Is there any female involved in Hollywood/sports/Washington DC who wasn't raped/sexually harassed?

Is there any female involved in Hollywood/sports/Washington DC who wasn't raped/sexually harassed?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41685301
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pics or didn't happen.

McKayla last boyfriend was Asian. They broke up about a 1 year ago.

Makes you wonder what Rosie O'Donnell had to do to get her hoof into the door..

>is raped
>now fears masculinity
>dates an Asian
Makes sense

men are disguising rapists.. we all know it.

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41685301

You think Obama tapped that?

Taytay has not been raped.

She is pure.

every women is a whore
every man is a rapist

Everybody knows that Obama is gay. But he does something in common with McKayla because Obama's sister is married to Asian guy.

>that look of horror from the paintings

statistically every woman in the US is raped/sexually harassed in her lifetime

RICED

gotta get em all

nah
>she no have benis

r/hapas in full force today

Yeah because they should sex to get what they wanted in the first place and then tried to play dumb, innocent, assaulted victim when it was found out about or they can manipulate the situation for sympathy.

Bitches get thrown success because they're hot and they act clueless and oblivious to it but still exploit it all the right ways proving she's not as clueless as she's trying to pretend. She's just dodging responsibility for being complacent or cooperative usually.

CLOTHES ON IN A FUCKING SAUNA!

None of them actually were.
It was all consensual.
It's becoming a story now because the lefties want to take attention away from Las Vegas and Nov 4 and the attention whores of Hollywood are trying to kickstart their dying careers.

I wonder what the "treatment" consisted of? finger in vag? breast massage? ass massage?

why are they not sweating?
perkele?

hot.

better than the girl on the right with her hairy butt hole

Yes and no. Literally all of them use sex to get to where they are and, once they get there, cry "abuse" over what they did to get there in the first place.

fkin kek

Vaginal/anal Dilation and cervical pressure routines.

Thomas Jefferson is so ashamed he's fading out of existence.

if you get in the mind of your typical "strong wymin" you realize they know they should commit sex acts to climb along the ladder of success because the reason of wanting fame and glory is to piss off the other women who have honor and self esteem.

Sauce?

xF gamli

>Republicuck flag

Checks out.

Nah, it's just that there were some predatory fucks in positions of power, and they gave favors to those women who were whorish enough to play the game to further their own interests. Chicken and egg, really, like groupies and rockers, if there weren't women throwing themselves at men in powerful positions to get a leg up on their competition and get some special perks, the playing field wouldn't have gotten out of whack in the first place.

Truth is, THOSE WOMEN are the problem as much as the men they traded sex with like a commodity. Every "famous" woman who now says "I was coerced into sex to get the role, I'm a victim" need to be on their knees apologizing to all the women who refused that offer and therefore didn't become famous, didn't become a millionaire, and didn't get a nationwide Hollywood speaking platform because they never got a chance. They were cheated out of it because the whores got the job that they weren't willing to trade their principles for. Good for the women who said no to the Hollywood lifestyle and casting couch culture who never became famous, and shame on the whores who stole their careers from them and now want sympathy as "victims."

it is all over the news, the trainer stuck his fingers in the gymnast's vagina and anus. i dont think he ever raped anybody with his penis

EVERY FUCKING WOMAN HAS SOME SEXUAL TRAUMA STORY. EVERY FUCKING ONE

I Fukken wish. But you just know she took that whole cock deep and hard over and over again.

>#Anythingforgold

He's right, you know.

RICED.

>this.

I saw a Facebook post this morning by a woman I used to know about 5 years ago.
She claimed to have been "assaulted" numerous times and harassed almost daily.

>BUT WHAT THAT BITCH DOESN'T SHARE IS THAT SHE'S A NO TALENT ATTENTION WHORE AND BANDWAGONER WH HAD FOR YEARS BEEN LIVING OUT OF A SUITCASE AND HAPPILY USING HER BODY AS COLLATERAL FOR A PLACE TO STAY!

She's no more a victim than I am a Scottish lord...
But it was some damn good pussy.

> That shitty roid with no workout body

that includes ur mum hahahaha

Most are prey but some are predators

Don't know.
Don't care.

DKDC

Sorry this
Was meant to go here.

Kek.

