Danganronpa 3

Who is the mastermind?

Ryota.

Nom

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

I think we should be using this thread. At least the subject bar is filled with the anime in question. Good job my friend!

Juzobro reporting... Out.

Will be going to read some stuff, then sleep. Good night boys.

Good night my friend.

That doesn't sound catchy. Isn't "always beware" better?

Te llevaré hasta el extremo
Te llevaré, eh eh eh
Abrazame
Este es el juego~

Describe this creature.

I know this thread wont get any love until the other one dies, yet still you deserve this:

Mikan=Seiko>=Sakura>Kirigiri>Chiaki>Sonia>Natsumi>Mukuro>Komaru>Toko>Ibuki>Mahiru>Chisa>Weedman's mom>Aoi>Peko>Celeste>Akane>Miaya>Junko>Gentle girl>Sato>Ruruka>Monaca>>>SHIT>Hiyoko>Sayaka

He's dead next monday for sure

Shit thread. No one cares about moot.

Alas my brother it seems that most people didn't hear your plea. It seems that not everyone has been given wisdom from our boy.

Haruyuki in a kitchen vest.

>Reading Killer Killer
>mfw the giant parasite

I think this is a little much even for Danganronpa

Much like MGS2

Maybe V3 will be the most grounded one

Tell me more, given how people are reacting I'm not going to waste my time with it.

Shokugeki no Soma in AI

"The world today has become too despair. We're living in an age where true HOPE are suppressed. So we're going to shake things up a bit."

How many metal gears out there? I only play MGS1

>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.
>these mental backflips

Mmmm, such delicious despair

Has anyone found the music played during the limo scene yet?

Honestly, you should just read the first chapter. Only takes a few minutes.

I want to engage in consensual cootus for the sole purpose of procreation with Sonia! I want to hold her hands the whole time and gently kiss her lips at the start before moving on to tongue locking and other kinky, deviously, sexual acts!
I want to work hard to raise our children and set their path towards the future and keep them out of despair's way!

Mukuro
>Takes insults like a champ and never feels discouraged
Tsumiki
>Bawls her eyes out and makes an ass out of herself

One is obviously superior.

>Seiko that high
>No FTE or Modes with her
>EVER

Truly despairing
Perhaps this will dull the pain

Damn right!

hope you guys like this. the hair and the megaphone were the hardest shit for me

I'll take the big chested pervert over the flat chested one

Nice.

How the fuck you could be able to do that.
Tell me your fucking secrets!

Good stuff, user.

Must require a lot of talent. Bet you wish you had some, huh Hajime?

Is there anyone who can beat Izuru Kamukura?

And I'm not talking about Reserve Course Hajime Hinata. I'm not talking about Ultimate Hope Izuru Kumukura. I'm not even talking about Remnants of Despair Izuru Kamukura, either. I'm not even talking about Ultimate Future Izuru Kumukura with full control over Hajime Hinata experience (who is a veteran of Improved Hangman's Gambit, Truth Sword Debates, Crime Manga Writing and Mental Surfing), ninety nine hope shards (which grant him Neural Liberation, Envious Influence, Auto Focus Lightning Flash, Cheat Code, Trance, Delusion, Vocabulary, Charisma and Algorithm) capable of being Ultimate Athlete, Ultimate Serial Killer, Ultimate Breeder, Ultimate Mechanic, Ultimate Martial Artist, Ultimate Soldier, Ultimate Analyst and even Ultimate Princess, supported by Komaeda Nagisa (in the peak of his luck circle, with fully working Junko Hand and full pack of Dr Hope), control of both the Novoselic Kingdom and the Kuzuryu clan, with Chiaki AI and Alter Ego simulated by his mind, four Dark Devas of Destruction guarding him, control over Jabberwack Island and The New World Program, entered You've Got That Wrong Mode, shooting Future Bullets on everybody and solved Final Death Room so he can use Octagon just from camera angle. I'm Talking about Ultimate Mastermind Izuru Kumukura, survivor of two killing games, with a perfect understanding of FUTURE, who caused The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History, equipped with Gravel Swimsuit and Bone The Meat On while casting Infinity Unlimited Flame with his Golden Makango, controlling the Despair Disease bugs, able to be interested in boats for full five seconds, wearing the three years old school clothes and protagonist ahoge, with desire to avenge his double dead gamer girl waifu, who can perform everything that normal people couldn't even dream of while being an expert in thousands of fields and billion of abilities and bored from all of that even before he started.

yes his name is Makoto Naegi, maybe you've heard of him?

Its very easy actually
You just have to ______Bone on The Meat____

>bone the meat on
We're screwed

Why is she so cute

Literally Chisa

DIS PAIR

You mean that manlet who gets protected by girls?

Nope, Junko is bigger

>Chiaki waits for Hajime at the reserve course school every day, but Hajime never shows up

Chiaki is Fry's dog, Seymour

Broadcast? This shit ain't being broadcast, Naegi.

