Richard Spencer's UVA Speech

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/878425577153318913
weev.net/richard-spencer-appointed-altright-official-attempted-to-sexually-humiliate-14-year-old-under-threat-of-doxing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DID YOU SAY PIZZA?

I live near where he's speaking. Literally nobody cares about him

Why does he have a gay accent?

He sounds like a homo.

He did fine, those faggots tried to shut him down but he just held a long Q&A session instead of giving a speech and BTFO a bunch of leftists

cuz he's unironically a faggot.

Who? Oh the controlled opposition who literally throws up Nazi Salutes in order to make the right look bad?

t. asshurt leftypol

Your 'comrades' came off as extremely retarded today, congrats

it got better as it went
enoch was great and spoke with authority and just the right amount of anger to shut the faggots up. spencer was looking super fucking gay and it was tough to watch for a bit but it got better. it was a no-lose situation for spencer anyway.
but i thought he was going to tear his pants off and a disco globe would come down for a second there
he needs to not act so gay. or enoch needs to lose a bit more weight

I'll take 'shit that never happened' for 200, Alex

Is this one for real?

Never even heard of this faggot until that whole roman salute false flag shit that happened at one of his speeches last year. Conveniently right around the time the MSM was trying to meme the "alt right" into existence. Can someone explain what kind of gaylord would even give a fuck about this dude?

it reminded me of a kid going to a beaner elementary school where it was literally only me and 1 other white kid and how every school assembly the administrators would try hopelessly to get the beaners to sit down and act civilized in the auditorium.

if anything the event galvanized me further in believing ethnic cleansing is necessary in america and none of that has anything to do with what spencer himself said or did.

More consensus manufacturing, nice. Are you kikes afraid yet?

You fucking fascists better go ahead and kill yourselfs. In case you don't know we bashed the fash and took the stage. We denied him from speaking.

Yes. Theyre scammers m8.

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/878425577153318913

controlled opposition is controlled.

That's a thing that didn't happen

Agreed. Spencer is a bit too much of a fairy cunt.

>gay accent
It actually works to his advantage to disarm people in certain situations like interviews or speeches where people aren't yelling. It doesn't work in a shouting match though.
It was terrible at first but then he settled in and eventually won overall

It was @ UF, not UVA.

If it was at UVA you could expect IQ's above room temperature. Your average Gator is not so fortunate.

based on that quote? no. the implication is that jews get to have an ethnostate. it's actually strong rhetoric for jewish racism and jewish supremacism without going too hard at the jews and getting driven into the ground like david duke has been

He was around before that, and AmRen conferences and whatnot. He didn't just come out of nowhere.

He seemed much more reasonable than I imagined

And showed yourselves to be the brainwashed fools that you are. Thanks

Jews are responsible for European Genocide.
But instead of holding them accountable you want to give them their own ethno-state? LOL nah you go be a cuc ktho

Pretty sure most of the protesters outside are not from Florida. Florida is a lot more black and brown. This crowd is practically solid white. As for his speech, total shitshow, and makes yet another strong case against Marxist indoctrination in universities. The questions were grade-school tier. All they did was brainless chant, raise their fists, hold up their middle fingers. A very ignorant and vulgar crowd.

Why was he so gay?

It's just a salute, pussy

these are the people your responding too, what a fucking joke a total bunch of freaks and losers all antifa has to do is post pictures of themselves and the joke writes itself

HAHAHAHA hardly.

no you goddamned dumb fuck
it highlights JEWISH HYPOCRISY
that's what he means. it's right there. it's in his actual language in that actual quote.

I really wish he'd had an opportunity to speak and receive good questions.

Spencer should just give private talks to white only audiences, there is literally no point to do q and a sessions with 80 Latinx people who only ask how it felt to be punched. What's the point?

Don't give me that shit. You don't adopt iconography that 99% of people associate with pure evil, even if they are wrong.

whites are also responsible for genocide are you implying that we should banish all whites from America?

Unless you are ready to murder every Jew in your country, putting all Jews into Israel is the only solution.

I don't think Spence is controlled opposition. He is simply a hypocrite that decided to give up his libertarian Idea in favor for NatSoc stuff.

i enjoyed the fuck out of it in the end, at first i thought spencer was gonna whinge the whole time but when that retarded audience started asking retarded questions it was very entertaining seeing them get BTFO, i think Spencer's right about them screaming and chanting because they have nothing intellectual to say, Spencer is still a fag though we need better people to go out there and argue against these rats

It's to point out hypocrisy.
It's also stupid to just blindly advocate for death to all jews. That will never get anywhere we don't want that. We just want a future for white people.

Yeah he had one legit guy come up, and he didn't really ask any questions so much as he condemned the behavior of the crowd. I hope he doesn't get expelled, curb stomped, or both.

Yup, that's the point. The US already backs an ethnostate and most of the country supports it--and ALL of the (((press))). This hits them right where they're vulnerable and points out the Jewish double standard.

We have a superior position to the Jews. Talking down Israel while wanting an ethnostate of our own would put us on their level.

Spencer threads are majority-shill now, it's sad. Everyone in real WN loves the guy. On Sup Forums it's really post count that matters and as long as Spencer is maxing out threads in 10 minutes he's winning.

He never Roman soluted idiot

>Spencer is still a fag though we need better people to go out there and argue against these rats
you dont seem to understand we aren't going to get anyone like Hitler or anywhere near it. We have to deal with the people we get Anglin, weev, jared taylor, spencer, enoch, trs and so on. Anglin wrote a great fucking piece on this. you should go read it.

