Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #1

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #1

Remember to relax and take it easy this week.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/PW7Tf
imgur.com/a/jHKHG
i.imgur.com/w5rvmxI.jpg
i.imgur.com/m0dmU4J.png
i.imgur.com/JMh6c0F.jpg
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850
imgur.com/a/YP4vb
imgur.com/a/SQdFd
imgur.com/a/9MLka
imgur.com/a/qLPHK
i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png
my.mixtape.moe/zeeuht.png
my.mixtape.moe/xcinyc.png
imgur.com/a/LUb89
imgur.com/a/66GsD
imgur.com/a/J5Trp
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
i.imgur.com/kyxvHSl.jpg)
i.imgur.com/RwfH6Ui.jpg)
i.imgur.com/qU2gJj3.png)
imgur.com/a/2V6ua
imgur.com/qYDr0gp
i.imgur.com/c1E04VH.jpg
i.imgur.com/yCDoGca.png
i.imgur.com/gAzAl3A.jpg
i.imgur.com/fm8AvN7.png
imgur.com/a/eXDxD
i.4cdn.org/a/1471253210956.jpg
imgur.com/a/LEgUv
imgur.com/a/cH1bY
imgur.com/a/qEEKI
u.pomf.is/gbueqj.png
u.pomf.is/rxjtfk.png
imgur.com/YFIoCR4
imgur.com/vNSeZLU
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
imgur.com/a/ESE72
imgur.com/a/KIiDW
warlock1291.deviantart.com/art/GANTZ-suit-2-251655714
i.imgur.com/9cDkpke.png
imgur.com/a/uSSBh
my.mixtape.moe/jmznpa.png
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/YZUPX
imgur.com/a/YSBfi
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg
i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
i.imgur.com/pi8WN3E.jpg
i.imgur.com/Epu5AFi.jpg
i.imgur.com/IdDQXF5.jpg
i.imgur.com/S7x35aG.png
u.pomf.is/txveau.png
u.pomf.is/cyhcwb.png
u.pomf.is/yqdmbg.jpg
imgur.com/a/muNWo
imgur.com/a/K1IYI
i.4cdn.org/a/1471602922477.jpg
imgur.com/a/du4SI
imgur.com/a/pL6sc
imgur.com/a/cEMM5
imgur.com/a/b9D3D
imgur.com/a/NSAuw
imgur.com/a/ErcKe
i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg
imgur.com/a/cBlJu
files.catbox.moe/tedjdf.png
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
imgur.com/QYVymbF
youtube.com/watch?v=QgTbNrVJKuM),
youtube.com/watch?v=gwDTHkpX5Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=CdygIgpfH2A
i.imgur.com/g4Ap7g0.jpg
a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
pbs.twimg.com/media/CqHxj_JVMAAF7j1.jpg:orig
imgur.com/a/0Waa6
imgur.com/a/7B2nw
imgur.com/a/nDJah
imgur.com/a/i1BZl
imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392
imgur.com/IuVZdxp
youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
imgur.com/a/CryIr
i.imgur.com/COnlqBL.jpg
i.imgur.com/mIncxkX.png
files.catbox.moe/w1vdeq.png
files.catbox.moe/ov04op.png
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
imgur.com/a/ceJKC
imgur.com/a/VXAM2)
imgur.com/a/kAavv)
i.imgur.com/gDABrNj.png
imgur.com/a/IxGUi
imgur.com/a/HlNHj
imgur.com/a/4Zu7B
my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting my daughteru Morgan wearing some glasses please. Or doing something like hugging my SI.

imgur.com/a/PW7Tf
imgur.com/a/jHKHG

I would like to request Mai Natsume looking very happy and celebrating the fact that she became playable in the new Blazblue game. For example she could be wearing a party hat and/or holding a party popper.
i.imgur.com/w5rvmxI.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated such as Mai in her new swimsuit, possibly at the beach:
i.imgur.com/m0dmU4J.png

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-Her wearing a sun dress and summer hat
-her wearing a miko outfit
-a picture of her standing underneath an umbrella while it is raining.
-her cosplaying as Yueying from Dynasty Warriors i.imgur.com/JMh6c0F.jpg

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Lewd request: Wearing pink nyangerie
-Or anything of your choice.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing a swimsuit similar to any of the ones in the following reference album.
References: imgur.com/a/YP4vb

- in a high school cap and gown, holding her high school diploma if possible.

