Why do you keep jerking on putin and Russia? Our liferate is frozen Mexico

Why do you keep jerking on putin and Russia? Our liferate is frozen Mexico.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
youtube.com/watch?v=-oSa5neOIds&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=b4bvKPBF634
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

At least you're not beaners

Because putin ensures you will stay as a frozen mexico

it's the retarded lefties who have somehow taken the idea of communism and morphed it into an ugly amalgamation of bourgeoisie bullshit. well of faggots LARPing as commies, yet at the same time they want to blame Russia for all of their problems. Certified retards

t.olgino

Well people who have been paying attention realize you're our last hope. What I mean by that is, we will all literally turn into Zimbabwe. All of the western world, there is no stopping it. Look at the numbers the UN projects by 2050

We might be better than you now, but I promise you by 2040 I would trade my ballsack to live in Russia

>last hope
that's cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac

Because your country spends money on people fooling people on Sup Forums and other places and there are more then enough idiots who repeat their bullshit.

Some rural and suburban retards think that just because your anti fag it means your le ebin resurrection of tsarist russia nothing worse than western Duginite

>le obligatory Russian cuck faggot cherrypicking

Why do you keep jerkin on Hitler and Germany? Our liferate (?) is humid Mexico.

this

As I said, people who have been paying attention. Clearly you don't know much about Russia. First of all, half of those Muslims are white. Second, It's fucking Moscow. This is like going to Newyork city in the 60's and being upset that there is a ton of Jews.

>t. Navalny
Shoo

it's not a cherry picking

also, just compare an average salary

Because this man existed.

bretty accurate

are russian girls really as hot as they are known? how are they like in personality?

>be russia
>#1 export is spam

>First of all, half of those Muslims are white.
American education
>Second, It's fucking Moscow. This is like going to Newyork city in the 60's and being upset that there is a ton of Jews.
Isn't this what we're against?
What the fuck are you even about?

>be Russian
>not being 53%

They have us beat. The only reason we aren't being mocked is because white men/white women voted overwhelmingly for Trump.

Muslims are 15% of population compared to 1% in US.
lol just google view random russian town

churka/liberashka be gone

Oh my child, Arabs are really scary, yeah? You're an idiot.

Go ahead, go ahead and study the last 6 decades of Africa. Realize that as soon as whites are gone, those ''based smart blacks'' are out on the street eating each other. It's down to a fucking formula. There is only ONE subhuman race, and I think you can guess which.

>olgino
had to google it. are you trying to say I live in russia?

That looks worse than Mexico

>lol just google view random russian town

okay

>thats a Burka
It isn't

It is so fucking hard to get an actual unbiased opinion on Russia these days because all the Western flags and diaspora shill for it like it's some paradise, and all the Russian flags shill for it like it's a nightmare. It's rare to see middle of the road posts from actual Russian flags

>lol just google view random russian town
Looks comfy desu friend

no, babushkas wear scarves

>Mexico
This would Uzbekistan.

Okay, so we just live in denial, that's what we do?

youtube.com/watch?v=-oSa5neOIds&t=

Listen Sweden, you'll get your karma for what you did to the Boers. I promise you this

Russia is a giant piece of shit

Accurate desu

It truly is.

russia has capitalism and recently returned to protectionism

you do what you want and accumulate capital how you want

liberals are angry because they poor in 95% of times, nobody likes liberals, they are stupid, weak, boring and cant do shit

try bryansk or tver

there are a lot of muslims in russia, but those are babushkas. look at the rest of their clothes, do you not think that i can spot a muslim?

Try and live in South Africa

>This used to be a first world country while under control of whites
>"but it's in Africa"
The Euros there didn't meet a nigger for over 100 years.

pic related

because once the Jews are out of the picture (soon) you guys will finally be a worthy ally

Apparently not, no

here's something to make it easier for you

all the russian posters on here who shit on russia are all either libshits, churkas, or underaged kids jealous of western kids having an xbox.

do you seriously think any good and society contributing ethnic russian is gonna be jerking off on here apologetically trying to defend the sully of his country to a load of literal autists?

It's a piece of shit, which makes it all the sadder that it's still better then what we have now.

Nah, man. "Liberals" in Russia are rich, but they aren't in the position of political power. You either are a government worker or a "liberal", otherwise you're bound to be poor for the whole life.
Don't forget, what's liberalism in Russia, fascism in USA.

Bullshit, all churkas are basically niggers and support Putin.

>bryansk
Okay

Pic related, my first click. Why don't you try an America one? I bet the first picture you see is a traitor white women holding the hand of a Gorilla

As I said, soon we'll be Zimbabwe. Or atleast SA

That's gypsies you cuck.

they are poor, liberals in russia are not in power since 1990th
95%of liberals produce nothing and own nothing
they are angry because people do not like bullshit, ussr was enough lol

only stupid people , muslims and very old people are poor, it is so fucking easy to accumulate capital in young capitalism

he is correct

churkas, central asians, caucasians...all the same

>support putin
the ones that bothered to fill out a survey about which politician they support: Putin or literally who

Generally 2ch raids come in the following forms:

1.) Diaspora Ukrainians/Georgians/Balts whose parents moved to Russia and are still pissed off.
2.) Russian Stormfags angry at the government because they can't go out and actually kill large numbers of people.
3.) Slavic /r9k/ who think Putin or "vatniks" are keeping them from getting GFs and that they'd be popular and cool if they lived in a Western country

Swede, have you taken a trip to America recently?

Do you realize how bad this has gotten? Literal disgusting niggers everywhere. This 13% shit is a lie. After 2011 there was just millions of them, everywhere. And I bet it was fucking Obongo

Look at his HUD program, he literally sent niggers into white areas for no reason. You think you have it bad? Most of our whites are loyal, that's the only reason we aren't considered worse than anyone in Europe. If it wasn't for our white women Trump wouldn't have had a chance.

based Put-Put is saving the white world and standing up to the Jews

Main liberal sits in Kremlin. youtube.com/watch?v=b4bvKPBF634

At least you know it's not gonna get any worse.

go inside yards

he is conservative

today conservatives have more similar with original liberalism of 19 century than so-called current liberals LOL

Go through ENTIRE CITIES of America. You're missing my point.

Also like I said, Arabs are a joke. As long as you don't have niggers (our literal ancient ancestor that is still around), you're absolutely fine

>tfw theres prolly more 10/10 qts in that block complex than in entire UK

P*tin is a jew and r*ssia is the west's mortal enemy. Any westerner who's a r*ssboo faggot will get the bullet too. R*ssia is responsible for all the communism and the degeneracy in this world they fund antifa and fund communist gorillas all over the world while they pretend they're down for the conservative cause. Fuck Kremlin kikes for life! R*ssia will once again economically collapse next year the only question is who will be the lucky American covert warriors that get to infiltrate fallen r*ssia and secure their nukes? Would be great to kill r*ssian enemies like the sand niggers in the sand box.

The person you're talking to looks like this.

No, the person I'm talking about, looks like this.

Who could possibly need your ballsack though?

Your beautiful white women. Which their about to get because i'm coming as soon as i can

>you can't

Watch me niggers, I'm literally an American Chad

Well we dont have niggers and are in shit

>in shit

Here, let me show you what apes do.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html

>This was literally a first world country until 20 years ago, when somehow we got the idea that literal Orangutans are equal,

The only real reason I can think is Putin doesn't kowtow foreign powers and faggots.