Why do I never see threads about this? It's the healing show of the season, and it's magnificent

Why do I never see threads about this? It's the healing show of the season, and it's magnificent.

Because nothing happens.

Nah, it's because it sucks and is also overshadowed by the other currently airing SoL, New Game.

People loved Non Non Biyori, so series where 'nothing happens' aren't always inherently bad.

We get maxed threads the day it airs, the fuck are you talking about

There's a thread every time a new episode airs.

It was fucking retarded that Peko doesn't know how to swim. If that was true then she would have been flailing around like a madwoman the first time she got into the pool. Instead she was calmly floating/treading water like anybody who knows how to swim would.

Floating isn't that hard if you aren't panicking

That's the point.

If you're staying calm and floating in the water easily... YOU'RE SWIMMING. That's what swimming IS. You can comlicate it with specific stroke orders and whatnot, but at the end of the day if you can tread water, then you've successfully swam.

Well, that's kjnda the point, she could stay afloat but she doesnt know proper swimming techniques

>Not knowing our Muppet threads

>there are people who will unironically defend this

but it supports the industry Sup Forumsnon

because ReLife and New Game are better.

How could I forget!

Looks like I lucked out by choosing Asenshi since I got into this series late.

Man I just can't comprehend why people pay BD prices for anime. I have never and will never spend a penny to watch anime, and if they either figure out a way to prevent piracy, then I'll find something else to do.

If what you want is a 24/7 cancerous general, I recommend you the Mob Psycho threads, otherwise just wait for fridays that is when the new episode airs.

No, you don't understand: CR script is more accurate because its spewing memesubs are more akin to real life dialog than Asenshi's are. Asenshi don't even know Japanese.

>I barely talk to people IRL and I know better than this

You're right, I can't see why anybody would defend those faces.

Dotty is cutey of the season.

I don't get it

>streaming
>giving a higher percentage to the studio than BDs
Is this nigga fucking serious

Because the show's fans aren't rabid shitposters.

Because most people have dropped it because of their stupid fucking meme faces. It's obvious that the studio is only doing it to be cheap, and it looks fucking awful.

I hate Amano now, so I'm not watching it.

Teko's monologues annoy me. Also, it lacks the wondrous feeling of having a magical world out there that Aria and Flying Witch have.

Overhyped by Aria fans shit newfags that didnt even rea dthe manga, that fell flet in expectations and got forgotten immidiately as it aired.

Same as 3gatsu next season.

Well meme'd