Ron Paul says, "Resist what the president does"

youtube.com/watch?v=sRxRif7vA2g

Why did we abandon Dr. Paul?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_pR7OJAC1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we realized libertarian values cannot exist in a non-white country, so there needs to be a fascist sweeping cleansing of the land.

Ron Paul = bad goy
President Trump = good goy

Anyone who thought Paul and Trump were cut from the same fabric only knows them as deep as they are "anti-establishment." Ron Paul is anti-establishment in the same way Bernie Sanders is, in that they both just largely disagree with how things are run, but they have been a part of it for a long time. I think the word is controlled opposition.

Wow, Trump's getting all the globalist puppets to reveal their true colors.

Fpbp

Obama used ISIS to rape, murder, genocide and kidnap his way across the ME.
If anyones going to be killing Middle Easterners, its going to be U.S military personal.
I become concerned when I start seeing daily ISIS mass murder snuff films hit the internets like it was under Osama, er I mean, Obama

He's practically fully senile by now

because pic-related loaf-faced wide-jawed (((ugly))) sack of controlled opposition has a cool haircut

lol the globalists are really pulling out all the stops lately in trying to stop Trump. Whats gotten them so spooked lately?

And why was the wall any of America's concern?

Because he's not a winner.

Paul is more Sup Forums than a man who let his daughter fuck and marry a kike. Anybody who says differently has come here last year.

yeah, well we shilled for Paul and he got completely black balled by the media.
So we gave them Trump and its glorious

>caring what the knock off bern has to say

>he got completely black balled by the media.
he didn't even fight. he was complicit in the covering up of his own voice.

Trump is on twitter. Can't stump him.

>Why did we abandon Dr. Paul?

Leftists abandoned Paul, because he is honest, makes, sense, is against government, taxes, for free speech, for guns etc.p.p, so he is everything the left is against

>If Ron Paul had won we'd be living in a Libertarian© Paradise ™
>Instead Trump is President and will lead us to cleansing nuclear fire
>It didn't have to be this way.

>So we gave them Trump and its glorious

A Jew puppet who has tongued the asses of King Salman and Netanyahu like no other President? Yeah, he is glorious, isn't he? Really represents Sup Forums the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_pR7OJAC1s

Trump is God. Fuck Paul.

Perhaps THE most embarrasing post on the website. Do you know who Ron Paul is?

Because libertarianism, anti-government etc. was only cool when a black guy was in charge.

Most of these tea party faggots were always authoritarian right wingers at heart.

ronny is a cuck who got walked over

He abandoned us

whoa, whats with the antisemitism you racist bigot

We didn't. We're not supposed to agree with everything single thing Ron says.
Just like how we're not going to agree with every single thing DJT does.
It's the same shit.

in all fairness, if it wasn't true that goyim act like simple, mindless bovine, we wouldn't have a great and powerful Jewish enemy. Would we? the sad truth is, people are dumb as fuck, especially goyim when they group together in places like liberal universities.
The best we could do was produce a president who has created a better alliance by marrying his daughter into a jewish family

He started the Tea Party and then he couldn't hack it when it grew a set of balls. Paul never intended for the grass roots to actually become a power base politically. He just wanted it to pander around for a while.