Why don't the white right-wing ever discuss/debate with Muslims?

Actually that's a lie, I have seen some right-wing types discuss with Muslims, but for some reason the alt-right is too full of hatred or paranoia.
Why are you so scared of talking with us? Worried that we might start making too much sense?
All I see are the usual anti-Islam tropes, bombing, child-fucking, incest, low-IQ, get-out-of-muh-country, shitskin, backwards-religion (have I missed anything)?
Why are *you* such low-IQ niggers that you can't discuss rationally with someone? Is that Israel cock too deeply embedded in your ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/3/7
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no fpbps

Destroy Israel.

Agreed.

I am probably an exception in that I have tried to read as much about Islam as I can so that when I do get into debate, I don't appear to be a typical EDL football hooligan.

Muslims are some of the nicest people I have ever met at University, but their beliefs and their religion's precepts are something I despise.

because you are rapist 3rd world trash who should be kicked out of our countries

>but their beliefs and their religion's precepts are something I despise
Whew I felt confused there, I didn't want anyone to be too nice early on so I'm glad you wrote that last bit. The thing is, our beliefs are our beliefs, and contrary to what the current meme seems to be about Islam, we don't impose our belief on others, purely because there is no point in someone accepting what you say without actually internalising themselves.
It's not even my intention to try and get people to accept what I'm saying, just to see if there's any common ground on what we can agree on instead of being at each others throats, like Israel wants.

>mentions country but too scared/beta to show flag
k
>rapist
damn I knew I forgot one

Because it isn't a meme. At the moment you are, for the most part, acting in accordance with the law of the local lands, but it is written into the precepts of your religion that to follow man made law is to defy the law of Allah.

Except in the case of waiting for Islamic rule. So yeah, now it is just opinion, but what do we do with opinions? We wish to act on them. There are plenty of Muslims in this country who would enforce them as law given the opportunity and the Qu'ran would support their decisions to do so.

What do you want to discuss?
Do you personally agree with the Quran in literal interpretation? In which case do you believe we should kill gays, aldulturers and apostates of the Islamic faith?
Do you believe that it’s just to murder westerners for the acts of government in the Middle East?

Why the fuck won't you get out of the UK, you fucking worm? Christ, your 'people' are lower than dirt. You're not subhumans, you're subdirt. Every sandnigger baby that's killed overseas is a blessing to the earth.

are you serious? It's obviously because we hate you all and don't give a fuck. Once we defeat our commie politicians we're coming for you.

I dont like arab shitskins

Muhammad (pbuh) wasn't arab he was white.

Arabs are fucking stupid ugly people who ruined the middle east by mixing their blood with all the meds in the middle east

>but it is written into the precepts of your religion that to follow man made law is to defy the law of Allah.
no it isn't.
>There are plenty of Muslims in this country who would enforce them as law given the opportunity and the Qu'ran would support their decisions to do so.
I don't doubt that there are Muslims like this, but there are so many precedents for just getting along in the country that you dwell in that they really have a weak argument for seeking conflict where there is none. Another Islamic principle is that we don't seek out conflict unreasonably, though we do act in self-defence.
>What do you want to discuss?
Whatever.

>agree with the Quran in literal interpretation
Hold on a minute. The Quran itself says not all verses are meant to be taken literally.
quran.com/3/7
So I disagree with the premise that there is a single literal interpretation of the Quran, that's just not true by the Quran's own 'rules'.
>kill gays
Nah I personally don't think they should be killed unless they do something obviously degenerate like fuck each other in the ass in public, if they are dumb enough to do that, then they need to be put down, sure.
>adulterers
Same as above.
>apostates
This one similarly depends on whether they actively promote sedition. People should be free to be atheist or be whatever religion they like. But not to start shit against the state and disrupt a harmonious society like kikes do.
>just to murder westerners
Hmm, I don't agree with random senseless acts of murder, so no.
>Christ
Stop trying to fit in, kike.
You've already tried coming for us, retard. Remember how you used to have an economy?
Eh?

What is there to duscuss with a desert faith?
Bugger off, I don't care about.your religion.

Because some lib pussy will record it and try to get us fired for have a conversation.

Are you saying you're too scared to even discuss on Sup Forums? Or do you mean we can't openly talk on twitter? I don't even go on twitter because there are too many libshit UK Muslims who are puppets of Israel.