- in a form-fitting business suit.
References: imgur.com/a/SQdFd

- dressed as a Team Skull member, from Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Reference: imgur.com/a/9MLka

- cosplaying as Mai Natsume.
References: imgur.com/a/qLPHK

- joint request with Akeno and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Holding a book that says "How to be cute, Written by Maka Albarn" while adjusting some black rimmed glasses saying "I happen to be an expert on this topic!"
• Wearing a cute military uniform with thighhigh boots and holding a whip
• Wearing some satin/lace lingerie welcoming the viewer home or to the bed/bedroom

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting anything of my Kobori in her maid swimsuit. Sadly, I have no actual references of her bottom, but I would prefer if it were a black miniskirt with white lacing.

my.mixtape.moe/zeeuht.png
my.mixtape.moe/xcinyc.png

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Sorry for not noticing this 2 weeks ago, but this is really cute. You've got some talent, I can tell. Thank you for drawing her back then, have a great weekend now, and I hope you can make other people happy in the future.

The suffering begins.

Requesting please Orihime taking her bows on a stage. Details like flowers being tossed on stage or something to indicate applause would be nice. Thank you.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima either
-In Tamaki Ako's player outfit imgur.com/a/LUb89
-As a Milf
-dressed in a high school cap and gown, holding her high school diploma.
-Holding the dragonslayer spear imgur.com/a/66GsD
-Loli Akeno wearing what Ferris wears imgur.com/a/J5Trp
-joint request with Rias and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed
Or anything else would be fine
Anything SI related would also be good: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting Cyan:
-in a cute sundress, walking home after going grocery shopping
-pov of her blushing while a ring pop is being placed on her finger. Maybe with an actual ring edit as well
-blowing bubbles in the shape of musical notes or other cute things
-Using her drills to hold drinks like one of those can holding hats (i.imgur.com/kyxvHSl.jpg)
-in a cat pancake bed (i.imgur.com/RwfH6Ui.jpg)
-In this outfit with an a alola vulpix/ninetales, or climbing an alola executor (i.imgur.com/qU2gJj3.png)
-showing off her butt in cute lingerie

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.
Some of her outfits, use any if you have ideas for them: imgur.com/a/2V6ua

Requesting Rin holding a cute dress and smugly telling user he's going to look so good in it.
That's the spirit!

Requesting that you request you're waifu with her hair cut for summer.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally taking a nap in a comfy armchair, but anything else is fine too.

It starts earlier and earlier. Does no one ever sleep...?

Good morning or afternoon everyone!

I wouldl ike to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari as an angel, please!

Though, if you want to draw something else, that's fine too.

Please and thank you very much!

Morning all, I'd like to request Kobeni wearing Ashs Kalos outfit, zipping up her jacket, posing with a Greninja, or adjusting her hat.
>Ash Reference: imgur.com/qYDr0gp
>Greninja Reference: i.imgur.com/c1E04VH.jpg

Or, her dressed as Ash and my SI dressed as Serena posing together like the young couple trainer class from the XY games.
>SI Reference: i.imgur.com/yCDoGca.png
>Serena Reference: i.imgur.com/gAzAl3A.jpg
>Young Couple Reference: i.imgur.com/fm8AvN7.png

Anything with her wearing the outfit is fine.

This is the time before I leave for work so it's most convenient for me actually

Requesting my beloved Momo in track and field clothes, preferably with a slightly toned physique. As always, your own ideas are very welcome as well.
Clothing ideas: imgur.com/a/eXDxD
In addition, I'd like to request Momo and Touko Aozaki together wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (a Tiger II would be perfect, but anything would work).
Please and thank you.
Touko reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1471253210956.jpg
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/LEgUv
Tank references: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Requesting Shion wearing a red bikini or her wearing Guildmarn's outfit from monster hunter
Guildmarn ref: imgur.com/a/qEEKI
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Since the Olympic games are ongoing, I want to see her doing either gymnastics (ribbon rhythmic dancing is preferred), playing soccer, or volleyball.

