Tranny gets a no go from Busch Gardens

nydailynews.com/news/national/transgender-woman-not-allowed-enter-busch-gardens-theme-park-article-1.3574547

>"He very slowly looked her up and down, shook his head, and was like, 'You can't come in here because you are wearing a costume,'" the transgender woman's girlfriend,

>Busch Gardens strictly prohibits patrons from wearing costumes.

>"I had to comfort her. She was going to cry over this. It's basically saying your identity isn't real."

are they.. dare i say it? /OurThemePark/ ?

BUSCH GARDENS NOOOOOOOO

>Claims to be culturally themed
>Different areas with different cultures
>All white European cultures
Definitely /OurThemePark/

are you fucking kidding me? That is DISCRIMINATION!

>I’m going to Busch Gardens tomorrow

>"You're wearing a costume"
Busch "Man in Heels? Not on our Ferris Wheel" Garden

Transgender woman.
Pick one.

>A costume.
Hahahahahaha perverts btfo.

WTF WOW, I AM SEA WORLD NOW

>"you are wearing a costume"

bingo

My next vacation will be at busch gardens.

>her
>She

>"I had to comfort her. She was going to cry over this.

When was the turning point at which people were giving things freely, and were given power because "i feel sad and my feelings are hurt"? When has this ever been acceptable until now? The only thing this tranny demon should have received after crying was a heel stomp to his fucking mouth, so he could spit out his own teeth fragments for 3 weeks.

Must have been an Aussie manning the gate

Notice now none of the kids are looking at that demonic trash?

>her
>she
>girlfriend

Proud 757 Local here. Busch Gardens is based as fuck.

went last year and it was awesome. ireland and france all the way.

>Display of a bunch of European cultures
>Best roller coasters
>No fags allowed
Our theme park indeed

>Busch Gardens has since reached out to the couple regarding the incident and issued a statement admitting they "misapplied the park's policy of not allowing costumes in the park."

>"We are committed to providing an enjoyable experience for all guests," the statement reads. "We respect the rights of people to dress as the gender with which they identify and in a way that enables them and others to safely experience our parks."

Corporate are a bunch of cucks.

Get that worker a fucking medal.

>Nocostumes
Is that a measure to avoid pedo rapists?, or to avoid multiculti insensivilities?

>It's basically saying your identity isn't real.

I laughed at this part.

Also knowing it was in Virginia chances are it was probably a good ol' nigger. They don't mess around.

so often now, I become depressed at the state of the world. take this picture for example
but then this article about Busch Gardens telling a mentally ill person hat they are wearing a costume and cant come in, and I have some hope for the future.

But then I realize that tomorrow I will see another article that has Busch Gardens apologizing to the tranny and offering a cash settlement and will now have "tranny inclusive Tuesdays" where all trannys get into the park for free, and bathrooms are all gender fluid

too early in their public school indoctrination, the instincts that tell them that trannies are inherently wrong haven't been corrected yet

trips dont lie

It isn't though. Next time you go take a closer look at the patrons.

Are those submarine hell worms?

Checked. Busch Gardens is /ourthemepark/.

LMAO I used to work at Busch gardens, the people were annoying as fuck on occasion but seeing it on pol all these years later makes it worth it

booking a family trip to Bush Gardens as i type this. Thank you based theme park!

>"I had to comfort her. She was going to cry over this. It's basically saying your identity isn't real."
Well it isn't real. That is the reality. The truth hurts doesn't it?

Gonna order a season pass online if they don't apologize.

>Harrisonburg
>ultimate party scene
Other than this, that map is accurate.

well that faggot just won the payout lottery

>go to Busch Gardens years ago
>first thing I see is a security guard marching a teenage brat out while scolding her for sticking the fingers up for the cameras near the end of the rollercoasters
>little wiggeress was nearly crying due to the verbal arse pounding he was giving her
>"you dont like this, how do you think the people that waited an hour to get on that ride only for you to ruin their picture?"
>mfw

Guards are based af, it certainly is /OurThemePark/. I cant imagine those segway riding faggots at disney chewing someone out like that publicly.

They're frightened.

Lol... back in the 80s I was romoved by men in black suits from Disneyland...

They picked me up and carried me out. I had a sex wax t-shirt on. They made me wear a Mickey Mouse tshirt to get back in the park.

it is in Williamsburg

/ourmouse/
Seig heil you fucking degenerate

>this isn't a costume!
>it's who i am!!!!1
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!11!

>But then I realize that tomorrow I will see another article that has Busch Gardens apologizing to the tranny and offering a cash settlement and will now have "tranny inclusive Tuesdays" where all trannys get into the park for free, and bathrooms are all gender fluid

This is the next inevitable twist in this little tale of faggotry and degeneracy.

>be employee at disneyland
>ticket taker
>working gay day
>fag and his boyfriends come up and one is wearing a tshirt with the 3 blind mice doing different sexual acts
>manager sees shirt and says he has to change it or turn it inside out or he can't come into the park
>man takes off his top exposing his hairy man tits to everyone
>has two giant veiny dicks tattooed on his shoulder that are crossed over eachother and squirting cum
>this is in front of literally thousands of children as everyone was lined up when we opened

I might be gay, but at least I'm not as degenerate a faggot as those guys

checked and keked

>I might be gay, but at least I'm not as degenerate a faggot as those guys
same and same

This "No Costumes" policy might just take off.

The african one is non-ironically superior.

Went to bush gardens years ago when I was a kid, its the best I've been to and I've been everywhere but six flags.