Kyon-kun, denwa

>Kyon-kun, denwa
>Kyon-kun, denwa
>Kyon-kun, denwa
>Kyon-kun, denwa
>Kyon-kun, denwa

I know I'm 8 years late on this show but I wish I was fucking dead

Your memes are old and stale. Post imouto.

>It's been eight years
>eight

Huh.

Don't bully imouto, it's not her fault that you've got a phone call.

Seriously please end my life

Why did you even bother to complete endless eight? It's literally just the same episode over and over again.

Oh I definitely didn't. Around the fifth episode I decided to look up how long it lasted and then skipped to the last one. Doesnt change that I ended up watching it like 6 times because I didn't pay attention to the titles of the episodes. It was stupid, yeah but its over now. I still want to die though

Has anyone made a fan edit of the episodes that leaves only the relevent changes in each cycle?

>I wish I was fucking dead
Then do something about it you lazy faggot.

Same boat here user. I just recently watched this. I wish I was a part of Sup Forums when this aired. Sounds like a lot of fun.

is endless loop?

It was NOT fun and I can assume it was even less fun originally
For 8 episodes, yes. Each episode is slightly different but all the same things happen. In the canon of the show it loops 15,000+ times

>I wish I was fucking dead
Agreed.

>It's literally just the same episode over and over again.
Different clothes, user.

>It was NOT fun
Oh don't get me wrong. I also thought it was unnecessary. But think about it having to watch it for the first time with other people. You begin to imagine all these theories of why it's happening and what the resolution would be. Then you slog through all of the looping episodes and your expectation shatters with how shitty of an end you get. But you get a sense of accomplishment being able to survive watching the episodes without fail. Or you know, get spoiled by those who light novel. I don't know what exactly transpired back then.

You gotta watch them all. It's in the rules.

Hmm, this seems familiar...

>endless eight
>eight years later
Prophecy fulfilled

Yuuta kun

Denwa

>only now watching Haruhi

Fuck off underage

>not rewatching it
fag

why is she laying like that?

Maybe her back hurts.

I liked endless eight and always watch the whole thing when I rewatch Haruhi.

>someone on KyoAni thought repeating the same episode 8 times was clever

>there are people on this board who skipped endless 8
fucking disgust me the lot of you

You're a faggot if you're not watching one episode of EE once a week for the rest of eternity, because that's the way it was meant to be experienced, sadly KyoAni had to give up after only 8 episodes due to budget and sanity constraints

From what?