Is catcalling harassment?

Is catcalling harassment?

Other urls found in this thread:

campusreform.org/?ID=7041
youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The lowest form of harassment, and essentially aggressive complimennting. Wow, the horror.

Is bullying harassment?

of course a video like this had to have come from a (((jewess)))

>telling someone they have nice tits
vs
>telling someone to kill themselves
Hmmm

I get catcalled sometimes and it feels pretty shitty.

Cant imagine having to deal with that shit every walking minute as a woman

Yes.

It is antisemitic. That lady is obviously Jewish and the men accosting her are goyim. This type of behaviour certainly must have been a horrible reminder of that time when her grandmothers were in the camps and were accosted by the goyim fellow inmates and ubergoy concentration camp guards.
Oy vey the humanity
Oy vey not anudda shoah

f its so bad they should just start looking like a feminist to make it stop

Not it's not. Harassment would be if I followed you to your apartment pestering you the entire time about having sex with me.

only if the woman thinks the guy doing it is ugly

Is that camel toe?

don't forget the kniferooms goy

Bullying isn't telling someone to kill themselves. It's making fun of you for wearing that faggy shirt, FAGGOT

Yes. Do not talk to women, do not look at them. Only time it is allowed to talk or look at women is when you know them and you work together or you are married.

I know this, because women want Islam installed here - they voted for it and this is what they get. They will be behind black clothing and will not have any male contact except at home or at work.

If an ugly woman hears men cat-calling an attractive woman, cat-calling is harassment.

source on the vid

Lib women hate cat calling, but 'fucking white males' aren't the ones doing it. Do lib women secretly hate minorities? Why are lib women so racist?

Not that this how-dare-men-speak-to-me-in-public bullshit isn't nonsense, but in all of these catcalling videos, the "perpetrators" are nonwhites.

Yet 'men' are somehow the problem. Same propaganda they're trying to force as a result of the Weinstein issue.

These. What is blamed on men and patriarchy is always a nonwhite thing. Catcalling, sexual emergencies, rape gangs, casting couches. It's just liberal women too cowardly and too well educated to see the problem as it is.

It's a harassment if a guy doing it is not handsome/rich. Sluts want to only be approached by guys they like, and will never approach them themselves, This is ridiculous. Either allow everyone to express themselves sexually and then make the selection, or fucking take the action yourself, because we can't read your irrational minds. It's all so tiresome, if you have a girl slap her on the ass when she's nice, slap her on the face when she's bad, they are unevolved monkeys anyway

>too well educated
>cant see the problem as it is.

Pick one

I think he means they're college educated.

When you are constantly sexually harrassed by blacks and Arabs it takes lots of (((education))) to become enlightened enough to know that men are the problem.

It’s not harrassment if they don’t follow her or persist. Harassment is a persistent state.

How long before simply finding women attractive is socially unacceptable? Because that's where we're headed.

Yeah, kind of. But "how are you doing today?" certainly isn't

I fucking hate college, specially the first i went to
When i finish my degree i'm going to steal back in money worth what they have of mine

>Paying a degree were the professors are sloppier and better paid than ever
>PC and giving grades for being good boy according to face, sex or boot licking

Already there, friend. All bodies are beautiful, especially if they could be confused for marine mammals. Disagree? Misogynist fatphobe (t. student at uni with 'fat studies')

>fat studies
That can't be a real course.

campusreform.org/?ID=7041
Just google it, there are a ton of other sources. May have been discontinued, can't find in the course schedule.

>be ugly bitch with huge nose

>get cat called

>oppression

she deserves no attention desu

How we do it maybe, but I'm sure they are more civilized and sophisticated about it.

I consider anyone talking to me harassment.

>Construction workers go on a break
>See a cuttie 30 y. old walking around
>"I would plow you from behind"
>Most women passing by get soaking wet and take it out on their partner (construction workers are /ourguys/)

in a majority of cases it is. Having people talk to you for no reason is fucking aids, especially if they're obviously only talking to you because you're attractive.

