Racists lose to me

I've crushed countless racists in this place. Taken their ego, and raped into mush. How did I do this? I changed reality itself. I gave them the pictures no one else would. I put the missing cogs in their brain and created a new lineage of thought.

So my question to you now, wannabe nazis. How can you be a racist, if race doesn't exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

You sound like the kikes in 1930's German that said Germans didn't exist.

.. The "white race" doesn't exist but that doesn't mean a white ethnostate couldn't exist. Israel is the Jewish state, with "Jewish" having far more racial significance than religious. This is why you can't convert and go to Israel, or marry an Israeli kike and immigrate if you're Christian with the intention to convert.

White is just another collective term for the European races.

Sooner or later, my truths will get into the MSM. They are already in your brain. Always. Like a splinter in your mind. The aggravating and unrelenting truth of your life

Youre an albino descended homnid great ape.

Europeans are just arab albino descendents who are larping as such. Albinism. Coming from the latin word Albus, meaning huwhite.

You are semetics and you are liars.

Try me nigger, I'll fuck you up.

Melt.

Ah, again this fucking retard that doesn't know that Indians are Caucasians.
Kys roastie

you're right
im not racist
day of the rope soon

Lol albino Indians still have Indian facial structure and features you retard

How bout a day of Girlfriend you fucking nobody. You fucking lonely broken piece of shit. how bout a day of getting over your whore of a mothers divorce. wah wah wah. Thats your fucking life

Indians have a caucasion bone structure dumbass. North africans too lmao. Where your ancestors came from. As albinos rofl.

Oh dont worry europoor I know all about you.

Having a bad day faggot?

if Europeans are just albino Indians then how can albino Europeans still be a thing?

No I have a sexy white girlfriend and happily married parents. You have neither of those.

Cuz youre not albino indians, you merely descended from them, like so.

race does exist

taxonomy is arbitrary and prescriptive, so if I say it exists, it exists.

Its like a unit of measurement. If it works, I'm fine with it and racism works for me.

Race doesnt exist. If I say youre some pleb faggot who pulls no women. You have no game, no social skills. Its probably true you socially ostracized reject.

Let it finally be known! as an Indian I must hereby declare that it is not we who are Caucasian! instead is the Caucasian who is but an INDIAN! We are the tree and the Caucasians are but a BRANCH!

>calling others poor

You are a fucking nigger on someone's payroll. Your job is making shit threads on Sup Forums.
Pfew

wow. you should produce an album with Kanye.

I guess I don't know what to do now that race doesn't exist. Maybe I'll ask one of those companies that studies it...

23andme? or is it 24andyou?

Way to really create a new lineage of thought there.

Kudos.

You realize that Geneticists can pinpoint the mutations you are referring to and that genetically, albinism has nothing to do with white people right?

Oh that's right. Your genetics don't allow you to understand genetics.

you can't argue worth shit.

Ah yes. The good old ad hominem. You'll like it here if this is your favorite form of argument.

Blacks literally have no ability to understand the difference between shit talking like kanye and actually debating someone.

In his mind, he is winning. He has no idea how stupid he looks to you or me.

Ok, race doesn't exist.
But sub-species sure do.

So there's this thing called DNA... you should learn about it.

Nice name calling you degenerate faggot name calling is way funner than making valid points

I am not racist, that would require me to think blacks are human.

yOUR JOB IS TO BE A EUROPOOR And rot in your shithole country.
Youre just ashamed and scared. Cowardly mutie. pic related "master race!" rofl

You cant fuck worth shit you fucking lonely nobody.

ah yes kicking the shit out of wannabe nazis, so fun, so righteous. Will he ever stop? no, hes here forever.

Its okay southern poorfag, one day you will get over your whore of a mothers divorce.

If race doesn't exist we don't need affirmative action or diversity quotas then, right?

Those are albino indians

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Hey theres this thing called a girlfriend. You can have sex with it.

