Are Geese inherently Anti-Zionist?

Are Geese inherently Anti-Zionist?
>geese are always around large businesses in their ponds, ready to strike Jewish CEOs
>geese attack people around college campuses and make them question their liberal values when they have to fight back

Are geese the solution to the Jewish problem? Why not just install ponds to attract more?

Bump

No, they're just cunts.

is it illegal to strangle a goose?
serious question

You don't have to fight a goose, just puff up your chest, widen your elbows, and make yourself look bigger and be the alpha goose.

Canadian geese are genocide tier.

Geese are are red pilled. I feed some geese bread at work and they hissed at me and tried to bite me. Pretty alpha.

>>the east will show no mercy today

bump

HONK

/OurGuy/?

I once killed two geese with one shot

H O N K

honk

I'm tired of all these goose hate threads. There is no goose conspiracy, you basement dwellers are always looking at the geese when its obviously the squirrels.

I've been strangling the goose for years.

Total kekxterminatus!

Geese are nomadic freeloaders that graze off grass sprouts on and shit up the fields.

Ive removed my fair share of these parasites during hunting season fuck them, jews of the bird world, loudmouthed to!

>kilometers away

The horor

Found the ducktard

They are rats with wings. They honk and hiss and shit all over everything. Killed one at work a couple years back by kicking it in the chest with my steel-toes when it decided to come at me hissing.

Everytime I go on a ride on the bike trails, I bring my surprisingly high powered pellet handgun. Whenever I see a few and no ones around I unload on those fuckers and go back to the my leisurely cruise.
Just doing my part!

I kill geese, regularly. Sometimes I'll even search them out, force them to attack me so it looks like I'm doing it in self-defense. I cup my hand around the crown of their head before gripping it really tightly and shaking it around really hard till they go limp. Usually I'm out of there before the park people show up, but when they question it I just say it was attacking me for bread and they accept it 9/10 times

They're so fucking stupid, too, they'll just sit there and honk at you weakly till they bleed out or whatever. Especially if you step on them and break a rib or something, when they flail around and try to get away they honk like fucking retards to their friends, and the process begins anew

My fucking record is 8 in one place, god that was a great day

a more hands on approach
I like your style.