Ok now that we’ve cleared up your opinions on the extremist topics I’d like to say I have no problem with you as a person or your practice of faith. I myself am a Christian and we have a lot of similarities in our religion and it would be hypocritical of me and intellectually dishonest to chastise you for any of your beliefs as far as not advocating for violence.

If you want a theological discussion I’m interested in why you can believe anything in the Quran if it states itself that there are verses not to be taken literally and does not specify (I assume) what verses they are?

Why does being a desert faith mean it's somehow not valid? That's so fucking dumb, a desert nigger could also say that paganism is a snow faith so it's bullshit. What I hate more about comments like yours are that you think freedom is the right to use a tool like the mind to convey such fucking retarded """thoughts""", not even considering whether you are making actual sense. I just want you to know I'd shoot you on sight for the betterment of the species.

Nah, I want the jews to die with you. I think the jews are evil, but I personally despise each and every muslim.
Your pigfucking prophet was a sham. I hope you die and burn in hell. I hope your children are all murdered while they're crying and begging to live. No, renouncing your faith won't work.
I hope you all go extinct.

>cleared up your opinions on the extremist topics
Oh is that what you were doing? In many ways I am an extremist. I just have a veeeery different approach to Islam than the typical Muslims who are given a voice by the media.
My extremism has nothing to do with Islam, I've been shaped more by extreme events that have happened to me, Islam had nothing to do with that.

>I’m interested in why you can believe anything in the Quran if it states itself that there are verses not to be taken literally and does not specify (I assume) what verses they are?
To me, it's not so much about a book that I must believe in to the letter, can I ask, is that what the Bible is to you? I'm surprised but I don't think I've ever asked a Christian that.

I see it more as a helpful reference in times of struggle and distress.

It doesn't matter you fucking dip. Extinction is the natural end of the universe. Regardless, there is not much chance of Islam or Muslims going extinct.

If Qu'ranic legislation is the literal word of Allah, the the only source of morality and true law is the word of God as written in the Qu'ran and described by Muhammad under the verses of the Sunnah.

To deny this or to reject them is to reject the word of God. Whilst you live under Western law now, this is not your fault and it is merely awaiting the imposition of Shariah.

"Dar al-Harb"
>We don't seek out conflict

If I can take the liberty, do you see the quran as a set of god mandated advice and philosophy more than a literal document of law?

As a Christian I believe the Bible is the word of God in a literal sense. To clear up in case you’re wondering, I recognise some errors will have been made in translation and from the passing down of the Torah etc. However my faith is strengthened in the discovery of two Hebrew scrolls that although hundred stars of years apart are exactly the same apart from small syntax. So when reading the bible I meditate on what I read and pray that God will grant me understanding

a lot of reasons:

>different goals, yet similar viewpoints
muzzies wanna invade our places for gibs because their countries are shit, but they also wanna convert our places into their places.
however, they have pretty red-pilled views on women, interest rates, how businesses should run, punishments for various transgressions (being a faggot or stealing etc), killing all the jews etc.

>cultural/religious differences
even if you're not christian, possibly all of the alt-right realise the undeniable importance of christianity in europe, and have knowledge of the history between christianity and muzzies.

>racial differences
shitskins gonna shitskin

if you haven't noticed, nearly the entirety of the "rightwing movement" currently (meaning alt-right and all those other groups, not cuckservatives) are basing nearly all their arguments and debates on trying to convince other white people of things. unless sought out either by protest or by interview, none of /ourguy/ speakers ever talk to a nigger crowd, or an asian crowd etc.

it's impossible to tell muzzies or niggers to fuck off, since whites keep them in their countries on purpose.

we have to convince other whites why they shouldn't be here.

>"Dar al-Harb"
What is that though? Something invented by Anjem Choudary-tier dickshits? Or an actual concept that the Quran promoted? It's the former, isn't it?
I don't know how jurisprudence or legal precedents work in Christianity, but can anyone just legislate whatever they like, if they claim scholarship in Christianity? I'm asking seriously, because according to some Muslims, that's happened a lot. But what I'm saying is that this isn't how we derive our religion. You can't just make shit up and say 'heeeey guise, dar al-harb, right? yeeaaahh'.

>If Qu'ranic legislation is the literal word of Allah
Okay, so this is how I understand it (and I could be wrong, but I think I'm not)

The Quran is the word of Allah.
The Quran itself says not all verses are literal.
Therefore not all verses should be used to derive Islamic law.
Some verses should be used to derive Islamic law.
According to the Quran, the verses that should be used to derive Islamic law are clear and specific and there is no doubt of their purpose.