Aww you butthurt? You gonna cry? I called out your fucking infinite loneliness? You gonna cry sweetie?

Yeah youre fucking nobody, kys.

the only thing you have done is posting hundreds of albino pics.

Are you implying that drumpf is an indian?

Wtf i love poos now

>this fag again

Well...here's your fucking (you), is that all you want...people to reply to your shitty bait threads for your whole life?

Well, everyone on this site IS stupid enough to reply, including me. So good job. It's pretty funny seeing people get pissed over these posts.

Now this is shitposting

Oh man. Them rimez is tight dawg. Guess you gotz me.

I guess I'll remember the day little keyboard-kanye ignored all of biology while telling me I didn't have a girlfriend.

Because your collectively austimo asses are ashamed of your true heritage.

You force the world to live a lie to deal with your immeasurable shame.

Do you understand? You're trying to skip step 1. Owning your reality.

op is antifa shill or some shit.

these threads have been popping up before, we are being "raided" but its not really working lol

>race doesn't exist
>white people are the problem
sure thing

Did black people invent DNA?

Why don't you understand how it works?

are you the same dumbass that made im a genius debate me about palestine thread?

Im impying he tans his face, but otherwise he is nearly identical to them. Top left in that pic, david duke. Pic related, middle right, matt damons son.

It's astounding that you actually take the time to write out this shit.
You don't have a point - or data to support your claims. All you have are images of light-skinned people and namecalling.

Do you write for one of the 'progressive' news outlets, perhaps? If not, you should maybe consider doing so.
It seems to be right up your alley.

t. failed high school biology

>Hey theres this thing called a girlfriend. You can have sex with it.

The argument and debate master resorts to Ad Hominem at the first point he has to refute.

that's not how albinism works at all you retard

1/10

So tell me Dr. Kanye, how is it that albinism is related to racial differences in skin color, when they occur in different places in your DNA?

Now go cry yourself to sleep while you think about why your mother filed for divorce.

I hate niggers, kikes and leftist scum, and I most certainly hate trash like you, OP.

Fuck off and kill yourself unironically. Like, really, get a nice sharp razor blade, start at the wrists, find a nice vein, and slice the long way all up to the elbow.

Then, repeat on the other arm. It's gonna get messy, you may want to do this in the bathtub if you want to reduce the stress on whoever finds your worthless corpse, but that's your choice. Either way, once you've shuffled off this mortal coil, the world will be marginally better, and as more leftist scum follows your lead, it'll keep improving drastically.

Do it, faggot!

>implying blacks are human

OP is 100% confirmed retarded. Nice b8, tho.

what the fuck is wrong with you? honestly.
What are you talking about?

I'm white. My parents are married, desu.

What's it like living with a crackwhore?

Is that my fault too? Did white man force your mom, your grandmother, and sisters to all take dick for crack money?

Aww. Here habs some gibs.

Not wanting to admit you descened from albinos and forcing the world to live out some rpg where there are different starting races.

Yeah you are the fucking problem. Youre fucking liars who are ASHAMED of the truth.

Master this.

Its all I need to put you losers in your place. Ill be with you forever.

They are biological mutants, also saged, also kys

He's perfect for the Root. Low IQ. Stupid imaginary theories about black origins. Thinks he's putting people in his place while he slaps his bright red baboon ass.

>578 [Reply]▶
>I've crushed countless racists in this place. Taken their ego, and raped into mush. How did

Some lonely faggot cries into his keyboard at his ruined life.

Yes it is scaredy cat.

So tell me faggot, how old were you when your mjother filed for divorce and ruined your life?

Yawn, some fat and lonely poorfag crying about how white women will not have sex with his completely ostracized loser ass.

Boohoo whore mommy divorce ruined ur life sweetie? You gonna cry?

Yeah but youre fucking lonely and you got no social skills. Kys lonely faggot.

Well there you go boys, he settled it all!! You win it all!! Also KYS you nigger loving faggot

You're already recycling insults. I thought keyboard-kanyes could freestyle or freeverse or whatever is your people do.