Yeah, because god forbid someone show interest in you.

you're forgetting the ugly part. no woman would have any problem with George Clooney catcalling them. it's not that they feel threatened with an average looking dude catcalls them, it's that it's a blow to their ego that someone that ugly is bold enough to take a pass at them. it hurts their self image.

What a faggot u are

>See a cuttie 30 y. old walking around
>>"I would plow you from behind"
would it be ok if dudes yelled this at you all the time?

Yes. And if you disagree, you're probably an ugly faggot who has never had strangers objectify them. It's irritating and autistic behavior.

>campusreform.org/?ID=7041
>Fat studies
Jesus christ, no wonder people who have a college degree are completely fucking worthless.

So is it okay for a girl to yell at a dude passing on the street that he's cute? It's happened to me, I didn't really feel that threatened even though she was a hamplanet.

this twat is ugly and still gets attention

thats called "female privilege".

Looking and staring is one thing, but it's annoying and unsettling depending where you are.

I have pistol on me at all times though

is this a slide thread?

answer : yes

>"Fuck off faggot"

Problem solved, wouldn't mind a bunch of cutties drolling over me tough, would even tease them

I don't go out on a walk to class or the store to get interest in me. Nobody wants to be approached by a stranger who is obviously only attracted to them physically, especially if they're a disgusting faggot like you.

It's not "interest" or "flattering" it's literal autism, fuck off and leave me alone

>How you doing today?
>So rude!

I remember seeing an article in the past year or two that women are disappointed that men will no longer approach them at bars and stuff. What gives?

>this twat is ugly and still gets attention
>thats called "female privilege".

Well that's because she's thin and because it's shitskins catcalling her and they have no standards.

Not being a landwhale automatically makes you an 8 or higher to those people.

>some inconsiderate soul let their horse wander the city streets.

Not catcalling, they are trying to help the poor animal.

Pretty sure women whining about catcalling is just another form of narcissism.
>Well today five guys catcalled me!

Only when the catcaller is ugly.

>women logic

If your answer to this question is anything but "yes" you are an effeminate man-child, without any masculinity or honor.

shes ugly and gets attention

no man will ever know this luxury.

so men that are twice your size? your going to tell these huge people(thats what we are to women) to fuck off over and over?

>implying that you've been objectified

All because you dress like a trap doesn't mean you've been through the same thing, user.

>It's not "interest" or "flattering" it's literal autism, fuck off and leave me alone

This. I actually experienced this as a dude last week.

>be me, male dropping off boxes at UPS
>another white guy walks by and says "you have a great head of blonde hair sir!"
>ugh...thanks (I really do though)
>turn around to walk inside and guy shouts back "make white babies! with blonde hair!"
>confused.gif

That shit is weird being on the receiving end. This happened in a small town in colorado. It was the first time I started to think pol is actually infecting the real world. Because I literally only see that "make white babies" shit here. And yet some stranger shouted it to me in public.

Yes, if the idiot takes it to far thats when you get him fired or sued

>Implying noone of the man with him or around her would do anything to stop him

In this case you are asking a man, i dont need help. In fact i had that shit before and got the faggot on is knees asking for pardon

I've always wanted to recreate this video, but ten hours of walking through London dressed as a Nazi. Just can't be bothered with the hassle personally.

a 10/10 guy did the same

youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY

Better still, convince your female colleges to do a galloping march around central London like the swedish feminists

>Why get yourself fucked if you can get others fucked and laugh?

>the idiot takes it to far thats when you get him fired or sued
so you do think its harassment?
>you are asking a man, i dont need help.
can you not really imagine being in someone else's shoes? are you retarded user?

I also say that to blondes here man or woman and they get super confused it is quite funny

Kek that video is like 90% minorities. If you don't want to be objectified don't live somewhere where the dregs of society congregate.

Based idea, let's get one of the suicidal brits to do it instead.