THICC

This bitch leaked her own photos to Sup Forums during the fappining and tried to claim victim.

ew is that really what she looks like now. my girlfriend watches this disgusting slugs show. should i be concerned?

teehee

BRB, I'm moving to Finland.

I wish someone would shoop Harvey Weinstien's face where her crotch is on this one.

That isnt THICC. This is what THICC is

is this is real the world is almost good.

>ywn fuck MaKayla in her gold medal ass

Feels bad bros

>tfw you will never bounce pennies off her tight gymnast bum

Wow, she looks so victimized.

I'd rather bounce my dick on her ass t b h

Is it the disproportionate traps?

tfw this guy did

Hillary Clinton

I still can't tell if any of this rapewood shit is good because it will bring down many hollywood elites, or if it will just be used as an excuse to make men second class citizens.

from here out, women are not allowed in public without a chaperone.

sexual assaults stop NOW!

no more male CEOs in hollywood.

#reeeeetoo

Really all? would you do photo related

TOP KEK

got the reference

Has Whoopi (((Goldberg))) accused anyone yet?

Isn't that seat wood soaked with STDs, asshole sweat, and vaginal discharge?

Oh god, That's the fast my dick went from fuck yea to inverted

Try again

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who spotted that.
Yes. Most of your androgen receptors are clustered in a ring around your upper body from your pecs to your delts to your traps. When you're on anything that boosts test, the areas around your receptors blow up. It's shorthand for picking out a juicer because traps aren't exactly a big muscle people invest a lot of time developing. Even if you do nothing but shrugs, your upper and lower arms shouldn't look that weak from having to hold the weight required to get those traps.

TL;DR: if he looks like the hunchtrap of Notre Dame, he juices.

I've never been so outraged and jealous at the same time in my life.

>thinking anything besides a Finn can survive in a Finnish sauna

My cousin did gymnastics with her and used to be goods friends with her. She told me she went of the deep end and is “finding herself” and trying to get into the music industry. She’s honestly got nothing going for her

Do the real ones ever actually speak out? Pic related. The only thing she has ever said is "I don't have good things to say about Disney" in one interview and "Don't run! They'll find you!" in another when the interview said her friends son landed a job with Disney and the interviewer wanted advice.

This Harvey shit is literally the tip of the iceberg. Keeping the goyim shut up about Mossads harvest festival and sacrificing the normie Jew so the uber Jews can say "See! We cleaned up Hollywood!"
>Go look at Dan Schneider's Twitter account

>“finding herself” and trying to get into the music industry

getting weinstein'd as we speak

Ha she's trying to attract the furries?

you're on to something

>the first family, extended edition

George Washington would have ordered every negro on the continent hanged if he could see this.

I was under the impression you'd still get a shitload of lean mass if you're juicing and not working out, so shouldn't he still be somewhat proportional in terms of upper body muscle mass? Seems to me it's more likely to be awkward flexing for the picture.

I wore a utility kilt near beverly hills once and got raped.

It could happen to anyone.

Idk if anyone would rape hillary

There are.

But top Gymnasts all get raped no exceptions.
Their daily training is basically one big grope fest.

When the definition of "sexually harassed" is broadened as much as it has... you're right.

Also, men have experienced about the same. They just don't give a shit.

Leslie Jones got all her roles based on her acting and comedic abilities.

P E A K F E R T I L I T Y

I hate women.

>Her nudes were leaked

Ever heard of Blossom? They raped Blossom.

Maybe you should try loving them

Gotta remember Asian body composition. They've naturally got longer torsos and store body fat. When I was in college I knew a fat korean kid who got on steroids and did lazy lifting. The only thing that changed was he was slightly less fat, his shoulders got huge, and he went from being the funny fat asian kid to being a complete and total asshole who had to be saved from getting into fights with people who would have wrecked him.

Steroids really don't work if you don't work out. Yes, they'll quicken your metabolism, provide you with more energy, help your muscle and tissue heal faster, and in general help you build muscle quicker. The catch there is that you actually have to get off your ass and engage your muscles. The only other benefit they'll have if you just take steroids and sit around or even do some light lifting and mild cardio is to burn stored fat. I can't tell from riceball's posture and position whether he still has a gut or it's just the big torso Asian build. I can tell his forearms are fucking weak. Look at his left arm and the taper from wrist to halfway to the elbow.

You can tell by the traps.

If you're natty then you don't get traps like that without working out.