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

Who cares about you and your problems though? Someone else can always make the threads.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. Specifically, having a romantic dinner with the 'viewer' (as-in from a first-person perspective).

Aside from that really anything would be great, anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially POV. Lewd is ok (within reason).

I don't make the thread champ direct your anger elsewhere

Hello there, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi enjoying a bag of cola gummies or gummy bears, or gummy candy in general really ( ref:u.pomf.is/gbueqj.png )

Alternatively, her drawn as a chibi marching with a few plushies from the reference, or her holding some of them wearing a small gold crown on her hat, as to be the queen of the plushies or something cute like that. ( ref: u.pomf.is/rxjtfk.png ) those are some ideas, but I am always appreciative and happy with anything cute a drawfriend has worked on and has to give me. Thank you, and have a nice weekend.

We meet again WWD
Requesting
-Tharja Perfoming some Dark Magic spells
-Cute moment with Baby Noire (Orange hair), Baby Morgan and SI
-A costume alt to be Cyberpunk Styled
-Reading a tall stack of tomes
-Fortune Telling SI that theirs going to be a serious love in his life soon, a certain dark mage sitting in front of him.
-Tharja smiling with a devious smile at SI Tied to a chair
SI: imgur.com/YFIoCR4
Thank you for your time and I will love to see what comes around
And remember, your waifu a Cute, CUTE!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune in bed with her shirt off and back facing the viewer while asking the viewer to give her a massage or wearing the outfit on the right of the ref. Anything else is fine, too.

I am in need of something terribly cute, I'd like to request Etna giving me a hug PoV, or cuddling, or otherwise anything adorable with her.
Instead of PoV, using my SI would be more than welcome too: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

Requesting my lovely Inori drying off after a shower.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwynevere's or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Requesting my husbando, Archer
Anything casual, cute or cool would be immensely appreciated
Otherwise for something specific, perhaps him working out,lifting some weights

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72
outfit references imgur.com/a/KIiDW

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Since I got two things from last weekend, I'll sit this one out! I hope all of you have a fun weekend and no bullying zone.

Remember: It's about the time spent together and the fun you can have with each other.

Requesting Madotsuki wearing a gantz suit and striking a pose.

warlock1291.deviantart.com/art/GANTZ-suit-2-251655714

Thats not how it works
Is it?

Requesting you all have a nice weekend and take it easy.

what is the differencebetweenf drawfag and this?

Hello, hope everyone has a pleasant weekend

My request is Diana here, anything would be good, really (no lewds though).

Requesting Hibiki wearing a dress and maybe having dinner or doing something else with SI for our 3 year anniversary on Tuesday.
i.imgur.com/9cDkpke.png

Requesting my husbando, Rui.
Our 3rd anniversary is August 23rd, so I have a few ideas in mind for it:
-A framed wedding photo with a bouquet of roses next to it.
-Riding a ferris wheel.
-A drive-in theater date. Rui's car: imgur.com/a/uSSBh
SI ref: my.mixtape.moe/jmznpa.png
Anything else anniversary related is welcomed. Thank you for considering.

Requesting Rukia wearing a Kigurumi of a pokemon while playing with that pokemon. (such as wearing a Stunky kigurumi while playing with a Stunky)
Pokemon Refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia Refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Kigurumi ref is Pic related

Requesting Tsukimi playing Dungeons and Dragons with friends.

Jesus Christ, fuck off.

Requesting Aigs in this gear outfit that this automaton girl is wearing imgur.com/a/YZUPX
A mini Aigis sitting or sleeping on a Sunflower
Cosplaying in one the Cardcaptor Sakura outfits imgur.com/a/YSBfi
Her wearing of trying on some cute casual/fashionable normal girl clothes
Or her sitting on the edge of a bed, motioning to come closer with a seductive look on her face maybe wearing babydoll lingerie, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Kindly requesting Colette sitting behind a desk, demanding pictures of Spider-Man.
Or outfit swaps, maybe?