I don't think I have ever been complimented on my looks. I can't even remember the last time a woman even went out of her way to interact with me.

the way things are going the best way to make sure youre not sexually harassing women if youre a man is to not have any interaction with them.

It's annoying, but that doesn't make it harassment.

1:30

>entire video is jobless mudmen hooting at a light-skinned chick like the jungle at the moon

What did she mean by this?

let's ignore that. please.

The real question is, has anybody ever gotten laid by catcalling?

>Dress like a slut
>Only get attention from black men
>Crave white cock but white men don't seem interested
>Dress conservative and go to white places
>White women snicker at me and are obviously shit talking me
>White men look sympathetic at me as if I'm unaware I'm a place I don't belong
At this point I'm tempted to walk up to a white guy and conquer my pussy with his dick like his ancestors did to Africa but I'm worried he would be completely disgusted with me.

>so you do think its harassment?
No but it's fisical assault if he comes to beat her
>can you not really imagine being in someone else's shoes? are you retarded user?
I believe in self improvement user, and one of the things you can improve is telling someone to fuck off withouth resorting to violence, wich something girls admirably do well

Not. Her. Job.

It's YOUR job to approach a woman in an appropriate manner and social-setting.

Getting laid isn't the purpose, it's an act of overt bitter aggression performed by sub-minimum wage construction workers towards women they couldn't afford to take out for a single dinner, much less be in a relationship with.

>mfw sissies get mad at women's natural and sensible inclination to only date men who can be providers

>Half were other men
Jew York needs a nuke

Yes, by ghetto chicks.

goddamn gay dudes are fucking aggressive up there.

NYC fags are probably the worst breed of their ilk

I went to uni with her. I'm under the impression the guy who made the video did it for a film class, gave her like $300 bucks for it and then pocketed all of the ad revenue.

>Getting laid isn't the purpose
I don't catcall, wondering if I should start.

just got my copy of that book in the mail Im so excited!

>

what does it mean when a women at work is always telling you when she is going to go pee? does she want me thinking about her urinary tract?

that's funny you mention that. I live in the "T" of Pennsylvania (appalachian hick areas), one of my good friends has a gay brother who moved up to NYC and is pretty successful in the fashion business. Anyway, my friend and his dad stay in touch with him, and as of now, he can't fucking stand it up there anymore and fucking despises New York gay men. Calls em faggots and stuff. Says he can't wait to find an out for his career back in rural areas.

>Serbian catcall

Firing an RPG in her direction?

Any woman who says they're constantly being catcalled at all times is a liar.

Only if you aren't Chad or Christian Grey.

Every woman I've ever met. I don't consider what I do to be cat calling but apparently feminists do so here it is:

>walk up to a woman or a group of girls
>ask an obviously fake question, like, if the city uses numbers to label streets ask for directions to a street that doesn't, stupid shit like that
>according to her reaction keep talking or excuse yourself politely and walk away

It has worked for me. In fact I had more success that way than with clubs or bars. Obviously I don't walk up to woman that seem busy or in a hurry.
Feminists would probably call this street harassment or some shit but I don't care and I'll keep doing it until I die fite me irl faggot.

Any woman talking about being catcalled, who isn't completely disgusted by it, is a piece of shit and should be immediately D R O P P E D from all romantic and platonic relationships.

Just like the cat-callers, these sub-humans set a precedent that the rest of us get blamed for.

Sounds like a literal non issue.

Nice. I'm losing interest in bars and clubs. Gotta try the grocery store/bus stop/street approach.

Lol I'll bet you can't even make your bitch squirt

Go upstairs to your mom's kitchen and ask her

I did but she was too busy screaming in ecstasy from my mom making her squirt

Good luck. I usually do it in areas of the city where people go hang out and during the day.

SHILLS IN THIS THREAD OR JUST RETARDS ?
OR NIGGERS ?

>IS CATCALLING HARASSMENT

YES.

Its also nigger-tier behaviour.

It depends on how ugly you are