Put genius IQ pharmabro in prison

>put genius IQ pharmabro in prison
>now claims he is "educating" inmates
>and "helping" them
>is creating contacts inside
>unlimited time to hatch nefarious plots
>possibly building a power base for when he gets out

Was putting this guy in jail with hardened criminals..and not simply putting him on house arrest possibly the worst idea? Are they literally trying to create a Batman level villain? Will Martin emerge from jail with a higher power level than ever before?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/martin-shkreli-pens-letter-from-prison-on-verge-of-medical-breakthrough/
uschess.org/assets/msa_joomla/MbrDtlMain.php?12747475
chess.com/member/martinshkr
youtube.com/watch?v=YPwjCc37rZA&t=2m15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's protecting his life by being in prison.

just like hitler

Yes.

The fire rises.

You're a fucking retard.

I can just imagine him with the white nationalists, Niggers, spics, and gooks all sitting around them while he educates them on molecular bonds

what did he actually do wrong?

He is in prison because a judge declared he violated his parole by offering cash for a lock of Hillary's hair.

Yes. When he gets out he'll leave with the addition of 5 low-life friends to his life.
I can't even imagine all the tomfoolery he'll commit.
All the jimmies he'll russle.
All the almonds he'll activate.
Incredible

Be a capitalist

>a Batman level villain?

DESHI

>DESHI

BASARA

>BASARA

>...and this is how we avenge Seth Rich. Any questions?

PROMISED MESSIAH OF THE JUGGALOS

WU-TANG/ICP FUSION GANG COMETH

wtf america
he literally dindu nuffin but shed light on the shitty system

didn't Hitler go to jail?

i blame the jews

and he wrote Mein Kampf in jail

That’s what happen when you fuck with Jews.

Do....... not....... fuck........us........

>please gas us

That's all Im reading

how do i be friends with shkreli

Source? Funny if true.

>not simply putting him on house arrest
He was free on bail but his retardation and need for attention got him thrown in jail till his trial.

cbsnews.com/news/martin-shkreli-pens-letter-from-prison-on-verge-of-medical-breakthrough/

shkreli isnt a jew though

>in reality
This 5'6" jew is getting passed around the homies like the last Newport cigarette.

You can tell he's doing ok in there.

>numale manchild

Nobody is good enough to be a superhero. If Marty becomes the world's first supervillain I'll be ordering my t-shirt.

That’s right. Couldn’t you see the pattern what he did. He fucked with Jews. They ruin his life.

Tfw we have an evil batman/ poison ivy hybrid villian when he gets out

>white gangs already love him
>redpills the minority gangs that they are indeed being oppressed by the white man, and that white man is the democrat party that wants to keep them enslaved to the welfare system so they'll never run out of uncle tom voters
>puts together a country-wide army of all races of ethno-nationalists to overthrow (((The Deep State)))

is this why they didnt send him to white collar prison?

because he would be scheming?

He's pretty bad at chess btw.
I started a little over a year ago when I saw him playing on his livestream and I'm already higher rated than him lol.

>higher rated

How do you get rated?

Well, I'm talking about online ratings (which strongly correlate with over-the-board playing strength.)
Sign up on chess.com or lichess.org and play enough games to get a non-provisional rating.
But the more serious players would play over-the-board, non-online chess, and there are various organizations to give an official otb rating, such as the USCF in the U.S., and the international FIDE rating system.

He is Kek.

Intersesting hard to find people to play with although i like the game, definitely not a fan of computer chess though

>hatching plots

"Gimmies moneys white boy or I'l fuck you!"

He made aids medicine extremely expensive.
Aids mostly affects niggers.
Jail is full of niggers.
He's for sure getting blacked and pozzed every night.

oooooooooo sheeeeiiit

Why aren't we bailing this guy out?

We can chimp out for the dumbest reasons but helping a fallen comrade it's beyond us.

Fuck this individualistic bullshit.

He's coming out like frank white. Living in the plaza having his goons killin on the street for him lol

I would like him more if he wasn't an attention seeking whore.

The nice thing about computer chess is that it's easy to find strangers to play who are at about the same level as you online.
On chess.com or lichess.org, you can just choose the time control for the game (e.g. 10 minutes for each player) and you'll be almost immediately paired up with a real person who's usually close to you in rating.
But yeah, playing in person can be difficult to arrange if you don't live somewhere with a good chess scene.

>genius

He's just a cunt, just because you can doesn't mean you should.

More Bane, than Batman

He did what every pharmaceutical company does when they have a monopoly on a drug which nobody else bothers to research; he hiked up the prices, ONLY for those with insurance. Main difference being that normal pharmaceutical companies shoot like 5% of the profits back into R&D, meanwhile Shkreli shot 80% of his profits back into R&D, researching an alternative to the drug he had a monopoly on.

The media spun on into eternity, and he ended up being hated. Didn't help that he seemed to enjoy being infamous, and fueled the fire.

This lead to authorities combing through every motherfucking transaction he has ever made since he became an adult, in order to find something to put him away and satisfy the masses.

They found out that he'd borrowed money from one of his companies in order to pay investors in another company. It's creative accounting, but by US law it becomes fraud, despite no investors in either company suffering any damages. On the contrary, the people he supposedly defrauded testified in court that it was one of the best investment they ever made.

Whole thing has been a kangaroo court, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the big pharma companies pushed for the authorities to take him down. He became the scapegoat for doing exactly what they're doing, except less evil.

One of the few bright spots about living in the hellhole known as St. Louis.

t. doesn't understand what actually happened

Oh man, you're lucky. I watch the broadcasts from the SLCCSC all the time.

He probably is teaching them a lot about investing too.

What was his rating?

>goes into prison
>Becomes the leader of the Aryan brotherhood within months

Good job Feds

I live fairly close to the Loo, what's that?

