Would you die for your waifu?

Would you die for your waifu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_g7UvW8CEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STICKY THIS SHIT MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FHDJFHSJKFHSJK

No. I'd rather she stay in her show.

kek holy shit, well i hope this becomes an episode of la rosa de guadaluple

i

The suicide note.

ALL BOARD REPORT IN!

Sup Forums HERE

Not happening. Mexico doesn't give a shit about Costa Rica.

We already had this thread, you idiots.

what the fuck is this

Translation from Taco-talk?

Where the fuck is the sticky?

Sup Forums here

i actually know some of the latin waifufags because of the threads we had on Sup Forums every satuirday if the girl in the pic had been fukka or tomoko i would have been a bit worried

Shit taste in angels

....life is worthless without her, if she were real I'd get a job, even a degree just for her,

lol

Basically something like "I'm in pain, it hurts to love, I wanna do everything for Ikaros and one day tell her marry me" or something like that. Handwritting's so fucking bad I can barely understand it.

If she asked

>That pic of the kid
I love how spic otaku are autistic enough to not give a shit about wearing an anime t-shirt and pins in public

Sup Forums here

Came for bleach stayed to make the Sup Forumsutists mad kek

FUCKING TRANSLATE IT YOU BEANABOOS

Why would you raid Sup Forums?

STICKY THIS MODS
T
I
C
K
Y

I can't see shit

Because you beta nu-male pedos are easily triggered :)

Is this series any good?

Kid doesn't look to bad.
Probably could have had a 7/10 hispanic girll

A mix of imposters and bored shitposters I guess, I just wish they would keep their shit on their own boards.

Non-spic weebs do that too. It's nothing to with being a spic and everything with being underage weebs. See: the narutards of yesteryears who tend to be white kids wearing orange jumpers and headbands in public.

For u

nope more like a 5/10 weaboo girl.

Can't translate what you can't read.

the guy has terrible writing and i can't see shit

it says things like
> i feel my heart exploding
>like beinng stabbed
>if she were real

woops meant for

How old was this faggot?

kek what a cuck

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

It's actually a fun ecchi.

Damn that's some top tier Chuunibyou.

Best, also post more

ill fap to her tonight in memory of him

This is r9k levels of fucked up meme

There should be an autoban if you post on on another board while having posted on Sup Forums or Sup Forums within the same week.

God, this is atrocious.

Had this series in my backlog for so long. Going to watch it today in his honor.

Why did you even fucking bother

mad sonygger

So sad

>waifufags

>Sup Forumsermin
>calling other cucks

/tg/ here??? What's going on?

;_;
Not all heroes wear cape

Is this what Sup Forums is up to these days? its pretty pathetic desu

2D hottiexD
EL CUcK MEME LEMAYO ;ddddddd KGHCKJCHCFG OMGG EPIC LE ME EE SO FUNNY FROM REDDIT YOU MSAD BROXD? ? ?_? ??YOU MAD BRO XD YOU MAD? MEME FROM REDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME MEME FACESD YOU MAD? MEME FRO!M LOLLELEREDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME LELEOELEOLEOELLL LE LOL BRO Sup ForumsRO EPIC MEME YLYL! banana meme ftw BANA! I REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE deas FORM ISDES IN ORBIT MAN SIDES XD LE FRIES IN ORBIT ::dd XDD REACTION FACE OF LE COSTANZA ;P BANE?BANE FOR YOU BANA FOR YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU FACE RAGE comci meme le me le troll :sss Dank blaz3 a marijJAUAN!!!!!11111112348O7T45OIB LE !!!!!11121ONE logf [??$??(??5??)??$??] holla for a dolla XD SUCK MY DICK Sup ForumsRO YOU TROLLED YOU TROLL SO HEAVI XDD LE BACON NARWhals at midnight banana for scale SLUT BU SEMEAN DEMON FOR teh winz,! interwenz [??$??(??100)??$??] +100 internets to you my good sir XD (????)?*:?? ??: *?(????) le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!1 :0 XD ?(????) Y U NO POST ON 9GAG?!?! AYY LMAO EY LMEO EIGH LEMEIGHO?(????) ~ ?(?)? from 9gag a meme AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xD ftw le really like this image xP why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xD tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO? wat a nioce board m8 i r8 it 8outa8 pleb i tip my fedora to you, ;p xD, sent ;)! xD, half LIFE 3 WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu? ]:) tips fedora LE BACK TO Sup Forums MEME wow memez? :) le meme TRIPS (im a memer) we r moots fav!! PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDp!!111 haha le pepes are rare dae le CLT le dubs goy! le why dont you kids like the copypasta? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. top kek, toppest of keks : AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!! Ebin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xD that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha>

>no fun allowed Sup Forumsutists

WE ARE LE LITTLE GIRLS HERE XD LE HAND HOLDING THATS LE SO LEWD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

All those memes about suiciding to join your waifus. This guy actually did it. Honor this hero and post some Ikaros.

Where is lolispammer when you need him?

I wonder how long it took him to come up with this.

*farts*

uh oh....STINKY!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!

If you think this is funny you're in self-denial.

;_;

Would you die for youre waifu, Sup Forums?
Im sure i would.

Sup Forums here. Posting in an epic thread desu.

Got arrested for being a mentally ill pedophile probably.

I'd say this thread will get deleted around the 100 post mark.

What's stopping you?

