ELLEN IS GOING TO PRISON

THEORY:
We are running counter psy-ops and sting ops against the Las Vegas (((false flag))).
- Schuck is a spook.
- Campos is a spook (or a crisis actor)
- Ellen Degenerate is a deep state stooge.

According to MEGA, Campos was set to meet with Hannity. Campos cancelled, went missing, and interviewed with Ellen instead. Steven Schuck joined him. Hannity making mystery appearance in Vegas tonight.

Ellen was a willing participant in the Charlottesville false flag. She also has a major deal w/ her slots at MGM. Trump, Hannity, Blackwater knows this...

So they set her up. Give her the staged interview, instruct her to instruct Campos to STFU and no more interviews, pimp the NFL, and shut it down. Little does she know... she's just fucked herself and the entire (((deep state))). Ellen is now implicated in a conspiracy media cover up of the largest mass murder in American history.

No way to explain your way out of this one.
CHECK MATE, MOTHERFUCKERS.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/17/hillary-clinton-memo-ellen-willing-to-use-her-show-to-promote-hillarys-agenda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's going to love fucking the other dykes in prison, good for her.

What are you even talking about? You make zero sense.

I think Hannity is going to talk to "witnesses"/victims

I like her outfit choice. All black and the 4stars on the shoulder like a general would have

Just accept one of the three MSM narratives as truth.

Anything else is mental illness.

They set her up. Same with the red flags and the NFL tix.

The Aussie guy?
Or woman that was in 63rd floor restaurant that said bullet hit the balcony up there and swat came ten minutes after shooting started and kept everyone contained in the restaurant until 10:30am the morning

im just saying i dont think its going to be "breaking news" material. i would like to hope so...but i have no hope at this point

>charlottesville is now a false flag
unfuck yourself

/thread

Until she's executed for sedition as Big Guy Trump makes all forms of the crime a military crime and on the spot executions begin in Blue America.

Can't wait.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

MEGANON = VICTORY OF THE LARP = SENATE user = LVMPD user = FAGGOT JEW LARPERS
FUCK ISRAEL

All pedos and traitors to Guantanamo

It's her Illuminati secret agent uniform.

You should write fiction novels for a living. Start with this drivel

>.10 cents has been deposited into your account

Shills these days act like nobody has access to 30 hour-old information.

Ellen owns major stock in MGM-International with that shit going down 7% hours after the shooting, of course she'll do anything to make back those lost funds.

kys, fampai.

>Charlottesville false flag
As someone who was there, I gotta ask....wtf is with this autism

>According to MEGA, Campos was set to meet with Hannity. Campos cancelled, went missing, and interviewed with Ellen instead

Most likely Ellen offered him more money to come on her show instead of Hannity's

Holy hell, who is this fucker on the middle and why he looks like a coal burner's son?

>Ellen is a deep state stooge
This was suggested in the Wikileaks email in which high ranking Democrats communicated about how they would use Ellen to create or prop-up a narrative. It is interesting also how the WaPo, which hired Podesta as a columnist this year, released the interview early on their website.

Doesn’t explain armed guards, no records of him work at MB. Etc.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/17/hillary-clinton-memo-ellen-willing-to-use-her-show-to-promote-hillarys-agenda/

We're going to print our own currency.
FUCK Israel
FUCK Mossad
FUCK the "Fed"

are you honestly this dense?

DELETE

Deep state in deep shit

all yall are convincing me of is that the majority of you are legit retarded or have a sense of humor incompatible with terrestrial lifeforms.

omg DELETE DELETE

appropriating is bad, mkay

If a story doesnt make sense then its not the truth.

Yeah. Any day now Hannity is going to blow it all open, fellow pedes!

stolen valor.

Checked.

When Obama was in office, he was the great enemy. Now it's deep state. You guys are fucking idiots

The entire house of cards is going to come crashing down. These high profile day/night time hosts are going to be put on display as the vile creatures that they are. Once the mouth has been silenced, everything else will follow soon after.

Obama was deep state you jackass, how else would an unkown have beat the clintons...

More medals of freedom than bumper stickers

Oh man, it's almost like Mossad is burning off a bunch of assets to create enough smoke to get away! This season of CIANigger Maury is the shit.

Fuckin' Jesus' real name is Larry.

>largest mass murder in American history.

Everyone's forgotten about 9/11 sixteen years later, this will be no different.

It's called collusion.