You have 10 seconds to say why you're not Roman Catholic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7F8ZRfUpcJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I left it when they cucked ratzinger

Because I'm Russian Orthodox.

I'm not into molesting kids and undermining national sovereignty.

"I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple."—Revelation 21:22

>2017
>Still not being Orthodox

Lmaoing at ur life Cathocucks and Proddies

I already am a Roman Catholic.

Heresy (idol worship, papacy, works based righteousness)
Child molestors

I don't support a worldwide child sex trafficking ring.

Truth be told, I don't know or care what the different types of christianity even are.

Praying to Mary is idolatry. Asking her to pray on your behalf is against the first commandment.

I am
I go to latin mass where priests say non Christians and people who use birth control are going to hell

Feels bad to have to measure the weight of my own sins, but Im glad someone addresses it as opposed to feel good normal church.

Just wish there were a few more based young people to hang out with

Pope is a commie kike. And I AM Catholic

catholic guilt and fear of god is trash

Religion kills people even more than worst diseases. Also its degenerate and should be exterminatet.

I'm a Lutheran. Get out of my Germany you Italian rats.

brofist, fellow protestant

So asking anyone else, your mother for example, to pray for you is breaking the first commandment? Kys.

The phrase entered the American lexicon early in its colonial history through the 1630 sermon "A Model of Christian Charity" preached by Puritan John Winthrop while still aboard the ship Arbella. Winthrop admonished the future Massachusetts Bay colonists that their new community would be "as a city upon a hill", watched by the world—which became the ideal that the New England colonists placed upon their hilly capital city of Boston.[1] The Puritans' community in New England would set an example of communal charity, affection, and unity to the world or, if the Puritans failed to uphold their covenant of God, "we shall be made a story and a by-word through the world" of God's judgment. Winthrop's sermon is often cited as an early example of American exceptionalism.

Vatican 2.
The Pope.

Fix those 2 things and I'm in.

Daily reminder that luther was the the original red pill.

Raised Catholic; am old enough to remember when all masses were said in Latin. Know Catechism and bible better than most. Left when the first round of pedophiles were exposed in the lat 80's early 90's. Still say my rosary, but will never return to church.

Why not? Who the fuck asks someone to pray for them?

Why does it look like we are seeing the back of roastie row

No, that's just why I gave up Catholicism. I'm a Daoist, fuck monotheism.

Europe is Pagan.

i'm not gay

It has become the seat of Satan. (and no, satan and lucifer are not the same thing)

I'm [nominally] a presbyterian

I'm not a race traitor

O R T H O D O X

Because I don't believe in absurd fairy tales created to extract wealth and power from ignorant commoners.

Because I understand the scientific method, and how to think critically.

I've always wondered what the point of saying it Latin was? like why not a language the people understand.

none of it is biblical

>Science and Christianity are mutually exclusive.
t. lobotomised bugman whose God is Richard Dawkins

Because I do not waste my precious life with thots

because I'm a hussite

Your Pope is a heretic

I'm not a reptilian

Don't want to be a heretic

I can believe in Christ without having a hierarchical organization run by a globalist telling me what to do.

if you post again, maybe
until then, sage this shitty bait
pussy

>Why not? Who the fuck asks someone to pray for them?
Literally the Pope does this.

they fuck kids

>Trusting a foreigner to decide whether your monarch can divorce or not

dogma: a principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true.

science: the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

So like an FSB larp but with added beard?

Because I choose not to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=7F8ZRfUpcJU

As meme-y as that side-by-side image is it's almost entirely correct and why Catholicism deserves derision.

>tumblr
>posting that picture everwhy to make it look like they are naked
This is just in bad taste, this thread is shit and you should feel bad
t. Catholic

this and having gross foot fetish is not helping either

>i'm not gay
Literally this. The name Vaticanus (anus) I mean come on! Also the symbol for Allah looks like a phallus....

>tfw Judaism ftw

I fucked a nun in a Catholic college, it was awesome.

because I'm not a slut

They sort of are though. The most scientific way to look at a higher power is to be agnostic. You can't exactly do that if you believe wholeheartedly in god can you? It also works the other way though, you can't just say there is no god as there is no proof one way or the other.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

why do the musslies hate Jesus

Let's see

>not pro-gay marriage
>not pro-abortion
>not pro-climate change
>don't worship idols or chant phrases like a pagan
>don't accept some elected child molester as the moral arbiter of my beliefs

That's mostly why I'm not a cucktholic

Im a real christian.

why did the have to go so soon?