And to explain why he chose to research an alternative to the drug he had a monopoly on, since it seems very contradictive:

He explained it to some guy with HIV on his stream. Daraprim was created in the 60s or 70s, and it functions as a nuke on the body rather than a strategic missile which only targets the toxoplasmosis. Big pharma never bothered researching any further alternatives since there are only like 5000 people in the US at any given time who has a weakened immune system through HIV/others combined with toxoplasmosis, which is what Daraprim is for.

He has an unlikable face, and he usually acts like a douchebag. But he's still a million times better than any big pharma company.

Chess Club and Scholastic Center of Saint Louis...really nice place if you are into chess.

you wouldn't assrape ((((insurance companies))))?

God damn I miss Martin
>appears to be written on the back of a sheet of paper containing Shkreli’s analysis of the programming language Python
Haven’t laughed like that in ages, this dude is the contrarian spirit animal of the punished west. Is Martin Shkreli the closest thing we have to fill the role that Slim Shady filled back in the 90s?

Albanians are white in america , but not in europe
am i right here?

Reminds me of when Julius Caesar was captured by pirates.

you goys are like women with how easily you're entertained

His uscf rating is below 1400, which is quite bad.
You can see his uscf profile here: uschess.org/assets/msa_joomla/MbrDtlMain.php?12747475
Here's his chess.com account, where his ratings basically fall in line with what you would expect from a 1400 player: chess.com/member/martinshkr
My blitz rating is presently around 1600 on chess.com, his peak was below 1500.
Of course, he was better than most beginners or novices, and would beat anyone who doesn't play seriously.

>written on the back of a sheet of paper containing Shkreli’s analysis of the programming language Python

Are you a bot or just retarded?

Hes a fucking kike who ripped off investors and fucked consumers who needed that drug for their immune system.
Sup Forums is fucking lost. It claims to be far right and yet it supports kikes. You fags go all to hell (or better, the furnace).

It's in the central west end...I've been by it a couple times but at night

>unlimited time to hatch nefarious plots

Martin is a genius who would never do any harm. He is the second coming of our lord Baron Trump

The only power base this dude is getting is the one shoved up his chocolate starfish.

Putting him in jail was the swamp putting this guy in his place like the little bitch he is and having to resort to having to take his own medicine after his inevitable ass rape.

He is most likely going to get HIV and end up like Steve Jobs all for a Lizard Woman's DNA.

FREE SKREILLI DINDU NUFFIN

Read & , you fucking tard.

You're one of the retards who only read the headlines. Aren't you?

I'll have to check that out if i'm ever in the area

no shit, he is the most valuable guy in prison to everyone who is in that prison EVEN THE GUARDS...

you should, it's one of the last non-shit places in the city

hahaha roflmao rape is so funny!!!! XDDD xDDDDDd

Some more popular media headlines are a hell lot more credible than amateur/fake ones. Theres a difference between journalism and bs.

Besides, he was convicted in a court of law and hes surely no poorfag which only shows how much of a crook he is.

Get fucked!

>"Avenging" a Mossad agent

No

Enough with your bugchaser fantasies, faggot

Go away Martin.

Holy hell... I'm 1900 on LIChess and around 1800 on chess.com I like Lichess better though.

Thanks bro, that explains it pretty well.

Cry harder. The drug would have ceased to exist without the price hike and poorfags get it For Free.

>Some more popular media headlines are a hell lot more credible than amateur/fake ones.

What was fake about what I said? Everything is easy to confirm.

>Besides, he was convicted in a court of law
Again, read what I said.

>They found out that he'd borrowed money from one of his companies in order to pay investors in another company. It's creative accounting, but by US law it becomes fraud, despite no investors in either company suffering any damages. On the contrary, the people he supposedly defrauded testified in court that it was one of the best investment they ever made.

I swear, you portguese are dumber than the Brazilians you created. Someone needs to break you off our continent and let you drift to sea.

He didnt even screw any investors over, they had the best returns ever.

>and I got this pet peeve that I only let out to eat
>poked holes in the top of the jar so he can breath
>and when he gets old enough I'ma set him free and let him breed
>then teach his kids how to build bombs and shoot speed

youtube.com/watch?v=YPwjCc37rZA&t=2m15s

What do you think will happen with St. Louis, just going to become Detroit 2.0? I don't really pay much attention but I got a kick out of those nigger protesters smashing the mayors house

>be alboshit
>end up in jail

Well that's the natural order for ya m80

You seem uh a little brighter than the average fin

Hea not building any “power base”. I spent 9 months for unlawfully transporting firearms in the same prison in brooklyn hes kept at. Everyone he is talking to is either an informant or wants some commissiary money from him. People in prison are fucking idiots hence why they got arrested in the first place.

Pretty interesting how the american legal system works, essentially if the gov gets a hard on for you they can and will prosecute you for anything

>implying he is anything but the bitch of someone already
Looks like the PR firm he hired to shill for him on the internet still got some mone left from the contract. People like him are getting fed for breakfast, he is a manipulative weak person, his game is revealed within the first days, after that no one falls for his crap anymore and if he has anything interesting for others, it is taken from him, not given to others by him.

You fuckers import our salmon like it's glazed in cum. You can't get enough of it.

>Someone needs to break you off our continent and let you drift to sea.
Believe me, that would be a favour for us as well

Never seen a retarded lampshade before. Huh..

Yeah. You're bound to cross the line sometime either by law or the tax code, especially if you're in business.

What he did was fucking stupid, since he should have known that if the US ever began digging, it'd be counted as fraud. But people trying to smear him as a bad person for doing something that hurt no one, nor had the potential to hurt anyone, is fucking dumb.

Capped, since this topic comes up quite frequently.

It's called winning you classless plebs, you losers should try it.