Why do so many of you guys still support this clown again...

Why do so many of you guys still support this clown again? After all these fuck ups and being a blatant ziocon puppet he still has your unwavering support. The saddest part is you try to claim all the anti trump people on Sup Forums are Jew shills yet Donald trump is the biggest one of all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
thejidf.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He may not be perfect, but I support him as leader of the country and hope he does well. After all, if he does well as a president, the country does well.

Good point. I'm just hoping him and mike pence are both impeached so that way Rex Tillerson or James Mattis get the job.

Just... stop. We can identify exactly when this division campaign started. You guys stick out bad, you dont behave normally. People who genuinely dislike Trump may talk about it occasionally, but they dont flood the board with this "OMG WHY DO YOU STILL SUPPORT HIM" shit. Then when called out you just pivot to calling people ledditors and act like youre some OG Sup Forums nazi... basically quintessentialy liberal identity politics shame tactics.

It doesn't work and we have no political influence anyway. Just leave us the fuck alone and let us fly under the radar and have fun again.

Holy shit! This is how Tim Heidecker will look in 20 years.

How can you not support Trump? He's awesome.

No straight, self-respecting man hates him.

How about actually addressing what I said rather than call everyone that hurts your feelings a shill? I'm genuinely curious you fucking tard.

Because of the shitshow. This is once in a lifetime experience witnessing a total fuckup playing a president and having no idea what do. He is even worse than I expected. 10+ president for amerilards.

How about stop being a fucking pussy ass kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

thejidf.org

Jews are such losers.

Finally some decent answers without pulling the shill card like a fucking sperg.

Have you seen your orange baby's cabinet? You're literally the most confused antisemite I've ever encountered.

Antisemitism doesn't exist. If you're an American, and live in American you should be executed for treason by supporting another country.

lol, kys faggot, you fool nobody

fuck your mother shill, you will burn in hell eternally, and i will watch and enjoy

the only people here that do are the ptg crew and 90% of them are 15-16 just ignore trump shills

You guys are literally autistic.

This. TPBP

It seems like they have selective sight and hearing. I'm still trying to figure out why they think anti trump shills are Jews when 90% of trumps cabinet is Jewish including his daughter and son in law. Not to mention they're all hardcore zionists.

Fuck off pedo fag. Your number is up and Team Trump is getting ready to expose and fry all you assholes and we will rejoice! Tic toc bitches!

crash burn
nuclear codes

He can't even get his healthcare bills passed. What makes you think he's going to get anything real done other than drag us into another world war? Only hope we have is other world leaders thinking he's a joke and not taking him seriously.

Because policy isn't what's important right now. There's a reason the GOP hates Trump almost almost much as the DNC. He's the only one standing against the Fascist takeover that began in the late 80s and culminated with Hillary Clinton, possibly the most corrupt candidate in the history of the United States.

No one would say Trump isn't flawed, but he's the only one in the position to root out the fascist corruption in our government. He's possibly the only one that could have done it.

Before Lincoln became ABE LINCOLN, he was hated by a large number of people, too. They thought he was a fool and a clown. But he was what the country needed. Trump is what we need right now. A man who, no matter how much you lie about him, no matter how much you trash him, will fight back all the harder. The country needed a brawler who will not stop until his fascist enemies are destroyed.

these kids are just delusional for 8 years we had people defend obamas every move you can look forward to trump supporters doing the same for the next 3 . people believe what they want to believe especially know it all 16 year olds

I'm lying about him? In what way? How do you believe any of that? His baby sitters are all establishment republicans and the reason why they hate him so much is because he keeps making a fool of himself and their agenda. You're full of shit. Tell me more about this facsist takeover while you're posting on a website that is filled admitted fascists.