Weebs, japanophiles and yellow mixers BTFO

>weebs, japanophiles and yellow mixers BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

sankakucomplex.com/2010/03/06/katana-vs-broadsword/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>B-But it was folded over 1000 times

Weebs are male coalburners. They're the bottom percentile of white men. They fuck gooks becaude they cannot do any better, same reason white women fuck niggers.

Anyone who has ever looked up swords know that katanas where more of a status symbol/peseant slaying weapon rather than a legitimate weapon of war. Their is entire armorys of weapons that Japanese soilders/Samuri used and the katana was rarely one of them

this

ITT:buttmad whites

did you watch to the end? it actually cuts through the western garbage sword

yes the western sword cut through while the katana didn't ...

asian culture is superior to western culture

thats why im a weeb

Did you even pay attention? He's clearly holding a longsword for when he cuts the blade in two! Just further proof against the weeb blade!

That's why you always deus vult with a proper sword

niice

get some glasses friend.

BURN THE RICE

PAY THE PRICE

stir* the rice

I thought katana was used to kill peasents, not swords.

katanas were the peacetime swords of samurai used mostly in law enforcement type situations. they are not battlefield swords.
the nodachi is the japanese battlefield sword that is comparable to western long swords.

Nobody made a webm of the second part where he uses the European sword to break the Japanese one in two.

NOO DELETE THIS YELLOW MONKEYS ARE THE MASTER RACE MUH ANIME MAI WAIFU WHITE PEOPLE HAVE NO CULTURE

Why does this argument even exist?Saurais mainly used bows,and by the 15 century,full plate armor could effectively nullify arrows(expect from a crossbow).Not to mention Westerners had shields,instead of balloons.And it's not really the Nips fault,they just did not have a lot of Iron for all that fancy westerner shit

Source me, nigger.

What is you made a Japanese sword with European materialss??

>implying you can swing that shit as fast as a katana
you'll be dead before you try to lift the sword

Go ahead and try to slash a guy wearing full mail like in pic related and see how effective that is.

Did anybody fucking think this was a good idea?

Dick stroking and memes aside, even *having* this kind of argument in the first place is just stupid. While they did serve a similar role (that being a sidearm in the case of close melee), at the end of the day we are dealing with two weapons with radically different designs, of course the lighter, thinner blade would bend if you smashed it full force against a thicker, beefier one.

you don't slash chain mails, dumb fuck, you stab them

I feel like this test might be a bit disingenuous. Securing the blade by the blade gives it far more strength then it should.

Why not have two robot arms slap the swords together blade to blade really fast and hard instead?
Why not secure it by just the handle? Meh I don't really care either but if I would have performed the test different, or maybe multiple different ways over and over.

The curve of the blade is better for sliding along flesh than a straight blade, which is better for durability. I'd rather be slashed with an arming sword, if I had to make such a miserable choice.
Also we're all one race, the human race.You have two parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great grandparents, 32 great great great grandparents, 64 great great great great grand parents and that's only the last 150 or so years. You're at least a little bit asian.

old video. caused lots of butthurt on 2ch many years ago. sankakucomplex has a post on it

sankakucomplex.com/2010/03/06/katana-vs-broadsword/

>Swinging a katana like a retard
>Brute forcing it into a European sword
The katana was about speed and precision. Not about being a fucking weeaboo.

it clearly wasn't folded 9000 times, get a real hattori hanzo sword and then we'll talk

If you watch the video closely, he attempts to follow through with the katana, causing it to break. When he uses the western sword, he makes sure to focus all of his power on the point that the two swords meet rather than following through, causing the target sword to break rather than stand fast against the katana trying to move through it.

tl;dr: fucking rigged Angloboo shit.

Nice try kike

Haven't seen that damn gif in ages
Thanks OP

We're also all kikes.
Sorry bruh.

I never understood why americans get triggered by this. Asians are literally midget robots. Their culture is pretty degenerate too. Seriously just get over it.

>hurr i know how to rly use katana im not a weeb im a otaku!!!

ATTENTION: SOMETHING ON Sup Forums CHANGING
U N C U C K I N G
TO UNKEKING.

NOT ON PHONE.
NO AUTOCORRECT ON COMP.

SOMETHING IS FUCKY ON Sup Forums
REPEAT: SOMETHING IS FUCKY ON Sup Forums

good

gladius are objectivly the best swords