>He was originally a liberal theologian, but adopted conservative views after 1968.[3] His prolific[4] writings defend traditional Catholic doctrine and values. During his papacy, Benedict XVI advocated a return to fundamental Christian values to counter the increased secularisation of many Western countries. He views relativism's denial of objective truth, and the denial of moral truths in particular, as the central problem of the 21st century. He taught the importance of both the Catholic Church and an understanding of God's redemptive love.[5] Pope Benedict also revived a number of traditions, including elevating the Tridentine Mass to a more prominent position.[6] He strengthened the relationship between the Catholic Church and art, promoted the use of Latin,[7] and reintroduced traditional papal garments, for which reason he was called "the pope of aesthetics".[8] He has been described as "the main intellectual force in the Church" since the mid-1980s

Because i'm a protestant like all real prussians?

them dresses are cut so low

>because I'm a jew worshipper like all real russian rape babies
Nice.

The next pope will be black

Check em

The Church of Rome is the original pedophile cult.

I'd rather fap to hentai then go to church

>He doesn't know what evidentialism is

Wait until you figure our that evidence is faith and that its all predicated on a massive categorical/Miracle Axiom fallacy

Pope jewed people, voted on Bible books, customs not in Bible

>Catholic = Jew influence
>Orthadox =Muslim Greek influence
>Protestant= white man shit poster influence.

I completely support them in literally every way except for Communist Pope.

Fuck off, Píérré.

sry, out sinning.

> Catholic on 4chin tells other catholic they're sinning.
WAT

East or west Prussian?

Francis is a heretic

East, but just barely.

Catholics are never forgiven for their sins because they never ask forgiveness from God himself.
Catholicism places their evil institution above God.
>inb4 muh Peter
no, Paul is the founder of your church

Your mom is presumably a living person that you can ask. Mary was a great lady, but she's dead. She can't hear you. That changes the nature of your request from, "Hey, can you pray for me? Thanks bro" into some kind of pagan-esque spirit worship.

> "the main intellectual force in the Church" since the mid-1980s
Benedict's writing is edifying; he does a substantial job of connecting our present condition as believers to God's work in history. Compared with Francis' Leftie shift, it's like comparing the Sistine Chapel with an eighth-graders drawing.

Cause i'm a Lutheran.

Thinking? That's devil talk.
Ceremonies are much more mystical when done in a language no one understands.

Red wine gives me an instant headache

History is so ridiculously unimportant to a Christian.
How you're supposed to live your life doesn't change regardless of what people have or haven't done in the past - it's pragmatically and morally irrelevant.

dogma: GOD DON'T REAL

science: the empirical method is not primarily relevant to the questions of theology

>this level of memery deployed against the Church Fathers and Scholasticism
Truly, Protestantism is retardation.

Guess you could say I'm RC, but I fundamentally disagree with the 2nd vatican council and how it was heavily influenced and infiltrated by jews. Sucks man.

I used to be a Catholic, they would have annual trips to Israel and I felt as if they were always praising Israel. My church had all kinds of fundraisers for Africa (I hate how Christians contribute to population growth there). And my church raised money to bring Muslim families over that instead of Christian ones from northern africa during the arab spring.

Because I'm Romanian Orthodox.

Because I went to a Catholic school. They taught me a lot but the ideology is pretty idiotic

I'm roman chatolic I just don't like the new pope

did the pope really allow muslim prayer in the vatican?

Brought up Roman Catholic.

>mfw no second Vatican Passport to escape to the holy land if needs be.

t. probably some methodist 13 year old from missouri

Because I’m not apart of a cult that historically known to rape little boys.

Never really got into Religion i was Baptized when born and had Communion which funnily was somehow a lasting experience the unity there was was really amazing and to this day never really experienced anything like it
but after that never really chased after it or practiced religion

Because I'm a Christcuck. Did that just blow your balls off or what?

I will if the demagogue pope is crucified.

Me too. It was just like brain washing.

I don't worship Satan