>it highlights JEWISH HYPOCRISY
which is more damning: Jewish Hypocrisy or Jewish genocide against the Europeans? Exposing the Jews as responsible for white genocide would:

>stop white genocide
>stop the jews
>create a white ethnostate free of jews
>jews can no longer kike the world because expose

but youd rather pretend Israel and Jews are based? like I said... you go be a cuck. not me tho.

pic related. here first.

>you cant criticize jews without calling for their genocide
fuck off.

Were not brainwashed. YOU are. If you don't want the white race to die then kill yourself, because it will anyway. We've set it up. Our plans will not fail.

he guzzles cum

>pic related. here first.
that image provides absolutetly no source. I already know of the Kennewick Man however that does not change the fact that we have commited genocided people. The point I am making is that the Jews within israel should be contained and left alone. We are not like jews we should not commit the same acts of genocide against them. Stop being a fucking leftypol d&c faggot.

>it hurt.

I don't really understand how you think that image is negative? he is literally mocking some leftist faggot

>*plans to avoid getting gassed excepted

FUCK YOU shill faggot. All people are equal. No matter what. There is no difference, only environment. We will equalize the environment so all humans will be equal.

lol

I think we agree. I agree jews should be criticised, absolutely.
What i'm saying is that it is tactful to use their own arguments and assumptions against them. Show the glaring hypocrisy to the normies.

>have you ever gone into a pizzahut and decided to use oven go want to do look more like?

>you can't ask me questions!

t. high iq jew

yes and that would also end your movement
it's not time yet for that
this is entirely independent of richard spencer. if you really drop that type of shit you end up like dr duke. you name is permanently mud. it's a marathon, not a sprint
i don't like richard spencer. he strikes me as a fag. but one step at a time.

Spencer is effeminate, but not gay.

No offence to him, but he should know better than resorting to "stahp being childish" to the crowds.

He should go full hitler when they start getting unruly like that and feed off of it.

It's like he doesn't understand he's very controversial.

Fuck nigga, just start yelling into the crowd and feed into that positive energy.

BIG VICTORY

>we have commited genocided people
who and when?
>The point I am making is that the Jews within israel should be contained and left alone.
JIDF and MOSSAD changes public opinion using social media and non-Jewish Zionists in foreign governments. Deportation without Reformation an Re-education is not the answer. Send all Jews back to Israel after the entire world knows their crimes so (((they))) may never assault the world again. But no one wants to expose the Jews. Weird... ;)

Which is more damning for the Jews: their hypocrisy or their genocide of Europeans?

you can expose the Jews without calling for a genocide you low IQ dumb kike

the PIZZA argument was divine!

In fact, he's married.

>equalize the environment

Mike Enoch should be headlining these events imho, Spencer is a middling Goebells at best.

spencer sucks cock. it's obvious justlisten to him. this is aman who enjoys having a cock shoved down his throat, it affects the voice in a distinct .

its why his inner circle is made up of pedos and sycophants like enoch. they cover for his love of guzzling gallons of hot semen
weev.net/richard-spencer-appointed-altright-official-attempted-to-sexually-humiliate-14-year-old-under-threat-of-doxing/

You only have to wait tell the 4th. And then....

Pic related Nazi scum.....

We needed those Russian neo-nazis who cleared out an entire antifa music fest to expel the little shits who wouldn't shut up.

fuck off mike

he needs to work on his body language.

its amazing in these threads when shills cant overwhelm with race baiting the amount of non whites who post and totally agree with what spencer said during his speech

Fuck off Moarpheus

Was a little shaking near the beginning, but he ultimately showed how retarded the liberal crowd was, and centrists are seeing it.

Did you see the guy in the crowd who made the audience feel like dumbasses for chimping out? This will only further move people right.

what speech?

I really liked Mike Enoch
(kike or not)

>Implying communists would ever have that much food

Looks good there IMO.

why was he thinking about pizza?
i bet he thinks hes hot shit !!

That's what communism does. I expect that will be you by the 4th?

all the time and money spent on this shit and whats the payoff? there is none. at best you recruit some 80 IQ betamale who cant afford your fucking paywalls its not the persona thats failing but the message and its delivery. ready to talk yet or must the movement fall into legal despair before you're ready to let me fix this shit? this can be arranged.

>We will equalize the environment so all humans will be equal.

you're not God

White nationalism will be won by based QUADROONS fighting hordes of white libcucks.

he's a big guy

All I want to do is help you. And if you don't except my help... you die. Pic related.

you actually can't expose the jews. white identity politics is the game right now. a positive message. wake white people up to the fact they're being dispossessed. they'll trace it on their own.
i swear you are too naive to respond if you can't understand what im saying. there is a level of political sensitivity one must have to get their message out, unbranded
either you're a teenager, you're not white, or you have negative time preference if you can't get what i'm saying. we are on the same team. we are all on the same team.

hey user on RT all i saw was spencer, they didnt show who was asking the questions. did you get to see, or are you just jew assuming?

what channel did you see it in?

You're delusional Moarpheus you can't fix anything. You can barely hold a job in retail.

get that talmudic reasoning outta here

The left handed the victory to him in open arms. The audiences IQ level was literally lower than 80 they were just screeching and asking retarded questions and he just BTFO them really easily.

4 U

When the first pawn falls dont say I havent warned you for months.

Because he looks better and better every time nerdface.

Yeah I agree the genocide is obviously worse but Spencer can't just say "jews are actively trying to replace whites" and have people take
notice of that or change their minds.

Instead it is the better tactic to convince them of the error in their thinking and show them that our view is more appropriate.

Simply, calling out their genocide won't work because people are already aware of the demographic change but don't care.

Oy vey goyim what about the pizza!

Mike's reaction was fucking GOLD

>you actually can't expose the jews.
i just did.
>wake white people up to the fact they're being dispossessed. they'll trace it on their own
have they? no.