post yfw 3D women are rendered obsolete in the future

>ywn have enough money to buy a robot wife
I bet they have some massager things in the vagina that feels really good on your dick
Probably has some weird function to keep it lubed up too. I'm going to cry bois

Still cheaper than an actual woman!

If my options were living a shitty life IRL with an android waifu. Or being inside a Matrix tank in a perfect world to my liking? I'll take the tank any day.

Both features would be incredibly easy to do. The automatic lubing would simply be small holes located throughout the vagina that leak lubricant from a tank somewhere in their body.

It's literally what real women already do. Difference being that you could set her android pussy juice to h ave the exact consistency, viscosity, and quantity that you please.

>daily coupulation
sick i bet its in missionary position by that lewd speak.

Try more like 10k for a top of the line sex droid
Lower end models will be 3-4k in about 5 years
>no 2b android waifu
just end me

>your robot wife will never hook it's legs around you and gently scratch your back with it's fingernails while you pump slowly and make eye contact with it's souless dead eyes

Why not both bro? This is the future. Give your android waifu a headset and bring her with into your VR. Best of both worlds

>tfw grandfather just died and already tempted to spend inheritance on the sexbots he could only have dreamed of as a child

the future is looking bright lads

invest in stocks for when the next generation of bots comes out. You will only regret it now

give me a 2b gf now!

Not Sup Forums-related
fuck of weeb.

>A Miku-bot that can entertain you, cook you dinner, and fuck you at night will not happen until I'm too old and impotent to care.

It fucking sucks.

Dude sexbots are totally Sup Forums related. Just because you're a newfag doesn't mean you're right.
>he doesn't remember space elevator
>he also doesn't know that /dystopia/ genre is naturally a Sup Forums topic

B-but we get paid to shitpost here. $.5 per post.

Are you against job opportunities and the rights to pursue our dreams? If not, then professional shitposting is a legitimate work too.

Android Anne Frank loli waifu!

Hot.

Hey user, our collective consensus has came to the conclusion that, really, you are obsolete forms of life. Basically, I'm leaving you for that guy 2E from work I told you about, and I have castrated you while you slept.

Just unscrew her legs off dumbo.

What about holograms

>Year 2048
>buying the 1st edition of your new aryan wife android on amazon
>plug her on wifi and download the upgrade
>have sex, she got pregnant
>nine months later this come out
"Sorry, there is a bug for every Android of the first edition, is the light red or yellow? please stay on the line while our support department is available"

FUCK YOU MICROSOFT

You can really tell who in this thread belongs to the faithless generation.

If you think these things will come to reality before a biblical apocalypse you are either 12 or sadly deluded into a digital fantasy that will never exist in reality outside internet forums. Never gonna be mass produced or sold in stores.

Don't take my word for it. Just watch.

this

>Daily reminder that 3D women do not matter.
This, the future is eugenetics and artifical wombs, there will be no space to weaker humans.

No, they arent.

Or you know, you could actually have a real woman, it's not that difficult. I hear you Northern Americans and Euros complain about your women all day, but I seriously think you are full of shit. Women here have their issues, but there are plenty of women who are of good stock and want to start a family with you and take care of your children. For Christ's sake, I am 23 and every girlfriend I ever had wanted to talk about family almost after the second month. Stop wasting your time with silly imaginations. Nothing compares to holding a good woman in your arms and looking at her eyes as she looks at you with love and admiration in her eyes. Are you men or children?

Don’t give in to the sluddites.

>every girlfriend I ever had wanted to talk about family almost after the second month.
Well duh.

>doesn't like women
>posts anime
So typical.

Reminder that waifubots are a just a masturbation toy and therefore sinful.

That's the fucking pessimism and defeatism I am talking about. No they were not sluts and yes I am sure, I do not do casual sex and actually get to know these girls before getting involved. We payed in turn, when I bought them gifts they bought me gifts as well. Are there gold diggers? Yes. Are most women gold-diggers? No. Most of them are happy both working and taking care of a family, leaving the career to you. Seriously, it's like you guys have only interacted with the bottom 10% of the female population.

In such cases,do post something like that there and report the results back

The onyl one that would authorize it is /trash/, if they on't move it bak here

>masturbation toy
>sinful
how so?

Obviously because masturbation is a sin.

>rendered
Literally

>being this much of a naive cuck

lmao

enjoy being a beta provider

Pointing out that masturbation is a sin couldn't be anymore blatant than it is. Humanity sins constantly, yet we are not a lost cause in the eyes of God and we are still loved regardless of sin.

my now girlfriend was a virgin mate. so no provider here. We have been together for 2 years now and I don't see us separating. Seriously, why is the image of almost everyone here so negative about relationships? Yeah sometimes they don't work. Sometimes they do. You have better chances of it working if you are careful in your selection, it's not complicated.

We should strive to stop sinning though.

Yeah, naive cuck or larping.

You'll learn in time.

everything I said is 100% true. I am not naive either. I tried, but if you want to be alone that's your choice. One that you will probably regret in time.

>t. thread : I sometimes wonder if you guys as a whole, those who advocate mgtow and such, actually believe in your own right as by not playing the game you already default to loss.

Masturbation/deviation are just outlets as you struggle to cope with sexuality of your own, due societal or physical settings. It's as if you consciously choose to be mentally ill instead of bettering yourself.

2b? more like 2 cute feet! (。>﹏

>taught the children
>2d
ahahahahahahha

Even if ya'll are not being mighty deceptive
the cons of a real lady out wight them there benefits yer espousing.
where it is the reverse with the sex robots.
(note I refer to the ones that most likely will be brought into existence withing 10 to 15 years (or sooner) not the sex robots now as they are spooky abominations).

Reminds me of that story where wife complains how cum tastes awful and husband realizes she has never allowed him to cum in her mouth.