>If I can take the liberty, do you see the quran as a set of god mandated advice and philosophy more than a literal document of law?
Exactly, thats what I tried to say here
>I see it more as a helpful reference in times of struggle and distress.

You say you believe in the Bible in a literal sense, but would you agree that there are similarities to the logic I used above?

Best post. Hes going to deny it, allah permits muslims to lie in order to decieve their opponent.

To debate, Islam apologists would need a logical view point

Alright you're gonna get mad at me saying this, but don't you think that Christianity is way past the point of being revived in the west this late in the day?

I get that you see Islam as alien and hostile and cockroach etc.
But then you miss a key fact:
The lifestyle in the West has not resembled anything close to Christianity for a long time, certainly longer than the time since the last 2 world wars.

You're essentially saying you don't like Islam because alien, but I think Christianity is just as alien to the west now for all intensive purposes (kek).

I guess I took one of you killing 49 people within earshot of me somewhat personally.
I hope we glass every single muslim country and re-enact the holocaust with the rest of you.
And then bury you in pig sties.

You're wrong. Plenty of Islamic scholars have for centuries supported the abilities of the Mujtahid to develop their own interpretations of Islamic doctrines. Beyond that, a general consensus of the Muslim population can in some cases be enough to dictate policy. Both of which were the sources of the notion of Dar al-Harb in the early years of the first Caliphates.

As for the second point, idk, I don't think I'm in the position to be able to say which verses are and which verses aren't intended to be taken literally. I don't think you are either though, there are so many different schools of Islam it is difficult to say which ones are and aren't more objectively correct.

But the Sunnah/Hadith are the general guides to the practical application of the more vague doctrines, so I would think that is a counter-argument.

Similar for Christianity, it is based on the teachings of the religious scholars and the head of the various sect's chains of command.

I believe that both the Bible is a text to provide guidance and comfort, and to provide a set of commands that must be obeyed. I believe that when Jesus came he fulfilled those rules in his sacrifice, saving us from failure and set us two much easier commands to follow in his wake: love God and love others. The Quran calls Jesus a prophet right? And that Mohammed was the ultimate prophet? I ask you to consider why if that’s the case did Allah bestow Jesus with miracles and why did he allow him to rise from the dead?

Where's the lie then? Or is everything I'm saying just lies? Do I lie just for fun? What is the point of coming on an anonymous forum to discuss Islam and then lie? I could go on twitter and pretend to be one of those libshit Muslims who I despise and fit in and everyone would like me. But I chose not to. And you call me a liar. Thanks, user. Thanks.
Go ahead and try it then. i love it when alt-shits say "we" on 4chodes, like they have control of the US army/nuclear codes.

>develop their own interpretations
>own
Keyword right there. They don't become law, they're a single non-binding interpretation that you can choose to adopt if you like or you can choose to tell that scholar to fuck off (you can guess which I usually go with).

>Beyond that, a general consensus of the Muslim population can in some cases be enough to dictate policy
That's basically how most normal societies operate though, Islam isn't really unique in that respect. But if those societies choose to think Dal Al-Harb is a true and fair concept, it still doesn't mean the rest of us must also believe it. We can still tell them to fuck off.

>As for the second point, idk, I don't think I'm in the position to be able to say which verses are and which verses aren't intended to be taken literally. I don't think you are either though
I'm not, but again, when things are not specific, then they're free t be interpreted and I can interpret them how I want as long as I don't pretend to have derived actual Islamic law from that.

>so many schools of law...
Very true, very good point.

>sunnah counter-argument
Fair enough to an extent, *but* the Sunnah never ever overrules the Quran. That much I do know, and I don't have the reference of the verse or whatever that says that, I'll try and get it.

>christianity based on teachings
Yes that's kind of what I've come to understand

Honestly, thanks for participating m98. This has been interesting. 1/2

2/2
I'm not saying I'm exiting the thread here, but usually it goes the same old ways with the tropes I mentioned in the OP. At least I've learnt a bit.

>Similar for Christianity, it is based on the teachings of the religious scholars and the head of the various sect's chains of command.
Regarding this, you probably already know but this is a major reason for the contention with Christianity, i.e. how it is "tampered beyond repair".
>the Bible is a text to provide guidance and comfort, and to provide a set of commands that must be obeyed
How do you determine which verses are which? Is it similar to what I said i.e. that verse I mentioned (Quran3:7)?

still waiting to hear where it says "follow man made law is to defy the law of Allah" and that this means we can disobey the laws of the local lands. What Islam does say is that there is "no obedience in disobedience" so if the law of the land says to behave like a degenerate (which is contrary to the law of Allah) then you disobey. Pretty logical to me.