Requesting Yukari!

On an adventure, on a Schwimmwagen!

POV waterfight, in a wet tshirt, or her being awfully distracting in the passenger seat.

or just in suspender shorts, or a qipao!

anything fluffy and cute is super cool too.

Thanks for reading

Requesting anything cute or handsome of my husbando.

Alternatively-
My birthday was yesterday (thurs)
here's some ideas from last week

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. E.g. participating in a wet t-shirt contest, even without a bra, would be perfectly fine. (Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged.)
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
• Or alternately competing at the Olympic games in any discipline(s) of your choosing, or receiving a gold medal for her performance.

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Requesting Inori trying to eat a hot piece of toast for breakfast, or enjoying her morning coffee.

Wearing a school swimsuit + white/stripped thighhighs, and relaxing in water i.imgur.com/pi8WN3E.jpg

Wearing a goldfish themed version of this mini kimono (red/orange color, goldfishes or flowers instead of ghosts) i.imgur.com/Epu5AFi.jpg
Or dressed like Enoshima Junko-chan i.imgur.com/IdDQXF5.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Hello WWD!

Since King of Fighters XIV comes out this week, I would like to request Arche Klein trying out Athena's cutest outfit, her '98 Outfit: i.imgur.com/S7x35aG.png

Anything else cute of Arche would be highly appreciated!

Thank you and have a great weekend!

My love's birthday is in a few days! Requesting my love Yuu happily receiving a soft new scarf with a heart on it, or her looking up at the sky to see a jet skywriting the words "Happy Birthday!".
Anything else cute, cozy, and/or birthday related is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend everyone!

Requesting my angel wearing a one-piece swimsuit or a pretty, dark, red dress

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her standing amid a field of giant sunflowers as she admires them from below. Bonus points if creepy flower heads seem to "glare" back at her.

Anything else is also fine.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki relaxing on a hammock, perhaps while at the beach in a cute bikini, or in casual clothes like this:

u.pomf.is/txveau.png
u.pomf.is/cyhcwb.png
u.pomf.is/yqdmbg.jpg

Also joint requesting Ai swimming together with Ruri A couple of ideas would be like at the starting block about to have a race, or swimming in a regular pool for fun.

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Where is the SI imgur album? Please, someone post it.
I'm...asking for a friend?

Requesting Touko cosplaying as Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live. Kurumi reference: imgur.com/a/muNWo
If not that, perhaps any of these ideas:
-Wearing the bikini worn by Assassin Scathach from the new F/GO 2016 Summer event. Bikini reference: imgur.com/a/K1IYI
-As a cute foxgirl/Kitsune or any other kemonomimi
-As a mechamusume

Also, a joint request of Touko and Momo Kawashima wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II).
Momo reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1471602922477.jpg
Uniform reference: imgur.com/a/LEgUv
Tank reference: imgur.com/a/cH1bY
Anything else cute or even cutelewd of her is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, wearing some casual clothes and his hair slightly longer and messier like in the epilogue, maybe tied up in a ponytail. imgur.com/a/du4SI
Anything cool of him in his count uniform would be great too. Hope you have a nice weekend!

Good Morning WWD.

Requesting my exquisite Waifu, Artoria Pendragon.

Wearing her black suit with a pair of aviator sunglasses while smoking a cigarette.

She can be pole vaulting for Great Britain as number 26 in the 2016 Summer Olympics.

Or she can doing a cannon ball off a diving board about to slash into the water while wearing a blue and white striped two piece bikini.

Thank you and have a Wonderful weekend with your waifu or husband.

?

Unnecessary attentionwhoring

Requesting Sakuya sitting on bench or swing on the porch of a home listening to the pitter patter of the calm rain. Her alone, pov or with a self insert(faceless or otherwise) would be wonderful. Maybe a bit of handholding.
Preferably in casual clothes. Some examples imgur.com/a/pL6sc
A cute pose idea maybe too. imgur.com/a/cEMM5

Self insert reference: imgur.com/a/b9D3D

As always anything showing off her cute side or her cool calm demeanor are always lovely. A bit suggestive or cutelewd is ok within reason.

