America Must Be Destroyed

Reminder that America is the greatest threat to the white race's existence.

>ground zero for degeneracy
>spreads its cancerous """culture""" across the planet
>cause of all the "refugee" and "migrant" shit
>slave puppet state for Israel
>56% of its population are mongrels who seriously believe the are white

The white man's future will never be secure as long as this "country" exists

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remove your memeflag america

You're right. I'd rather China control the planet than Americas hook nosed ruling class.

I'm an American white, and I am 96% European. We aren't all mixed raced fagots. I want am for a white ethnostate

>Irish
>white
LMMMAOOOO
Meanwhile I'm English and German. Suck my aryan cock, family.

Lol, one of them is an Arab and two are Mexican.

Irish are celts. When will this meme die? Norwegian and Lithuanian btw. No more brother wars

Well yeah but good luck trying to get rid of it

There's a reason there's more jews in the US than in Israel

I'm just fucking with you haha.
Anyways OP can go jump off a bridge.
Yes, because Israel is a shithole in the Desert.

Celts aren’t white

One drop rule, nigger.

This meme makes no sense. If the people on the right do not count as white then neither do the people on the left. The people on the right are just a mix of the people on the left.

gas all sharts

don't think you're excluded, you're just gayer Amerispics

I dont understand pol on this. Why if someone has ANY percent of non white in them they are now non white no matter how minuscule it is. hardly anyone is 100% white unless they are fucking inbred, let this meme die

Afraid to show the other 4%?

Canada is over 90% white. It's whiter at this point than most western european countries. Also, you're from Montenegro. Even your country's name has niggers in it.

>DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Here

LIKE THIS?

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web browser and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

When will this meme end? Irish people are white. Southern Europeans are questionable but Irish people are North West Europeans and unquestionably white. Irish people being non white was an idea created by (((Anglos))).

Hey this guy is right. I want to live in a free America, an America where America doesn't exist. It's our fault we are country. What is country. What is applesause. What is nigger.

Brown people are realizing that there is actually going to be an ethnostate and are lashing out. Good times.

Blame the kike filled american government, not the Americans on Sup Forums

It won't end. It's just a meme and is not taken seriously off the internet. Just enjoy the shit flinging. It's entertaining.

In a (((globalist)))) society who makes the rules. You don't have borders, you don't have laws. The only thing you have are subjects.

Nigger, get off my lawn.
>you're scared

The funny thing is that if that left boy was Southern European you would say that hes non-white because he has brown hair and brown eyes

Tfw you're more British than the mayor of London.

We have the largest white population on earth

this

Sure you do.

why can't you embrace the greatest nation ever created, faggot?

I mean, this country does have a jew problem, with israel, and all that, we can't deny that, but our history is pretty fucking awesome

Your history is about 10 minutes long