They always do. If you ever argue about Jesus with a Muslim, they'll just dismiss it as fiction, and will claim that Jesus was never crucified, and ignore the fact that Muhammad didn't exist when Judaism and Christianity, the religions that Islam is based out of, were one religion.

how do you argue with someone that can't admit they're wrong? islum is wrong

>i love it when alt-shits say "we"
I'm not alt-right
Also, a significant amount of Americans haven't forgotten all of the times you've tried and/or succeeded in killing a lot innocent Americans.

They do not acknowledge the major inconsistencies that Islam has with the other abraham religions.

Like I said, Muslims I have met at Uni, and I have attended a LOT of Islamic Society seminars, and they all seem very decent.
(Obviously you have scum of the Earth too, everywhere does).

The Roman Empire adopted the Catholic religion as a power grab. For all the good Christianity has done Europe, it has undeniably been used by manipulative sociopaths at times to abuse their power.

As is the case with every religion to greater or lesser extents.

There are a lot of things I am jealous of in Islam. You're a lot more confident in your own ideologies than Christians tend to be.

I can admit I'm wrong. I can even admit Islam doesn't have all the answers to everything. If it did it wouldn't say things like 'Seek knowledge up to China' or 'Wisdom is the lost property of the believer'.
>you've
>he thinks I personally signed off on the killing of all people who were killed by Muslims
People all the fucking world over are just killing each other daily, an eye for an eye really seems to be working out for us.

>Worried that we might start making too much sense?
Not in the least

I was taught that the principle of "Kalam Allah" was generally interpreted by scholars to mean that the Qu'ran can be the only source of law. Maybe I am wrong but it was from a Muslim that I learnt this.

>You're a lot more confident in your own ideologies than Christians tend to be.
Don't want to sound like an arrogant cunt since we've been having a good discussion up to this point, but I think the reason for that is that Islam has refined a lot of what Christianity may have been confusing or ambiguous about, so there's less for us to wring our hands over.

Ironically there's a lesser-known Hadith that somehow the Ummah has been very quiet about it (and once you see what it says, you may realise why) but it's along the lines of "There are things Allah the Almighty has kept quiet about it, He has done this as a mercy to you, so take the mercy of Allah" the subtext is along the lines of "don't ask don't tell" (lol)

>Why are you so scared of talking with us?
>British flag
All I need to know really, why don't you fuck off?

>There are a lot of things I am jealous of in Islam. You're a lot more confident in your own ideologies than Christians tend to be
Such as?

Also, there might be a chance that these Muslims appear nice to you, because you seem eager to learn about Islam. Just because they act nice towards you, does not signify that they think the same of others who dislike or do not care about Islam. Did you ever spend this much time learning about Christianity? Just out of curiosity, you wouldn't happen to be arabic by any chance?

There is no debate with Muslims.

Maybe we think Islam is so shitty it's obviously not worth a debate?

Why are all current religious wars Islam vs. X? Why are your people starting so much shit all over the world?

>All I see are the usual anti-Islam tropes, bombing, child-fucking, incest, low-IQ, get-out-of-muh-country, shitskin, backwards-religion (have I missed anything)?
None of this is wrong

>All I see are the usual anti-Islam tropes, bombing, child-fucking, incest, low-IQ, get-out-of-muh-country, shitskin, backwards-religion (have I missed anything)?
Secondly, are you implying these aren't good reasons or that they aren't true?

Inevitably you people cite the Qur'an, and it's difficult to have any meaningful dialogue with people who cite such a text. It's a non-starter. Occasionally a Muslim will have a political gripe that doesn't involve their creepy, hallucinatory religion, and there is no problem with talking to them about it.

There is only war. Our ancestors knew this but - for now - we have forgotten.

My brother, we have much in common with these kuffar but in the end our goal is to conquer them and not cooperate. That is why they will always hate islam, so unless they convert there is no permanent alliance. Only temporary treaties to remove jews and faggots together sometime.

