What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x79zxf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should I be worried?

Any Ottawa fags here? Is this common?

wish this shit would happen to me...

file a human rights complaint the scary white men triggered you?

What?

Push them off the bulding when you see them

Post pics dumbass

Day of the rope.

op is gonna be a patsy.

stand naked in front of your window so they see

Stay calm and drink maple syrup.

I called the number and reported this thread.

How long have you worked at the Encino Smile Center in San Fernando, California?

ENCINO 16661 Ventura Blvd. Suite 401

Inb4 OP commits a hate crime against Muslims and then shoots himself in the back of the head twice with a shotgun.

Awesome. To think you get to make a tiny sacrifice for your nation to make sure RCMP are better prepared

I'm not worried, I'm quite impressed! How are they going to get the moose they ride to the top of the building?!?! Canadian ingenuity never ceases to amaze me, first maple syrup and now this!

you ded

sing their anthem to them:

dailymotion.com/video/x79zxf

>Royal Canadian Mounted Police

Someone's gonna die. Won't be at yoir building though.

Show them the moon

Go to the rooftop with a pair of scissors OP.

Who is Lling? And why are they going to be raping her? Report this to the police.

Browse women replacements with the computer screen turned to the windows, as usual.

Police training is common. Just this summer alone I had 5-7 alerts for swat training cuz nixle

You guys are so kind, thank you all. If Im deported to a FEMA camp, please remember me.

Well apparently this one wasnt even notified until one person complained

RIP Lling

Smudge feces on the wall.

(You)
Also check'd

Very concerned

Guys my dad is a paramedic and he's going to some huge disaster training operation on an island. There's apparently going to be military, cops, firefags and paramedics. It's obvious that there planning for something. Is this related?

Uh oh, false flag alert. You don't want to home that day.

Hide your kids, hide your wife, 'cause they will be rapelling everyone over there!

Yeah I'm in Ottawa.. Working on a government building atm. Don't think it's too common desu senpai

Throw snakes at them

it's not really a big deal, i worked at a warehouse where RCMP would drop in unannounced once a month with K-9's and hide drugs and devices with explosive residue around the building for the dogs to track down, the cops were nice guys and the dogs were fucking awesome, i got to throw a ball around a few times and one of the dogs really liked seeing me when they'd drop in

neat experience overall

Hope you like the smell of cordite and ear-raping retina burning flashbangs leaf.

>t. nigger

You should go outside and watch if you can

Rappelling is fun

despite the fact that they spelled it as "rapelling"

Help them with their training, in the real world they need to expect curve balls.

The phone number clearly shows a 604 in vancouvers

613 retard Ottawa

This is interesting.
OP post tomorrow

You already know what needs to be done.

Make your Testament, You 'll get Paddocked.