Cigarettes, fags, shmokes, rollies

Why Do governments try & Ban them if they are ran by kikes who don't actually care about their own people?
I mean cigarettes are obviously bad for you, everyone I know who's been smoking for over half their life cough like crazy, and lung cancer is definitely a common thing for smokers
This is something I've always wanted to understand.
Pls elaborate
I've heard it's because they produce like a small bit of Testosterone, & Goyim With Testosterone is a BIG no no

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
thejidf.org
youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nicotine is a nootropic and tobacco CEOs are all a bunch of white men. Why wouldn't the jews want to ban it?

fights cancer
counters chemicals put in the water
raises test
females are attracted to the smell
just don't smoke those fiberglass filters for the love of God

majority of people who lived past 100 were smokers their whole lives.

it keeps the blood flowing, keeps your brain young. only smoke naturals, though. never marbs, newports, etc. they are filled with additives.

ATTENTION Sup Forums ALL SHILLS ON THIS BOARD ARE JEWISH INCLUDING THESE DAILY CIGARETTE POSTERS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

thejidf.org

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4

So they want to ban it out of spite & slight worry?
I don't really mind because I don't want cancer or a cough or soending crazy amounts of money on something that addictive, so It doesn't really bother Me either way, just wanted to know for sure.

Eh?
I want israel to burn to pieces after having every shitskin they sent to The West sent there & have their women raped like We suffered, fuck israel.
This is a thread I've wanted to Make for a while.

I'm sorry if I'm sliding anything important btw, I hope I'm not

Goddamit OP. I just quire the nicotine Jew and you're making me want one. Fuck you!

Because the smoking industry is largely goyish run.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
this board is full of faggy shills and cuck posters. this thread is more important
I like smoking but if the topic has you itching maybe it is better you quit. if you coe back, buy yourself organic tobacco and paper without using a filter. you'll feel much better

But My Dad's been smoking since 16 & coughs like fucking crazy, all those chemicals in it can't be healthy
You are spot on with WW2 being a foundation myth

first post can be applied to any large scale opinion are fixed to have. like smoking.
this is why I advise growing your own tobacco or (what I currently use) american spirit. roll your own cigarettes, they'll be cheaper that way.
your father unfortunately most likely smoked with filters and a tobacco full of chemicals. the filters are made from some form of fiberglass and when inhaled can not adequately be cleansed by our lungs. extended use will cause an even bigger build up

>this post paid for by BAC corporation(tm)

What about packaged tabacco? Is that safe?
I remember him using that and filters, so I guess not
You're saying only home grown tobacco is really safe?

if you know how it was grown then you truly have knowledge over it.
I advocate for it but I'm not in a position to grow my own yet. I just quit to loose leaf tobacco. would only smoke american spirit tan (US grown) and tear off the filters.
heck of a difference between a filtered and non. I need less tobacco for a more noticeable effect

>TFW so much of a hermit I don't go to the store to buy ciggies anymore
In my defence the store is 10 minutes away on bike uphill

You just beat it like that? No cravings? Everyone I know who smokes is absolutely hooked, glad I don't seems like an awful waste of money.
Maybe when I'm Older & have money to do that I'll try it, sounds like a cool pasttime to grow your own nootropics (if tobacco is one)

Been watching bps I see
I also dropped weed the same way,the cravings are there but you need to remember,it's all in your head.
Eventually I do go out & buy a pack of 20 but only when I go doing groceries

I haven't smoked for around 5 months now.

Quit cold turkey, I still get cravings, but now after almost a half year the cravings have almost fully gone.

My feet and hands are no longer perma-cold, I don't caugh every 20 sec, I don't wake up having to spit out a handfull of phlegm, and I can also spend hours doing something without sperging out because of craving a ciggarette.

Shit I could really go on about the positives all day.

Quit cold turkey or don't quit at all.

I smoked a pack a day for 20 years and quit 2 years ago. Quitting was nowhere near as hard as I always imagined it would be. Honestly I think big tobacco tries to promote the idea that quitting is impossibly hard to keep people from trying.

the only legit glow in the dark CIA nigger I know takes dip tobacco constantly. the last time I saw him he was trying to switch to snus but he spat it out halfway through talking to him and put a chunk of dip in his lip instead.

nicotine is a nootropic. it also is a social lubricant, reduces stress and anxiety, eases tics, stutters, fidgeting, and other autistic behavior. this is most of the appeal.

Its not easy, otherwise everyone would quit...

People live lifestyles that fuel their addiction, they use cigarettes as a crutch to deal with boredom, and as medication for stress.

If someone really wanted to make its WAY easier for them to quit, they would isolate themselves for a week and stop cold turkey.

Guess all the smokers I know are weak willed fags.

you are correct about the advertisements, its a requirement. the companies are actually required to fund anti-smoking campaigns

So jews go THIS all out just to piss off a Goy Ran Industry?
Good God, what a bunch of salty cunts.

truly, its a bunch of misinformation. black lung is false and all that crap they print on the packages in AUS is fake. none of that is caused by tobacco, and if it is, it's from the chemicals and filters. most name brand cigarettes here in the US is just shredded paper sprayed with shit.

Eurgh
Shame packs of tobacco are the same