Whats the point? Force the religion to reform like every other one and forget about it. All they need is a legitimate figurehead a la the pope or dalai lama so people can say look their leader condemned

>generally interpreted by scholars
Scholars can interpret what they like, but they cannot then impose that interpretation on others.
I remember reading somewhere (this could be bullshit I guess, but there may be a point there somewhere) that in Christianity, scholars are accorded some kind of automatic authority. That just doesn't exist in Islam, the whole scholarship of Islam is that anyone has the right to learn about islam and indeed should learn. But it doesn't give one man a right to lord it over another.
This american has a good point. But there's nothing wrong with showing good manners, even if it sometimes may be very forced good manners.
Why do people start shit, user? It wouldn't have anything to do with land/wealth/resources, would it? No, how could it, that's unheard of.

This will just result in a generic answer about how Christianity did the same thing in the past, and that sociopaths took advantage of the religion. Although, many sources about the percentage of Muslims supporting the ways in which shariah operates in rhein countries would imply that close to a majority of Muslims would fit their descrotion of manipulative sociopaths. Many Islamic theocracies' populations overwhelmingly support the way in which shariah is implemented in their countries, this includes death through apostasy, adultery, conversion, etc.

>that in Christianity, scholars are accorded some kind of automatic authority
What? That's the first time I've ever heard anyone claim that.

their* description*

When god opens up the sky and says I wrote that shit to everyone on the planet I’ll believe it, until then it’s just another fucking book, better still it’s a book that happens to fit with a lunatics end game of wanting to slaughter millions of people.

I'm not imposing my belief in the Quran on you. If you want to have a discussion about other things, that's fine. If you want to hold your view about the Quran being bullshit and still discuss, feel free. Believe me, I've probably thought a lot more about the Quran being bullshit in a year than you have in your life.

Also I believe discussion of this sort should always begin with either "side" knowing the other sides position on things and accepting it, that's the only way to have sincere meaningful discussion. I accept your position on whatever beliefs you hold, not gonna judge you. I've been through the whole gamut personally.

>All you think we are is a trope...
>All I can see if you is a trope...

Kys.

>Why do people start shit, user? It wouldn't have anything to do with land/wealth/resources, would it? No, how could it, that's unheard of.

So, Muslims demand more land/wealth/resources and are ready to kill and slaughter for them? I guess reading your books and scriptures you get a lot of validation for that there.

Well one more reason to never give them even an inch.

Why debate with monkeys?

>Why are *you* such low-IQ niggers that you can't discuss rationally with someone?
I'm not in the habit of talking rationally to people who fuck kids and kill civilians.
>Is that Israel cock too deeply embedded in your ass?
We can hate both equally.

>even if it sometimes may be very forced good manners
This would be referred to as being manipulative.

> in Christianity, scholars are accorded some kind of automatic authority
lolwut? I've never heard that before. Protestants believe in sola scriptura, aka 'Only the Bible', and so their beliefs largely end up being a case of whose particular interpretation you follow for any given question. Catholics and Orthodox hold to sacred tradition, sacred scripture and philosophy, so their beliefs have been a lot more stable and uniform. Maybe you are thinking about the Catholic belief in the doctrine of papal infallibility? That in specific, very narrowly defined circumstances, the pope is believed to have the ability to teach infallibly on matters of faith and morals. Some people think this means that every word out of the pope's mouth is 100% infallible, but that's not what Catholics believe. afaik, there has only ever been three or four times that this authority has been used.

No I do disagree, Christianity is very varied and the various sects have various levels of clarity.

The lack of confidence in our own beliefs is a European thing. A disgusting cocktail of both two World Wars and the Enlightenment.

It has occured to me yes. But at the same time they're adults who are capable of being civil to people they completely disagree with, as am I.
No I'm not Arab, I'm Celtic.

There would be plenty of killing with or eithout religion.

>british flag
And they say some things aren't true.

So Islam doesn't allow for open discussion about religion or other issues with non-Muslims? Are you fucking stupid, "bro"? Where does it say we can't cooperate? Where does it says we should always seek to conquer?

In fact, the Quran tells us to seek alliances. And you don't make alliance with your friends because they're already friends, dumbass. Therefore you make alliance with those who were previosuly against you, i.e enemies.

The Quran does say don't make alliance with the "Jews and Christians who are allies of each other" which some have taken to mean the Zionists, so no need to make buddies with them. Everyone is to be judged on their own merit.

Because there is nothing to discuss. I want Muslims out of Europe

Which goes back to the principle of Ijma, Muslims must follow the consensus and for a time, that was the consensus of scholars.

you know wat you must do op
either timestamped sharpie in the pooper
or
kys

>Why do people start shit
>So, Muslims
I like how you tried to switch around the point there. People are gonna people, fag. Are you ethnic jap or just an english teacher?

