Bush vs. Obama - who was worse????

Seriously, Sup Forums - who fucked up this country more?? They're both neoliberal cucks, but I think Bush caused far more damage. 9/11, two bullshit wars, collapse of financial system, unfunded Medicare Part D, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxQyroQLr1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They'll both be executed for treason.

Hard to compare. Bush helped fuck the economy while Obama kept it from recovering properly, while fucking up our foreign policy

this

Republicans during the Clinton administration for planting the seeds of division and partisanship.

All I see are two traitors of the same coin.

Good point, user

You make a good point, but Bush didn't ramp up racial tensions like Obama did. His walk thru the gauntlet will be a bit further.

Bush was an idiot that thought war would bring in money, it did not. Aside from war he gave tax cuts to the rich and enacted the patriot act. That's his presidency in a nutshell.

Obama let Bush's tax cuts expire. Gave bankers billions and then gave them billions again. Continued Bush's war and extended the patriot act, at this point he's a fucking republican. Brought racial tension to a boil and extended welfare programs unsuccessfully ie Obamaphone. Passed a disaster healthcare bill that screwed the country hard and keeps on screwing. Ruined foreign relations with non-EU countries. Won a Nobel Peace Prize

winner is:

OBAMA!!

They both sucked and weren't
much different. Thank God for Trump, I hope he destroys both the D and R parties.

Bush: got the ball rolling on NWO endless wars, didn't do a damn thing about any of the problems killing the middle class

Obama: started the culture war in America and continued our fucked foreign and domestic policies while advancing Islam in America (as a "Christian born in America")

>heads vs tails, which part of the dime is worth ten cents?

>gave tax cuts to the rich

Isn't that what Trump is doing as well?

bush started the iraq war and killed millions of innocents based on a lie. this also caused the refugee crisis, ISIS, etc.

dont like obama but bush is worse. its all the same deepstate though

Obama he was a nigger

it was the nigger by far

BOTH are niggers in every since of the word. W is an albino tarbaby.

yeah cause america never had division and partisanship before 1993. fucking stupid child

Both parties did that by importing millions of spics. The US is very divided because it is not a nation (anymore), not because of political partisanship started when the US was still very white.

If I had to pick one party who is more guilty than the other it is the Democrats though - they behave more unethically than cuckservative Republicans.

I wish the right in general would be more willing to sometimes disregard morality issues for the greater good.

Trump is a very intelligent man who gets it, unlike midwits like McCain and Romney, which is why he won.

no you fucking retard. try getting your news from somebody other than comedians

Obama but only because he's a nigger.

Obama was Bush 2 electric boogaloo

Is it just me or anyone feels the country as a whole is more divided or crazed to the left after 8 years of obama

To answer OP's question: both were disastrous presidents for various reasons, I find it hard to pick between the two... The biggest reason Obama got re-elected in the first place is because Bush was still fresh in people's minds... If Obama's predecessor was a good Republican president im not sure he would have gotten an 8 year mandate.

Trump is obviously superior to both of these midwits - both intellectually and politically.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxQyroQLr1Q

Looks like Trump is already accomplishing all 3 of those things.

Wrong

Bush was more wasteful overall. Remember that he took power in January 2001, when the national debt was slightly above $5 trillion, and that he pledged to put the debt on the path to elimination by the 2010 budget cycle. This would have been a good idea, since the aging Baby Boomer population would start to retire by the 2010's, putting serious strain on programs like Medicare and Social Security by the 2020's.

He lied. He actually doubled the national debt by the time he left office. Instead of preparing America for the future we all knew was coming, he was wasteful. He made no real preparations for anything. His "reforms" were trash like No Child Left Behind that were abandoned by his own party years later. He was supposed to be a "fiscal conservative" - that's what he said during his 2000 campaign. But he fucking lied, and left the country in MUCH, much weaker shape in January of 2009 than the country he inherited 8 years earlier.

Obama was a disaster, but he never said he would eliminate the debt. He more or less carried out what was expected of him. He didn't stab his own "base" repeatedly in the back like Bush did.

Bush (dubya) was Duck President. Obama was CIA. Clinton was a underworld boss. Bush H. was probably just as bad but I was too young to actively study / remember (there was another war for oil around this time yes?)

Who is worse is just a matter of speaking-- they all served the same people.