>no sticky for bleach
>no sticky for this

wtf is this fucking board problem?!? only sticky moeshit or what?

tl;dr he thought he would never be happy outside of his waifu fantasy so he killed himself
i dunno about you guys, but that makes sense to me

One more insult to this fandom wiped off the face of the earth

I am happy

delet ur life weeb lol

youtube.com/watch?v=m_g7UvW8CEc

Why sticky this cancer? Do Sup Forums and Sup Forums have constant stickies for retarded shit too?

He's with Ikaros in heaven now ;_;

EPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XD

PAJERRTR TSDXDD I READ IT ON REDDlT AND I WAS LIKE
AGHBUSHLAHAHHDWAHLDAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAH SA AWHATAFUCK LIKE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FUKFUKFUKFUKFUK I CLOUNDT STOP LAUHG LIKE

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKEKEKEEEEEEEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKE XDDXDXDXDXDXDXXDXDXDX UPBOATED XDDD!!! !!!

HUEHEUEHEUHEHEUHHUEHUEUEHUEHEUEHUEHUEHEUHEHUEHU MOR LIK XDGAY INDIA FORUM AMIRTITED BECUZ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA POODIANS
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHENE U POST ABUT WINDO ON Sup Forums AND THEY KNOW ITS PRATELLL I WAS LIKE SMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TQWBHQW I SUBSCRIB TO ALL THE BEST UTUBERS
ECELEBS...

...LIKE TO SEE 4CHNA MEANS OUTSIDE Sup Forums U CAN REFREMCE MEMES YOU SEE LIKE A CLUB OUTSUDE 4HAN

SHITYSHITYYTSHITTYHISOYTHRIRSDHSDIHYTIYIYYHDSIHISHSIS S SHSIRHD A
DAHAHHAHAH SDIEDOIIGNATYED ANXITASDDFRTFIS DDD$WESGISNATED SAHSITRES TSTREETS SLIKE ITLER DIDS NIFUFFIN WORNG (SAW THIS ON SUBTRESDDIT SIM OGHINT TO HELEL 4 THIS ZX CD NIGGGA GNIGA NGIANGFNA LDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO> CNA TMAKE UTP AHWOW F DDO W
CDI DSPREHSFICASL

>TFW U SPOT AN INDIPOO WHO DONT INDILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(ITS AN SEPIC 9GAAG AROW MEEEEEEEEEM LIKE LE GREEEN FOROG MAN WEHIO ELXE

HERE FROM IFNUNY SMAHS DAWT MUTHCAGUFKIN BOI (OH DEFECATION SIR, WHAT IS CURRENTLY IN THE UPWATRDS DIRECTION) LEIK CO MMENR

TANDS FGIUBSCRIBW#E IF YUOU AGRES WITH ME ELCELEBS ELCELBS LIKE BANE? WHAT DID HE MEAM BY THIS?
>IMAGE.JOG
WHAT HE MEME BY THIS ?
YOU SEE ETC ETC

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY STICKY?

If this doesn't deserve one, then nothing does.

Ur waifu looks like a boy

>enter thread
>this banner pop up
Is a signal.

sicc fit 10/10

Im from /k/

Are you having fun?

>mfw I can beat all the weebs on this board

>humans are so beyond nature and instincts that a young man will kill himself because he cannot achieve love with his make believe character

Anyone who thinks we're equivalent to normal animals are out of their mind.

This doesn't deserve a fucking sticky for obvious reasons.

XD LELELELE SO FUCKING
FUKKEN
U
K
K
E
N

EPIC
P
I
C

>le twidder screnshots what did he mean by this
WE
WUZ
KANGZ N SHIET

>le goldenface shit thread MEME i love it xP if you don't respond ur mum will dead tonight ^_^
OLOLOLOL LE #SJW #C.UCK #NIGGERS #BLACKED #CAN'T #STUMP #GG #NYS #LE #ETHICS #IN #GAEMS #JURNO #XDXDXDXD

NERF THIS

SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK

*unsheathes katana*
wellllllllll m�goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*farts*
*raises paw*
hhmmmmmmmmm.......

I AM SIMPLY ERIC, ERIC SIMPLY�
ERIC
R
I
C

LELELELELE PC.UCKS WILL ENVER ENVER EVER NEVER HAVE LE GAME LIEK LE SONY PISS ASS FART xD LE NO GAME NO LOS VIDEOJUEGOS ME GUSTA LOS IRONYJUEGOS xD *tips fedora m'lady* LE FARTS IN UR HAND

BEEEEELIEVE ITTTTT

BELIEVE IT
E
L
I
E
V
E

I
T
!
@
#
$
%
^
&
MAY MAY MEME
JON SNOW DIES
TYRION DIES
STANNIS DIES
BLESZINSKI
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
SHARINGAN
BERMUDA
BELGIUM
ZABOOMAFOO
BAZOOPER
HULKHOGAN
UNDERTAKER
BOTSWANA
SORRY IF I POOPED
LOL U MAD BRAHS?
TOP KEK FRIENDS
TOP KEK HERE
TOP KEK THERE
TOP KEK TOP KEK IN UR MOM'S ASS

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS

HE
E

Why is digibro so angry?
Is it just because he's a brony?

here.

He should gotten on his bike.
Ride it everyday.
Git gud.
Get 3d qt3.14.

This thread is funny

Jay here

Please take back monster girls

Rest in peace lil nigga

>get 3d qt3.14

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's a human life we are talking about here, not some CGDCT trash.

We're all just one bad day away from being this guy. Face it, how long can you endure this crushing loneliness before you break? Most of us are not even middle aged yet. You haven't even lived half the average human lifespan.

Just kys now and save yourself the pain. I'll be seeing you boys in Gensokyo.