Macross delta

>I'll protect you both

will we finally see pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/965630.html
strawpoll.me/11003156
youtu.be/77n-1wpYZYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have they shown the fast or super packs on the Delta valks yet?

For all my fellow lewd HayaFre shippers.

hitomi.la/galleries/965630.html

Literally episode 1.

the space mission featured super/music packs with giant foldable speakers. Haven't seen 'em since.

Already seen it. I want more.

>dat rune licking

When are we gonna get this weeks previews?

Within the next 24 hrs if we're lucky

Don't blame him, episode 1 was the only episode with mecha action.

Are all you Delta shitposters this delusional?

Idols are the natural enemy of the shitposter. If they get to be a problem, just post cute Freyjas until they leave.

>Delta generals are dead
God bless you.

I got your back, senpai.

HayaFre art works best.

I hope we will talk more when the preview's up.

Remember to vote!
strawpoll.me/11003156

3. but they have to be in a row.

Zero.

>will we finally see pic related?

Probably not.

I'd have more confidence in your plan if Freyja hadn't been used constantly in shitposting since episode 1.

Trust me, I'm a professional.

USELESS APPLE GIRL

FREYJA PLEASES OLD APPLES FOR MONEY

Let's SHOUBU!

APPLE GIRL GO HOME

GIRI GIRI AI

Well then, I just finished watching the original SDF Macross and had a blast. What should I move on to next, Seven or +?

No fun allowed Messer was cool, why did it have to die so early?

Might as well watch + first since it's way shorter than 7

I swear to Basara's mountain, the next episodes of Delta better make me love the main duo and the series again.

We need:
>Hayate Dancing
>Great Fights
>Good Songs
>Actual Focus

What we're going to get:
>HOINA
>Freyja!!!!
>HOLY SHIT MIKUMO
>PEACE AND REASONING
>FREYJAAAA
>RUNE
>KAZE
>FUCK MIRAGE

People got too attached to him

Nice shrine

How could you not love the main duo now? Also, you thought Hametsu no Junjou was bad? Son.......

He's one of the few good characters.

Indeed, but he was a pilot on a idols show so it was not relevant

It's hard to enjoy the music anymore when the show is so shit now.

>one unecessary episode since episode 18
>show is shit now

Shitposter leave now. Shoo shoo.

Just skip 7 and Zero.

zero has good mecha stuff but otherwise, yeah skip it

More like three. And several episodes that wasted too much time on irrelevant and useless things.

We're only 2 eps in since 18 and it was only 19 where nothing really happened. One unecessary episode.

>God bless you

Well, if you insist.

youtu.be/77n-1wpYZYo

I can't wait for full version. This song is comfy as fuck.

Presumably he's talking about the second half of the series as a whole rather than since 18, which is probably a better benchmark given that half of the episodes after 13 have been shit and even the ones that haven have tended to drag at times.

Delta's first half got repetitive but at least it kept up the pace.

I'm almost positive this song will be another duet. Can't wait to hear JUNNA's verse.

Even after 13 we've had 3 truly unecessary episodes. The other actionless eps still do well with the story and main duo imo. Waiting can be a bitch though. It's the other Macross tv shows have had good pacing either. SDF, 7, Frontier, they've all had a consistent number of actionless episodes while using repetitive stock footage in the other eps.

I sincerely hope not. God Bless You strikes me as a HayaFre song so I really want it to just be Freyja singing it. And Thunder can be Mikumo's solo song.

>5 episodes since Roid declared war on the whole galaxy
>no one is doing shit, not Windermere, not Delta, not NUNS
This is the problem. I'm at that point where I don't even care anymore. I'm so sick of waiting.

Same here bro. Who the hell thought this was a good idea?

Yes but just slightly better than a fifty-fifty record. People have reason to be skeptical right now. All we can do though is see where things go, I doubt anyone who's made it this far is dropping it in any case so if you're keeping the faith you might as well just leave it at a "see you next week."

LOVE! THUNDER GROW should be Mikumo's solo.

There is a big chance it will, along with Love Thunder Grow having Minori and JUNNA as main vocals. The thing is they have to sell both girls equally. God Bless You will eventually have a solo version (which is how they make extra money, because people are willing to pay extra for who they like more).

The only reason why certain songs are released initially with one lead vocalist is because:

Axia - Was written for Kaname when she was the lead vocalist.

Ikenai Borderline - Writen for Mikumo when she was the lead vocalist.

Now that Mikumo and Freyja share the lead vocalist position the songs are designed for both. With them making extra money for solo versions.

>Minori's love thunder.
I hope no, her voice is not suit with the instrument.

I find it funny that they went nowhere with KanamexArad. I bet they originally intended to develop this in the second cour, but didn't realize MesserxKaname would get this popular, so the script was abandoned to stop a potential backlash. Now they are even making Messer goods

She did fine with Ikenai Borderline. The awesome thing about Minori and JUNNA is that not only do the compliment each other, but Minori is also able to keep up and match JUNNA. Something two other songstresses couldn't achieve.

The last chorus of Ikenai Borderline (album version) was crazy. Minori and JUNNA's voices literally became one. Their harmony is perfect.

Reina is so cute!

They make each episode 3 months in advance. They aren't able to make sudden changes in the script to reflect the reaction to episode 10 until real late in the series.

