Ash's eternal loop.

/thread

I doubt he has one

The chair.

His bankai is the universe it self that you see and absorb

Breaking Togashi's back

He has to have one.

The chair is his bankai just wait for the next chapter

Kubo couldn't come up with one, so he left it unanswered.

Kyouka Suigetsu and Book of the End are the two most hilarious powers anyway.

He didn't trust anyone. Chances are his sword spirit didn't like him and refused to go bankai

How the hell was SS arc so good and the rest of series so bad??

He never bothered. Kyoula Suigetsu was so powerful he he would be only wasting time chasing something that could not be more perfect knowing that perfection does not exist.

But you have to have a Bankai to be captain, and no don't say illusions

Planning Ahead

Did you forget the entire conversation he had with Unohana?

You know its illusions. There's no reason to have a bankai if you can just fake it.

It's almost certain he achieved Captain by using illusions.

However, Aizen's true nature is too prideful and covetous NOT to reach Bankai. His whole dilemma was that he reached the max stats possible for kido, physical techniques and zanpakutou. If he hadn't achieved Bankai that wouldn't make sense because he'd still have a limit to break.

Maybe because the bankai was equally as powerful as the first release. Aizen seems to think his sword's power are useless if you figure it out what it does before being caught in its power. Maybe the bankai is also something like that.

They should've made Aizen's bankai be the only thing that could kill Yhwach, but for some reason it needs a shinigami, quincy and fullbringer present to work.

Or something.

Wasn't that the point? Like Kenpachi (and everyone else, honestly), he had an aspect of his personality acting like a bottleneck to his potential.

Everyone did their best to overcome their own limits. Aizen's limit was a fundamental one based on how he saw the world.

Would have been cool if Aizen were the main character. An amusing alternate ending.

His release command would be Bleach

"Interesting, since when you under the impression that 'Bleach: Kyoga suigetsu" wasn't my Bankai?"

An ending of DESPAIR

Aizen's entire reason for seeking transcendence was that he had reached the limits of his abilities as a Shinigami. To declare that he never so much as attempted to reach Bankai, the very height of Shinigami power, is ridiculous.

The Gotei 13 didn't even know how his shikai worked until after he betrayed them. He could have very easily faked bankai.

Aizen said he could not defeat Yamamoto in single combat. Clearly his limit was in reiatsu, if he was, he needed something to go higher with the reiatsu he had. This implies his second release was also a trick one, meaning his reiatsu would not influence it in the least, implying again it would not be such a power up in an actual fight where the enemy knows it power.

Coll Sup Forumseme image, friendo.

Spinoff: Kyoga suigetsu

I always suspected it was one of two things.

A. It could turn illusions into reality but he rarely used it since it was a catch 22.

B.Perfect hypnosis was actually his bankia and the mist reflection crap which he claimed wasn't really his shikia was really his shikia. He lied about perfect hypnosis being only his shikia because he's Aizen.

>Ichigo: "Cmom Aizen use your bankai I'll wait"
>Aizen: "T-That was actually my bankai"
Nah not like him.

We're in it right now. The characters just don't, of course, realize they are merely under the impression that he has not released his Bankai.

Keikaku

What if the hogyoku was his bankia?

He had already mastered a tier above Bankai: Banchair.