Thanks if you consider and I hope you all have a great weekend.

Requesting Kagura dressed as either Lady Assailant Of Flames or Amazoness Swords Woman, please!

References: imgur.com/a/NSAuw

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her in some comfy loungewear, with shorts and a hoodie (unzipped, hood down), and without headphones.
Some examples of loungewear: imgur.com/a/ErcKe

Or her as a super cute maid.

Or wearing gym clothes, optionally inviting me to join her, but simply being cute and sporty is fine, too. Also please consider a ponytail.

Or something cute while she's wearing only her shirt or a t-shirt, and underwear (just a casual simple and cute pantsu with a bow/ribbon preferred). Also no headphones, please.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her looking slightly older, since she would be 24 years old these days following her complete birth date (she's 16/18 in the ref)
Or you can go for the complete opposite and draw her as a cute loli bassist !

Or for a cutelewd request, her at the beach, but looking embarrassed and hiding her breasts with a straw hat because she lost her top while swimming.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Or anything of her in bike shorts.

Or anything of Berserker Risty: i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg

Alternatively, her dressed as MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu

August 23rd is our anniversary, so I'd like to request Tsubasa wearing a wedding dress, or:
Sitting inside a restaurant with a candlelit dinner setting, smiling at the viewer
On a top of a hill at night, gazing at the starry sky
Trying to bake a cake for our anniversary but failing to do so in a cute way
Cutting a huge cake with a katana
Happily glancing at her wedding ring
Doing something with my SI, like walking together, singing together, looking at an album with pictures of us, or holding hands. SI reference: files.catbox.moe/tedjdf.png

Thank you in advance, for those who will fulfill and will try to fulfill my request.
I hope everyone will have a good weekend.

S1, G, and Zesshoushinai references:
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
A somewhat helpful guide to drawing Tsubasa:
imgur.com/QYVymbF

If you need to talk to me, please contact me at : [email protected]

Happy Friday, everyone!

Requesting something cute of my darling Miia, preferably something inspired by her character song (youtube.com/watch?v=QgTbNrVJKuM), like her singing or dancing beautifully in the rain, or an image of her as a constellation in the sky.

Alternatively, Miia performing a Noh dance inspired by a song like this: youtube.com/watch?v=gwDTHkpX5Eg
An example of Noh dance here: youtube.com/watch?v=CdygIgpfH2A

For something a little more personal, I'm also requesting Miia coiled around an embarrassed SI for a tight hug from behind. i.imgur.com/g4Ap7g0.jpg

Anything else cute or cool of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too.
(a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
I like 9, 10, 19, 20 and 26 the most.

Thanks again in advance.

Yoy guys really need to chill with the spoiler abuse in your requests

Requesting *Hyun-ae bathing in bathtub or diving in ocean.
Of course anything else cute is fine too.

It's like I'm reading an fbi document

Requesting Aoba being cute!

This is where we post our waifus
One drawing per week, Sometimes 2 or 3

Right! Aoba is the best.

>seasonalfag

You didn't even save the full version of that image.
pbs.twimg.com/media/CqHxj_JVMAAF7j1.jpg:orig

When you say it like that it sounds cool. But it's still obnoxious. You aren't clever spoiler certain words and no one cares if your request is lewd or not.

Ah, thank you!

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin riding sport bike wearing fitting outfit imgur.com/a/0Waa6 anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well!

imgur.com/a/7B2nw
thanks

HAHAHA

You okay bud?

Hey everyone!
Requesting Dolce baking something sweet while using a cookbook. Another idea could be her walking around town while holding hands with the person she loves. Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all have a great weekend.

I'm requesting my dear husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Anything with his sailor shirt + trousers combo imgur.com/a/nDJah

- Wearing his pink maid outfit imgur.com/a/i1BZl
Either him being embarassed or casual about it, both are fine.

- Aki pouting

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

Requesting Natsuki in a similar shot as on the picture on the right, but with a black bra instead of the swimsuit.