They are the weapon of Israel.
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

A pedophile warlord is not rational.
Nice try, sandnigger.

Does this mean that we follow scholars even if they are wrong? No. We can and should tell scholars to go fuck themselves. I completely accept that this is where Muslims have gone wrong recently, i.e. we have learned to be nice and to stop hurting the feelings of cunt scholars and stopped telling them to fuck off and swivel on a cock, but we need to start doing that again :)

christians and jews will always create degeneracy

My original question was "Why do muslims start so much shit?".

I assumed you would give me a muslim related answer and not some generalization and drew my conclusion in turn.

we aren't allowed.

Islam is the sacred cow of the west because people are delusional brainwashed fuckers.

Thanks for ruining our country. I hate it here in europe now

>Ask rhetorical question
>get pointed to verse in the quran that has nothing to do with anything
Debate me christians!!11!!!!1!

Yeah it was probably that papal thing then.

Ultimately we are just people. I disagree that we start shit more or less than any other people in the world. It's just that there are a lot of us in different parts of the world and obviously because of the numbers you're going to inevitably get a ton of fucktards, and fucktards gonna fucktard.
And really, are you an English teacher? Why are Japs so shit at English, even compared to pooinloos and other 3rd worlders? It's pretty weird.

Not all of them. Christians at least have some decency left. Jews are mostly just wankers 2bh.

because takiya. you aren't worth talking to

If you're asking a rhetorical question then why are you so mad? Just ignore it.
original

In one word "Thighing"

You sick dog hating women oppressing gay murdering black holes. There are plenty of books. Read more than one.

Every self respecting white hates you

>In fact, the Quran tells us to seek alliances. And you don't make alliance with your friends because they're already friends, dumbass. Therefore you make alliance with those who were previosuly against you, i.e enemies.
I recall a specific verse in the Quran that would be contrary towards the claim you are making. The item that Muslims frequently forget is that the Quran isn't reformed, the common arguments by westernized Muslims are that the scriptures were applicable at the time of the occurrence, although somehow those same scriptures are no longer applicable because of historical context.

I would discuss with Muslims, but they won't. They actually evade all discussions.

Becuz deranged 7th century death cult

White conservatives and Muslims start mega alliance.

>jfw

>There are plenty of books. Read more than one
I hear that a lot, i.e. a certain verse isn't convenient for a certain scenario, so "lets play the abrogation game!", nah that's bullshit, that shit needs to stop. That's one reason I was happy when ISIS got their shit kicked in so hard, because they tried to play this "let's hide the verse!" game on a global level.

Hello krautfriend. You have my full attention for 5 minutes then I'm going to bed. I'm not going to evade, discuss away.

How do you debate with a person who thinks Mohamed an illiterate bedouin, rode a horse to the moon?

Same way you debate with a person who thinks Trump isn't a good shabbos goy who serves Israel and cares about the average american and will make sure the bankers don't behave too naughty?

> I disagree that we start shit more or less than any other people in the world. It's just that there are a lot of us in different parts of the world and obviously because of the numbers you're going to inevitably get a ton of fucktards, and fucktards gonna fucktard.
Christians are the largest religious demographic on the planet, and they do not even border the amount of conflicts that Muslims cause throughout the world. Their (Muslims) statistically insignificant populations in countries like the Philippines, Russia, USA, multiple European countries, and so on in relation to the amount of extremists produced out of these small populations, would throw your opinion out on both the local and global levels. Yes, Christianity had a period of extremism, although most major atrocities were done to combat the Arabic invasion of Europe (all the crusades). Christianity grew larger than that time perioed, and it does not cause more problems world-wide than Islam.

>this is how I understand it
>this is how I understand it
>People should be
>Nah I personally don't think
>Hmm, I don't agree with

H-hello, filt-fellow people
I'm Hansi, SS Obergruppenführer

I don't agree with allmthe action of oir dear leader, there isn't one literal interpretations of Mein Kampf also. Slavs shouldn't be killed and made slaves for the greater good of our people! All people should be free.
Remeber not to overgeneralize #notallnazis
Let's have a rational, peaceful discussion

*Invades your country*
*Kills millions*

>Obergruppenführer
I liked that show, when is season 3?

>I hear that a lot, i.e. a certain verse isn't convenient for a certain scenario, so "lets play the abrogation game!", nah that's bullshit, that shit needs to stop
Thank you for refuting my point