TRUMP SENT PRIVATE CONTRACTORS TO DO THE MILITARY'S JOB WHEN 4 US TROOPS DIED IN NIGER

shareblue.com/trump-sent-private-contractors-to-do-the-militarys-job-when-4-us-troops-died-in-niger/

>private contractors

Why is this allowed?

>shareblue
Not clicking that link, nigger. Give me an archive.

IMPEACH!!!

>shareblue.com

anyone that replies under me should fucking KILL THEMSELVES

Because it works and there's no reason not to do it and PMC KIA are no big deal. We should outsource more of this work and use the active forces as a feeder. Nice careers for my G.I. bros so what's not to like?

>Shareblue
Saged
Reported
Called the cops

Fun Fact :
There are more American private contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan than US soldiers.
I find that really interesting.

Contractors are 90% prior service looking to do the same job for actual money.

>shareblue

>shareblue

you're either a troll or shill.

I'm new here, what's wrong with shareblue?

because private contractors do a job better than a similar size military unit.

did you just proxylink shareblue.com
is this a joke
hahahah
holy shit

Did you just link to fucking shareblue here? Boy, you ain't right.

>plan military OP in dangerous Africa
>Use prior service PMC contractors and all tool available
>Encounter armed opposition and some of your people die

ITS A BoTCH A BOTCH IMPEACH DRUMPF SUCKS

The military today is useless, these are not the same men from 1944 - it is full of minorities, women and weak men with not enough brain cells to do anything productive, but just enough o realise that free college and "youre a hero!" when they get home

I am tired of them, they all act as if they are marines on the front lines of some revolutionary war, when every single time it is just us fucking around where we don't belong.

Guess nobody has seen Archer

>shareblue
PMC's after action reports not reviewed, especially outside of the scope of ground reporters / human rights watchers

The US military is becoming a ragtag band of wimminz and transgender retards anyway, who else is going to do the dirty work?

Funny, that's the reason Germany is importing so many Arabs. Someone's going to have to do the fighting since cucked German men sure as hell won't.

The private contractor thing has been going on for years, and very widely used by Obama. Why are shareblue pushing this line?

>want to kill off enemy opposition
>hmm, can't because haven't declared war, official rules of engagement, treaties and conventions must be followed to avoid war crimes
>I know, send a private company, no longer the responsibility of the government
>private company committed war crimes? Gee, I'm not sure, you'll have to take it up with them, we're just the government, they weren't acting on US soil so our rules don't apply

What it's all about...

ACTUALLY posts shareblue on Sup Forums.
Holy fucking christ ukrainians are retarded.

Thanks for sharing the blue
sage

Your welcome.
Bump

A lot of the German men were killed in WWII. A lot.

This is correct. My cousin's kid did a tour in the middle east, and he said private companies like Blackwater were used often.

Shareblue is actually hiring anons...
Huehuehuehue

>He thinks he can bump his own thread

That's adorable.

Why wouldn't it be?
>A bunch of combat vets who are selected by merit out of a giant pool
vs
>some 19 year old niggers who are there because sarge told them they had to go

It's not even a question who you want to do the job

>Shareblue
>Ukrainian flag

Jesus that 18 billion of soros funds got to work real fast. SLIDE THIS CRAP

Anyone else just tired of his incompetence? He can't do ANYTHING right. Playing golf instead of helping PR, no gun ban after Vegas...

I voted for him but I'm really getting tired of it. He's going to be impeached soon anyway.

>shareblue

this has reached the level of an ironic shitpost