33 days to go

33 days to go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lDe3aUeGx4s
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-11-02/the-anthem-of-the-heart-anime-film-tops-1-billion-yen/.94896
youtube.com/watch?v=dTOfz2Xybpw
youtube.com/watch?v=atxYe-nOa9w
youtube.com/watch?v=IH742fxHWhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would you protect her smile?

Nice reddit meme faggot

Yes

It's easier to protect her smile when you don't have to worry about protecting her hearing

I'm so glad Mio's working again

>re:shit
>>>/reddit/

42 days to go

At least they're not making her dye her hair this time

Nice comeback

CHEX!

what anime is this? k-on s3? i see mio in there

i hope mio is still a lesbian in this incarnation

post bueno

She must spend a lot of time on kyoani's casting couch to keep getting so many roles

Read the manga recently
Can't wait for this fucking shit

mango is shit

One shot was better tho and I prefer them to do that instead of the whole 64 chapters of shitshow

Holy shit I have the same backpack, but grey

youtu.be/lDe3aUeGx4s

didn't read the one shot
how was it better?

when does that happen? I don't remember seeing it in any of the 62 chapters.

it had a better pacing and direction than the whole serialization. It even ended on a perfect timing. The whole serialization was more of an extension of the One shot than a closure

Not that user, but oneshot was better because both characters and story were credible. Manga got lost in filler and pointless drama.

If anything KyoAni got good at pandering.

I've always wanted to fuck a deaf girl

It's like the closest legal thing to fucking a tard

It's from a Doujin.

You might be retarded.

but having sex with retards is not illegal

Discuss.

5 > 3 > 1 > 4 > 2

In terms of my desire to rape.

But the noises user

I agree

I hope KyoAni gives the characters a little more depth.

My favorites are Shouya-chan and Yuzuru.

I love tall!

Will deaf people watch it?

Impossible.

>deaf people
>watching things
Oh you.

I just hope the anime has a new ending. Shit was disappointing as fuck.

Sahara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all >>>>>>>>shit >Yuzuru

>dem feet
>dem thighs
>dem fingers
>dat hair

This girl is so pretty.

I wanna protect that gorgeous line art.

Such terrible taste.

Soundtrack comes out 3 days before the film

Oh sweet, I've been dying to hear more. PVs sound great and I loved the guy's work on Ping Pong.

How long is it?

>61 tracks

2h9m

SOAP
SOAP
SOAP

OPERA!!!!

TYBKA for getting Ping Pong man

What does it matter? You`ll not see rips for half a year at least.

Poor rip off of Okada`s "Anthem of the Heart" success. Yamada is such a hack.

>1
What the fuck is with that shota?

Neck yourself.

This got reported in my newspaper and I'm not Japanese. Not that I'm complaining.

Buthurt that Okada did a mute girl first and better?

Prove it.

>deaf
>mute

Anthem of the Heart had a lot of good points but ultimately squandered them, I felt. Still a good flick but nothing like the high art Silent Voice will be.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-11-02/the-anthem-of-the-heart-anime-film-tops-1-billion-yen/.94896

Meanwhile Tamako Market Love story only earned 1/4th of that and KnK Mirai-hen 1/10th

Koe no Katachi was announced to be adapted before Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda. even had its title revealed, let alone the story. They're nothing alike anyway.

Will this screen in burgerland though.

Nothing in your post is proving anything that you claimed user.

>high art
Thats not Violet Evergarden. Best KyoAni director, Ishidate, is working on their prime project and Magnum Opus. While Yamada is tasked with adapting the crap.

Yamada >>>>> Nagai
Yoshida >>>>> Okada
Nishiya >>>>> Tanaka

>While Yamada is tasked with adapting the crap.
That'd be Takemoto

Will we get rare Shoukos?

Yamada is a hack. Nagai+Okada is super combo, while separately they are still better than concurents.
Yoshida did Haruchika.
Nishiya is ok.

>Violet Evergarden
Fuck you and KyoAni, they already done everything to make anime cowtit, MILF and mature woman loving fucks, while doing everything in their power to kill lolicon from anime, and they're not stopping.