There's no way millions of people would be watching the killing game

What do you think this is, an anime?

They molded her from 100 Chihuahuas

It's a façade, she uses those titties to coerce people into becoming despair minions.

Yes because he has the power of hope

eat it Kamukura

It's working, trip-senpai

A THOUSAND SUMMERS
I WILL WAIT FOR YOU

But I'm talking about her eyes

nah, its more complex than you think

Reminder that Hajime could have had an Ultimate as a waifu and comfy naps if he just embraced his inner normie

Touko's thighs are DELICIOUS

Why have the main villains so far been cute girls?
By this train of thought, Chisa is really gonna end up being the mastermind of DR3

Someone please do the infamous "no russian" featuring Kodaka saying: "Remember, no happy couple"

Is Izuru a cute gurl?

"Surely Hajime will come today."

Give it time.
By the end, he will be smothered in bitches

>this will never be canon

Izuru starting out with long hair is a mistake

I always thought he just stopped giving a shit about grooming after a while

I bet theyre smelly though.

With that picture, yes

>mfw Despair hen will end with a recap of the DR1 game
>mfw they will show Junko's execution
>mfw the screen fades to black but you can hear someone go "upupupu! I cant believe they fell for it"
>mfw she will return in the last future episode

He pretty much lands every bitch on the island in Island mode
Some don't even wait for Island Mode and try to nab him during their FTEs

fuck

I would drop the series so fucking hard

It doesnt count as dropping if you've already watched it til the end

No, they kept teasing about downloading this bitch into someone's brain
I want to see it
Preferably in Kirigiri's body

Well good thing you're at the end.

Even better, I want to drink the smelly nasty fujoshi sweat after she's done writing ten hours worth of yaoi and hasn't bathed in weeks

Sonia's so offensive on her attacks it hurts.

Pimping ain't easy, but someone has to do it.

NAEGI!

would have been better honestly

Let's break it down:
The only girls there who have mutual interest in Hajime are Chiaki, Sonia, and Mikan
Sonia, even though best girl who would make the best wife and even wanted to marry Hajime, is being shipped with Gundam cause I guess Kodaka likes that couple and it brings Faygo as much as despair as possible.
Mikan is a good candidate for waifu and seems to actually be herself is Hajime pushes her, but constantly pushing her out of the comfort zone is something my futureboy don't wanna deal with. Also of course the whole part where she is a total basket case who is probably yandere.
And finally Chiaki who seems to be on the same wavelength as Hajime entirely albeit with an amplitude of about a tenth, and the writers have her as his waifu so she's gonna win for sure. Overall Chiaki was destined to win from the start and I knew it from the end of chapter 5 onwards even though I'm a massive Soniafag.

Honestly, the worst thing about Killer Killer is probably that whenever the murderer is confronted, they go full Ace Attorney freak out except two/three times worse.

The faces the author draws when this happens look incredibly comical, and not in the good way. They kinda look like they're constipated or something rather than crazy.

Does Killer Killer have a monthly release or what? When is the next chapter going to be released? I think it's pretty good and silly

How do I become a pimp like Hajime?

Like fucking hell, he couldve just gotten into Hope's Peak as SHSL Pimp

DR1 = MGS1; relatively grounded but has its quirks
DR2 = MGS2 in every fucking way; events being similar to 1, being VR, having the ending being fucked up glitches and right down to the anti hero having an arm transplant of the previous game's villain
DR 3 Despair= MGS3; prequel about how former good guys became evil
DR3 Future =MGS4, a grand finale with everyone from previous installments in it, and is not a game but a cinematic experience

But MGS3 is the best of the series and Despair has been shit so far

I feel that originally Akane was going main girl since she was meant to be Hajime's rival, but since they changed it, they went which Chiaki, who up to chapter 4, I didn't even know she was supposed to be main girl.

He's a main character.
You don't become a main character through hard work, it's something you're born with. No matter how much a side character steps into the center of the fray, the main characters will always be the main characters. That's why it's your duty as a side character to act as a stepping stone for the elite, don't you understand? You should be happy to become one, your hard work will be the foundation for everyone's hope in the future!

FUCK OFF

Be a japanese game MC

So is she a masochist or a sadist?

As far as plot equivalencies go, it adds up. I don't think he was speaking for the quality of each entry

And Weedman was originally supposed to be the mastermind.

I'm still hoping Hagakure ends up being the true mastermind behind it all. It'll be glorious.

I don't know but I'm loving that ass.

>another victory for meme magic

I hope not, meme magic is getting too dangerous

There is no need to fear Lmaomancy.

Yes.

She's memeist.

Damn thats pretty on point.

A datassist

Juzo is love.
Juzo is life.

>End of Future
>Munakata blows his brains out
>Chisa actually comes out from the underground and is all good.
>Juzo wins the Chisabowl since the only other competitor is dead
All's well that ends well.

So what was that zipping sound when she got closer to Izuru?

My dick breaking out of my pants