>strawpoll.me/11024379
>strawpoll.me/11024384

Other urls found in this thread:

mangahelpers.com/t/kewl0210/releases/42693
twitter.com/Kewl0210/status/766484955597836288
discord.gg/jGc49
bato.to/reader#e8a437afb2e71eb9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How's my taste? I actually thought pretty hard on this. Some of them, like best/worst fight, can be switched for others.

Agree with almost everything. Great taste.

Should I finish part 5 now as is or wait for the new translation to be finished?

now

Post unpopular opinions so we can fight over them

The part 5 anime will be done before there's a completed translation for that part

After years i finally get this shit.

Diavolo was sharing Epitaph to Bruno, right?

Gay Priest is here now

Forgive me father for I have sinned. I skipped the last quarter of part 6 just so I could get to part 7 faster

This is one sin I cannot forgive my son

MADE IN HEAVEN

Post your favorite scene without actually posting it

fug

Forgive me father for I have sinned. I couldn't convince my friend to read the manga, he said he might read it after seeing if the anime is good and after part 4 is finished.

The company you keep reflects on your own character my son, if they will not see the light, you may have to impose it on them.

They NEED to see the light!

What was his name again?

Reddit is contaminating the polls.

I got multiple friends into jojo and it seems like roughly around 25-30% of them actually started reading part 4 onward. I know your pain bro

is here now

Forgive me father for I have sinned. Last thread I told somebody I liked part 3 but I don't actually like it that much.

21st for best boy

Hilarious Love

Taking requests for drawfagging.

Joseph screaming while running or him just screaming

Silly Christmas

A cute small killer queen riding sheer heart attack

JoJo

I have also tried convincing friends to get into Jojo but they think it's some homo-erotic shit

Furious St. Patrick's Day

gyro accidentally spins his other pair of balls

We are less than 12 hours away from a beautiful duwang
Feelsgoodman

A lie told for a righteous cause can be a good thing, my son. To what end did you tell this falsehood?

That's how I got my friends into it.

>they think it's some homo-erotic shit

It's for the better. Lord knows the fanbase is already bad enough.

Laughable Boyfriend

Ghost pol pol playing video games with mista inside the turtle

Hol Horse/Mista shootout

kekking kwanzaa

Alright I'm done taking requests for tonight

Draw a Karera.

A friend of mine started watching the anime one of these days, even if he wanted to read it he couldn't, since it's not translated in our native language and he doesn't know english.

I'm just glad that more people are enjoying Jojo, apparently the manga will start running soon around here.

Forgive me father for I have sinned. I unironically saved this picture.

Your interpretation of this

Why isnt there more decent JoJo doujins around? with the top tier girls it has, you'd think there would be more decent doujins, but the only memorable one is that Lisa Lisa x Shota one

There is no shame in admiring a fine piece of artwork, my son. Just make sure to use it in a righteous manner and with integrity.

Jotaro playing against Daniel J. D'Arby in a game of Chinchirorin in the style of kaiji but with stands

Gyro eating a gyro

Draw this whole doujin for me.

You monster.

Daiba daun

What do you guys think the next arc will be? I could see it either being Kaato coming home or Josuke going to meet the Kujo family since that's where he was about to go until Damo showed up and now that he's calling himself Josefumi he'll be extra keen on going now. I can see him fucking off with Yasuho to go meet them and leaving the Higashikatas only for Kaato to come home and ice Norisuke. Then when Josuke realises that Josefumi's family a shit and that they don't want him he'll realise that the Higashikatas are his family now, but he was too late and Norisuke is already dead and he never got to apologise to him for running off after Damo died and leaving them alone and unprotected.

HAIL 2 U
HELL 2 U

btfo

>only memorable one is that Lisa Lisa x Shota one
>not mentioning train panic

Forgive me father, but I let a friend skip the second half of part 5.

Giorny makes me horny

It's just a doujin, user.

That'd take you like 5 minutes tops, 2 without the shower break.

>no doujin with Rohan getting some ghost pussy just because it'd be a good inspiration for his manga

Cringey Halloween

Kira makes me queerer
Josefumi makes me gloomy

But Gappy makes me happy

You fool

>Yaoi

>Favorite girl
>girl

Hilarious Halloween
Comedic Christmas

Drink Boss ;)

>Heaven DIO
>favorite villain
what the fuck.
rest is solid.

>>no doujin with Rohan critiquing cliche dialogue "my hips are moving on their own!"

Follow the gospel as it has been passed down to us. Surround yourself with people who strive to live righteously, and always keep these words in your heart:

"Do not skip parts"

The sin of your friend is a sin of yours, do what must be done to remedy this.

I see that Polnareff you sneaky Jew rat.

>Favorite girl
i know dude, i want to fuck diego too

Just a side note, I wasn't expecting so many requests so I'll be outsourcing some of the work to mai 3d waifu
Expect your drawings to come in over the next few days it might take a while because we work full time but we'll try our drawfaggingest to get them done quickly

mangahelpers.com/t/kewl0210/releases/42693
Text translations are up.

>Joseph and Josuke fighting for first
Shit's getting interesting.

Gappy makes me happy

Forgive me father, for I read part 5 only after catching up to part 8.

I wept in regret, for I had enjoyed it.

new chapter is out twitter.com/Kewl0210/status/766484955597836288

discord.gg/jGc49

The Lord's divine judgement will find you soon

I pray you have your soul cleansed before then

It'd be weird to kill Norisuke off so soon after what he went through in Damo's arc. I think if he's ever going to die it will be somewhere near the end.

As for the next arc, who knows. I'm definitely expecting Yasuho and Kaato to both be involved somehow though.

JJL 57
bato.to/reader#e8a437afb2e71eb9

Also I'll be tripfagging for this because I feel like it

I'm surprised Pucci's in third. He doesn't seem as popular as Dio, Kira, or Valentine.

>bato.to/reader#e8a437afb2e71eb9
THANKS DOC

>kaato shows up and fucking kills Joshuu

Immediate satisfaction is but a lure the dark spirits use to lead us astray. Follow the righteous path, read the manga in order 10 times to cleanse your soul.

Repent, for you have sinned. Get back on the righteous path. Achieve Heaven.

Your sins have not gone unnoticed

Get your affairs in order quickly

>skipping the best half of part 5
>skipping the entirety of King Crimson

I WILL ERASE YOU

Ok since the new chapter is out.
I, Naranciafag, officially announce my suspension of naranciaposting for a full 24 hours.
Goodbye guys now lets discuss the new chapter and episode in the morning.

why is Giorno the most boring Jojo

Gross

>friend is reading part 5
>enjoying it
>gets to where the new scans end
>ill just wait until its done :^)
>goes to read 6

The next time you post, a curse will befall you. Do not return, for righteousness will always prevail over sin.

Some people just can't do shitscans. Even with the barely-improved color scans I couldn't get him to read it, so he ended up skipping to 6-8 and fucking loved all of it

>favorite fight
>barbie
I still can't believe people actually enjoyed the fight where Jotaro literally won by being the coolest and edgiest character alive.

All those ~s

D-do I have to start from Phantom Blood, Gay Priest

Reminder that you MUST buy/make a sandwich for today's episode.
You must detail the sandwich (bread sort, meat, vegetables, cheese, sauce, etc.) and you must chew at the exact moment Kira chews.
If you don't, Kira will come to your place and kill your dog.
Even if you don't own a dog.

That was fucking quick. Is anyone gonna storytime it?

>that hidden polnariff