Takemoto is tasked with earning money. They need it for FMP and Amagi S2.

Ishidate isn't that great and VEG won't be anything more than your usual fantasy LN fare. People are going to be so disappointed with this.

To save lolicon you need studio made out of lolis that draw themselves - meanwhile KyoAni is studio of milfs thus they draw characters they can self insert and want to be like and daugtherus for themselves. Except Takemoto which wasnts action and Ishihara who wants fanservice - but they are a minority surrounded by milfs and female staff.

Good riddance

Ishidate is their best current director. Unlucky with the material he got for his first proper work - but still able to prove his talent. Neither Yamada nor Takemoto are really as talented, also you can expect solid work from both - Ishidate is KyoAni best bet to make something actually outstanding. Lets not mention Ishihara even.

They need Yamakan back, the only really talented person who blessed the studio with his presence.

>They need Yamakan back
Ya blew it.

People were saying same about Hibike Euphonium, telling its just boring sol novel with nothing exciting - and yet it turned out to be great.

>Yamada >>>>> Nagai
Maybe.
>Yoshida >>>>> Okada
Your kidding.
>Nishiya >>>>> Tanaka
Arguable.

>Except Takemoto which wasnts action
When was the last time Takemoto directed an action anime?

>Amagi S2
If only.

How is it anything like the usual fantasy LN fare?

Best series director is Yamada and best episode directors are Kigami and Fujita. This isn't even a question.

The uneducated were, sure. I was well aware it'd be fantastic. You can trust my instincts on this one, user.

It turned to be a boring SoL series with nice production design.

That the guy is an ass, doesnt diminish his value.

Example of him able to fit in few minuts better direction than whole of IM@S, LL etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=dTOfz2Xybpw

Not to forget he is a meme master, author of most cool stuff in Haruhi adaptation people like still and able to create and influence others even with lowes tools.

Example:
youtube.com/watch?v=atxYe-nOa9w
OPM opening is copied from his
youtube.com/watch?v=IH742fxHWhI

Ishidate is a better episode director than Fujita.

He has no value or place at KyoAni

Just because he wants, doesnt mean he`s given such chance. Same way Ishihara can only sparsely insert fanservice and would it be his will, Hibike would be full blown lesbian show and teacher x pupil action.

Firstly it's a literal fantasy light novel. Not that I'm condemning any kind of source material, but they all have their tendencies. Secondly neither the premise nor the PV seems at all good. I'm expecting episodic melodrama with a half-assed setting and the occasional lavishly animated battle scene. Trash like Kyoukai no Kanata at the worst, tasteless shlock like Kino's Journey at best.

What part of "it's not even a question" did you misunderstand? Stop responding to me.

>The uneducated were, sure. I was well aware it'd be fantastic. You can trust my instincts on this one, user.
Thats not the point. Hibike LN isnt that great. What makes it great is execution.

For example, Haruchika LN is not worse than Hibike or Hyouka, but anime was a crap.

Where do you retards come from?

Oh that's not bad, Guess I can see what the hype is all about.

But then I forgot movie translations take like a fucking year to happen.

Wealthy, educated families with a background in the arts and a firm understanding of aesthetics. And yourself?

>I'm expecting episodic melodrama with a half-assed setting
Well, according to the spoilers, that's what it is.
Except the half-assed part, maybe.

Yeah I wonder if we'll get a screening anywhere outside of Japan

But probably not

From the preview seems like it's going for some kind of anachronistic Victorian setting, which automatically makes me think the writers aren't putting in any thought besides "yes this looks cool." I hope to be proven wrong.

I love the retards that make wild ass-umptions without a bit of clue.

Its more a novel about WW1 than Victorian era.

Yoshida wrote Keion. What did Okada write that can be even comparable to that?

He's probably pretending to like Okada.

>Yoshida
>wrote
>K-On
if thats writing, then Okada "wrote" Toradora

Okada is valued not for adaptations though (which range in quality wildly), but the fact she does original stories.

Just last season we had her Kiznaiver, which is best Trigger show up to date and made people respect the studio more then meme factory.

>Just last season we had her Kiznaiver, which is best Trigger show up to date and made people respect the studio more then meme factory.