Jihadists must be "re-integrated" to UK society

archive.is/RFc9n

>400 out of 850 UK citizens who joined ISIS are back in Britain
>proven jihadists engaged in warfighting, IED's, ethnic cleansing, slave running, you name it
>"vital to help radicalised teenagers reintegrate back into society"

not even a clip round the ear for these cheeky chappies? explain yourselves bongs

anti-terror watchdog is actually pro-terrorist. Fucking bongs, give them a bullet or a cell. Hell people should just make a vigilante group and take out the trash.

>anti-terror watchdog

so they are watching for "anti-terror", anything that is "anti-terrorist" is surveyed

exactly, even the name implies it

it should be "terror/terrorist watchdog", not "anti terror"

Let ISIS rape your kids in front of you and slave your wife bigot goyim

>Return from waging jihad
>some guys in suits show up
>MI5 skullfucks you for information
>released back into society as a semi moron
>become a productive public toilet cleaner

putting them 6 feet under so they can become one again with the earth seems like a good way to do that.

honestly, I'd have more sympathy for an ISIS murderer in jail than a former ISIS member on the street.

We're cucked beyond belief. Even Brexit will only be used as an excuse to import more pakis and dindus. Hopefully our collapse will serve as a warning to the rest of Europe.

*that doesn't sound right
Sympathy for a person going around killing former ISIS members.

>MI5 skullfucks you for information

Implying our joke of a security service could spare the resources to interrogate half these people. Too busy monitoring online hate crime.

too busy running a diversity campaign, or checking their white privilege when dealing with Muslims.

seems like one can literally walk around raping people in England nowdays and not only not get caught but be rewarded for it

>Return from waging jihad
>pure accident MI5 even knows you are in the country, or are a jihadist
>over budget and quota limit for MI5 anyway, so no surveillance, facebook posters on the other hand are insta-collars which hits targets
>anti-terror chief announces some do-good bullshit to pretend britain has a grip on the situation
>increase in terror attacks, propaganda, subversion guaranteed

more likely. see it already with fake asylum seekers and illegals in britain- too much admin, costs too much to deport, anti-british 5th column and legal industry always fighting minor efforts, and the political class eventually just soft-peddle some bullshit that bongs whine about under their breath but ultimately do nothing about

Man, how many bombings, stabbings and vehicular murders is there going to be now? I feel sorry for you guys.

Jail? Suffer not traitors to live!
>Execute jihadists. They've already chosen which side they are on in the Westerner-Muslim War. They have to die

>Hell people should just make a vigilante group and take out the trash.
i'm amazed there hasn't been more of this actually. i thought england used to have a bunch of skinheads and david myatt types (before he went full retard with islam of course)?

(((who))) could be behind this?

AHAHAHAHA
meanwhile they jail Brits for being racist.

You're so fucked.

These fucking pakis and sandniggers should be executed immediately.

Fuck you Britain.

I bet you guys wish your government had the level of engagement as it did during the troubles. Sad that some how the Irish are worse than brownies.

I agree.

how many refugees did israel take again?

South Africa is the warning to Europe, you fucking retard. All of Europe will collapse at the same time.

They can reintegrate British soil as a pile of ash if you ask me.

Honest question - why aren't they being mercilessly hunted down like Nazi war criminals after WWII and being put on trial for war crimes?

>be a faggot muslim and leave to join ISIS and assist to commit terrorist acts on the very same country you left
>get your asses handed to you
>come back to UK
>"Yeah I was part of a terror organization that tried to install a worldwide caliphate, but I changed my mind now! I totally don't believe in that anymore"

>Jihadists must be "re-integrated" to UK society
Oh that's a good idea.

all these 800+ UK citizens that are expected to return from Islamic state (and all approx. 8000 from across EU expected to return) can probably enter Canada or USA with no visa and (based on OP) without triggering any background checking. how does that make you feel?

Good, thats 400+ more terror attacks to wipe out cuck Brits

Let the english blood flow

>>Jihadists must be "re-integrated" to UK society
>Oh that's a good idea.

re-integrated he said but if they had been integrated in the first place they wouldn't have left

Look at the comments. I know it's the daily mail, but I've never seen such a massive disparity in up/down votes there.

New L Jinny song when?

We need to stop issuing visas to the British until they fix this shit.

kek what a laff this is
fuck em, you made a decision and should not even be allowed back in the first place.

Third option: execution

muslim Crime Matters

Because the Jihad is actually real and not a meme

whenever some shitlib faggot describes something as "vital" shoot them in the head and destroy whatever they just said was vital