If that's doesn't sound too interesting, I'd like to see any of the following:
- off shoulders yukata like this imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
- a wet summer dress
- wearing the outfit in this video nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392 maybe with tiny twintails.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu.

It was her birthday yesterday.

Die and start again tonight

Requesting Iroha(right) with Mercy's pose and expression.

Good Morning WWHD! Requesting my dearest Ionasal, please! I'd be happy with anything, but I'd prefer one of the following if possible:

• Asleep together with SI (in bed, on the couch, or whatever. Going for cute with this one.) SI ref here: imgur.com/IuVZdxp
• The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI
◦ Wearing her 'Sunset' outfit sat on a bed, beckoning the viewer to join her
◦ As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
◦ Just out of the shower wearing only a towel

Oh, and as a bunch of people keep saying they'd draw her if they knew her personality more, I found this: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Alisha please.

Anything would be fine as long as it isn't too lewd. I would really like something of her in her outfit on the right.

I'd like to request my Yuuna wearing one of those puffy hats and a cute, summery, casual outfit: imgur.com/a/CryIr
Another possibility would be her wearing the * outfit of Riina: i.imgur.com/COnlqBL.jpg
Or just anything cute of her would be really nice.

You spelled Aigis wrong.

I would love to request my cute little angel Karen Shirogane cosplaying as Dark Magician Girl in the Toon style version or as dark magician girl the dragon knight also toonified. Additional ref i.imgur.com/mIncxkX.png I would love to make it a costum sleeve for my cards

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Also as joint request with Rias and Akeno together posing and showing off thier wings

Have a nice weekend all

did you request an amputated feet kek?

I would like to request my lovely Hikage in one of the following:
- in Yozakura's shinobi uniform
- in synchronized Senketsu files.catbox.moe/w1vdeq.png
- jumping out of a birthday cake in her swimsuit
- in Nymph's outfit from SnO files.catbox.moe/ov04op.png

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Humbly requesting Rikka being happy, smug, lewd, or smuglewd. Anything with her would be wonderful, of course.
If you're interested, you could have a listen to her theme here my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg in case it offers any inspiration.

For something specific, I'd like to request her wearing one of these outfits
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249 (with or without the sword, whichever you prefer)
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13 (could involve magic threads in some way, if you like)
and being smug about it.

Or alternatively, her in one of these poses
imgur.com/a/ceJKC
with her shoes off (and possibly her stockings too, if you prefer, or perhaps wearing stirrup leggings).

Or for something more on the humorous side, her reading a book with an absurd title and trying to keep a straight face.

I'm always open to ideas if you have any, including lewd ones.
Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami falling asleep while holding a burger, the contents of the burger falling onto her plate
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her attempting to teach my SI/user how to grill hot dogs via her handheld's cooking game.
-her in a pink and white apron, holding a few steaming TV dinners and bags of chips, stating that she'd prepared us a nice dinner
-her and Neptune from Neptunia excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together: SO HERE I AM, DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM, PRETENDING I’M A SUPERMAN
-her venturing out with Ayano from Kagerou Project and playing Pokemon GO
If you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to personal deliveries, please.)
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for the grill request or in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us

Heyo, WWD.
I'd like to request my beautiful waifu, Yukino, preferably with one of these ideas:
- Yukino wearing Emilia's outfit with her robe (ref: imgur.com/a/kAavv)
- Yukino at the beach with her twintails, building a pan-san out of sand
- Yukino embarrassingly wearing this i.imgur.com/gDABrNj.png
- Yukino wearing her school uniform, without the blazer, getting water thrown at her
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to take it easy.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a qipao.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Lev in swim trunks relaxing on a pizza slice float, please. imgur.com/a/IxGUi
Sipping juice, smug face and sunglasses optional.

Alternatively, I'd like to see him wearing a kind of sloppy-looking flower crown on his head and assuring me that he loves it.

Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Today is the 6th anniversary of Neptunia games, so I would love Neptune celebrating this important date.

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together: SO HERE I AM, DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM, PRETENDING I’M A SUPERMAN
-Nepu or Purple Heart wearing any of these bikinis: imgur.com/a/4Zu7B

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!