This -> If anything, maybe they planned to resolve it really at the very last moment possible, like in episode 23 or after so they could probably change something, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I wonder if they've finished with all the episodes yet. Probably not since we still have about a month and a half to go. Maybe they're animating somewhere around episode 24-ish around this time

>best boy dies
>show goes to shit
seems familiar

>evol
>good in the first place

>Kawamori and everyone suck main heroine's cock
>Second heroine got a shitty treatment

>main character has a throbbing boner for the female lead and ignores everything else

They are having production problems at this point so obviously they are still animating the final episodes.
The big mystery is what happened to episode 20.
It is rather strange for the episode director to also be handling the storyboards and the person in charge of the screenplay doesn't match who was credited in the ending credits.

Delegating a low priority episode to multiple, less skilled people isn't production problems. Its how these things work. The skilled people are working on the more important later episodes

Will this show get any better in the coming episodes?
Will the BDs fix the crappy art and stiff animation?

>Will the BDs fix the crappy art and stiff animation?
It's satelight so maybe no.

>Will this show get any better in the coming episodes?

Probably, the good episodes are still pretty good even if they don't address some of the weaknesses that have run throughout the whole series. So I expect the conclusion and the episodes leading up to it will be good, it's hard to say how the work as a whole will look when it's completed at this point though given the pacing issues.

>Will the BDs fix the crappy art and stiff animation?

My guess is no.

I hope i'm not the only one who thinks quality has dropped hardcore as time went on in this series, and it may or may not have anything to do with the sponsors being pissed at not getting what they wanted and possibly cutting off funding.

It's not SHAFT

That's disappointing

>they went nowhere with KanamexArad
>implying
Just you wait.

not how it works you dumb fuck

Episode 16 was great for me and then episode 17 let me down. Episode 18 made me hype again and episode 19 killed my excitement with the info dump.

I would be shocked if this ever got reanimated.

what was wrong with episode 17?

A bunch of fanservice start to finish pretty much.

Episode 20 didn't have the action I was hoping for, instead it was Mirage's awkward outburst

It had more than fanservice, or do you not care for character interaction and drama?

Agreed. Freyja almost confessing to Hayate was cute as hell and it ended with the revelation that Immeldad dropped the bomb so after that cute moment, we felt uncertain. It was a decent episode.

I expected for a big shit to happen after happy HayaFre snow moment. Immelmanndaddy issue is a big shit too but I expected for something more than that. So episode 17 is okay but it let me down for a bit.

If there's any episode that dropped the ball entirely it was 19. All that shit about the history ofacross could have been done in the usual episode prologues and we could have had Delta attempt to defend the carrier from Windermeran regular forces while Hayate and Mikumo are out cold.

At this point Kaname and Mikumo have a deeper connection than Kaname and Arad do.

>Useless apple girl!
Rude.

Episode 22 should deal with their resonance and episode 23 should tell the Immeldad story (small Freyja and Immeldad flashback please. We need to see the mp3 story).

Then the only thing missing is Freyja's love confession. I want to be positive about it but Hayate can always go "Freyja is very important to me and I like her BUT not that way" so he can turn to Mirage or go Sky End.

Too early. Would have been an ubeatable "it wont work out in the end" flag. It also setup a possible shiwa shiwa end flag, that I'm hoping for.

No. The ending must be all for the glory of HayaFrey. But seriously, they built them up so well and it's clear they mean so much to each other. Enough for them to get over the lifespan issue and for them be willing to give up their dream for the other. A sky end or Mirage end would be a total buzzkill. A waste of our time.

FUCKING HELL, PUT A SPOILER ON THAT SHIT user

>Mirage's awkward outburst

Honestly the biggest problem I have with this is that I simply don't see the writers actually letting Mirage make good on her declaration that she'll protect them.

I really hope so user. After all their development, both as characters and as a relationship, their hardships in the latest episodes etc. I won't like it if Mirage comes out of nowhere, has a big scene and gets with Hayate.

I actually wouldn't mind a HayaMira ending if they had developed it good. And by that I mean Mirage's character. She is so only after Hayate's D that it saddens me. During the first cour we saw she has insecurities and inner conflicts about herself, doubts about her piloting, but these stopped being addressed after Messer's death and she just only thinks and acts towards Hayate. It's something it puts me off.

I wouldn't mind a Sky End in case that Hayate and Freyja choose it together for reasons. At least it would be their decision.

Watching Mirage chasing after Hayate is painful as fuck. I think this is the reason why Nip Miragefags saw Hayate as a curse for her development.

Not only that. Hayate hasn't done any good to her as a character. She didn't get more motivated to pilot or start getting over her insecurities. Sure, she is there for Hayate and has saved his ass. But what came from this?

Not to mention as a relationship they have nothing to overcome, something to become better or worse. Hayate and Freyja keep getting hit from outside and inside conflicts since episode 17 and they won't take a break till 22 (most likely). Maybe this is personal choice, but it makes me cheer more for Hayate/Freyja because they have struggles to overcome and they get development as characters and as a relationship, than Hayate/Mirage which they have nothing going on really, besides Mirage getting sad here and there.

Mirage would be a much better character if they either weren't bothering with the triangle stuff at all or were focusing on it enough to give both relationships some development. As is the whole thing is just kind of unpleasant.