He thinks he can hurt me as some ostracized pleb faggot who cant even pull women. Sad. Many such cases. Know your place beta. You are nothing.

An albino would not have dark hair and eyes you fucking moron.

>social skills
dis like social studies?

You saying your people got utterly dominated by a bunch of sunburnt albinos?

Fuck man , kangz rule innit

>Grabs crotch
>me alpha gorilla
> white man bad, black penis ooogedy boogedy

Huh? You want a banana? Somebody get gwen stefani, this ape needs a banana.

I can do whever I want. I could say anything, you faggots would gobble my shit down your gullets willingly. Isnt that right slave peasant. Give me your eyes, Give me your time. I demand them.

lmao they look like Irish potato-niggers

Expect thats afucking lie you dipshit. Read article. Cry. Your world is fucking fake as it gets.

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible

Bless your soul. Do the wardens let you use all your computer time on this site or do you get to split it up between emailing your white lawyer and begging your mother for cigarette money?

Im not a racist, but if one were to use scientific data, inclusive social metrics and statistics, a pretty inferior picture is painted of negroes.

>How can you be a racist, if race doesn't exist?

How can "racism" exist if race doesn't exist, especially "white racism", which depends on the presupposition that the white race exists? You're talking a lot of bollocks.

So youre saying, youre suburnt albinos who are made? Oh youre made are you. So white genocide is fake as shit huh. Nice talk.

All concepts physically exist in your head. You can hold measurements in your hand.

Boohoo lonely boy is mad. You gonna cry sweetie? You gonna cry you lonely nobody? No game or social skills having motherfucker?

When was the first time in school you realized you weren't as smart as the white kids?

If yakub be albino then a bunch of sunburnt albinos made mad $$$ fucking up the kangz YO

Go back to rick and Morty, plebbit faggit.

ooga booga to you too good sir

>youre suburnt albinos who are made? Oh youre made are you. So white genocide is fake as shit huh. Nice talk.

This is utterly incoherent, like the string of sounds made a chimpanzee while he is beating his chest. Are you from the Towson debating team?

Yeah, I'm gonna cry right into my white privilege.
I'm gonna cry me a whole river, ROFL.

Did you order your sex doll yet socially ostracized faggot?

Open bobs m'lady

Race does exist, it just has nothing to do with Melanin in your skin.

Argue the pictures I am about to post.

1/8

Reminder, this is your precious science at work.

>I've crushed countless racists in this place.
>How can you be a racist, if race doesn't exist?
nice self defeating argument

*sips absinthe

These pictures literally destroy the argument that race is just skin color. All of these people have Indian facial structures and therefore Indian genetics rather than Caucasoid facial structure and genetics.

Thats your fucking life you little bitch. Go fucking cry about how you cant talk to women. Im sated you silly little man. Words you will never hear betashit. Not so deep.

>OP's getting killed
>i-I can crush you racist meanies!
top lel

Why are blacks and beta white males aligned in their racially driven, identity politics terroristy radicalism nowadays?

Social engineering, much do in part thanks to and old white jewish nazi collaborator.

How retardedly absurd can one get?

Ooogedy boogedy.

So honest question. All joking aside. How many STD's do you have? How many did you get from your mom?

I've heard black women are the most diseased group in the US, and I was wondering what percentage of her clap-trap diseases she passed on to you?

Can you tell them apart from the ones you picked up from your 'ho's' ?

I mean, I guess a rash is a rash, right?

Or can you even see rashes on black skin...

Fake and gay.
>"Nice pictures anons, but I have graphs and other made up stormfagger shit to add value to my meaningless and lonely existence."

Attempting to reason with this moron is a waste of time. He's just another resentful nog trying to fling shit at his wisers and betters

sucks when your sunburnt albino mutant offspring somehow built big ass boats before you could and fucked yo people up so bad it required albinos funding your nationalism to get anything done