This race pimp

busybody, rodeo clown, and nationally acclaimed greasy nigger listened in on a private condolence call to a fallen US soldier from the President. When she was called out on it by General Kelly, she responded with:

>“Let me tell you what my mother told me when I was little,” Wilson said. “She said, ‘The dog can bark at the moon all night long, but it doesn’t become an issue until the moon barks back.'”

WTF does that even mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsvn.com/news/local/congresswoman-reacts-to-white-house-statement-on-call-to-armys-family/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wsvn.com/news/local/congresswoman-reacts-to-white-house-statement-on-call-to-armys-family/

Wow she is a real American patriot, so brave. Mexicans who support the military are the most American people in this entire nation! They support our founding values but they improved where those Anglo retards couldn't

This is the new America, same as the old but this time without racist whites, America is for everyone ffs this nation was founded on freedom for everyone, everyone deserves a chance. I am a proud American, my family may have come here but they arrived legally and I am a citizen I am more American than most of you racists.

stop changing the narrative...kelly told the truth that trump was an insensitive piece of shit during the phone call.

Trump called the wife on the way to the airport to pick up her dead husband and the stupid wife had the phone on speaker

maybe her mom was a skitzo

How can anyone be against a proud American who stands up for her people? I support Trump but in this case he is wrong. We need to accept our brothers south of the border who just want to come to our country and help build it up. Compare the country today to how it was before they came in the 60's - we have iphones/games consoles/ended racism and all kinds of other shit that make this country great

i don't like this jig wearing a cowboy hat and appropriating my culture

it means fuck you racist!

Mexican-American user here, my family are incredibly conservative with some ex military, I am an America and I think I speak for all of us when I say that Trump made a mistake here.

We need to stand together not be divided, I am a real American and deserve the rights that the founders gave us just as much as you do I am legal and a citizen the Mexicans I know are far more "American" than any white I know

Cowboy hats are not your culture, they originally come from Mexico

she is literally a subhuman.

and that is the core of DEM party.

stupid fuck

you have to go back

Are you a fucking retard? Because you sound like a fucking retard.

Where did she get the recording from?

Nigger, what the fuck are you doing?

she was there when the call took place, but so was kelly. i'd take kelly's word over some nigger in a cowboy hat.

Negroes are going to nigger.

Quit falling for divide and conquer tactics we are just as American as you are, just because you can not refute what we are saying does not make us wrong you are just racist and jealous of our large families and cultures

It's a black thang. You wouldn't understand.

and the people who grew up in the dominant white majority are the ones who did that shit?

This is some day 1 shilling bullshit.

Fuck Mexico and fuck spics. Goddamn taconiggers