Nikola Tesla was /ourguy/!

"I had always thought of woman as possessing those delicate qualities of mind and soul that made her in her respects far superior to man. I had put her on a lofty pedestal, figuratively speaking, and ranked her in certain important attributes considerably higher than man. I worshipped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship.

But all this was in the past. Now the soft voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished. In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies on making herself as much as possible like man - in dress, voice, and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind. The world has experience many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

Practically all the great achievements of man until now have been inspired by his love and devotion to woman. Man has aspired to great things because some woman believed in him, because he wished to command her admiration and respect. For these reasons he has fought for her and risked his life and his all for her time and time again.

Perhaps the male in society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it - and there is striking evidence at hand that they do - then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.
1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n6qY37ktckU?t=130
s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants, and other insects - a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established, the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.

The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me." - Nikola Tesla

Big if true

Reminder. Trump's power level hasn't been revealed to the world yet.

bumpp

Nikola Tesla - greatest scientist ever

Last bump

is Kushner Nikola Tesla?

Good old Tesla was quite a womanizer and fucked plenty upper class girls, but he also had spleens like finding ear rings disgusting accessories.

> The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me.

Oh, yeah. I remember that line from some documentary.

>The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me.
damn, hit hard

I heard he was world nofap champion. Virgin deep into his 40s?

20years no fap and we can all be tesla. But he did it without yoga hot pants being popular.

>Tesla expressed the belief that human "pity" had come to interfere with the natural "ruthless workings of nature." Though his argumentation did not depend on a concept of a "master race" or the inherent superiority of one person over another, his advocacy of eugenics led him to adopt more extreme views. In a 1937 interview he stated:

... man's new sense of pity began to interfere with the ruthless workings of nature. The only method compatible with our notions of civilization and the race is to prevent the breeding of the unfit by sterilization and the deliberate guidance of the mating instinct ... The trend of opinion among eugenists is that we must make marriage more difficult. Certainly no one who is not a desirable parent should be permitted to produce progeny. A century from now it will no more occur to a normal person to mate with a person eugenically unfit than to marry a habitual criminal.

He really is /ourguy/

literally look nothing alike

Plastic surgury.

Meme magic is real

Are you sure? I remember reading that he died a virgin. His only interest was science, he didn't give a fuck about anything else.

>Virgin deep into his 40s?
Dunno, documentaries usually mention that he had tons of rich girlfriends. But that doesn't exclude each other, maybe it started after he built this reactor at the Niagara Falls, or provided that world exhibition with power and light bulbs. Makes sense, become world famous genius scientist attracts some pussy, and he was looking pretty good too.

This is a LARP, but I really want to believe it.
Shame that it's pure bullshit.

Seriously dude, there is no resemblance.

i heard he was like 2 meters tall too with blue eyes, ultra chad

Wrong. Plus Ultra is not a LARP. You're just Jewish.

He's clueless if he thinks women can sustain civilization if given power.

Look, nigger. I want to fucking believe. I will believe when I see evidence.

Get one thing straight. "Women" will not take over. Women can't even run a house properly, nevermind a country.

It would "appear" that women are in "power" right now because the (((forces that be))) cripple the path of men in every avenue (upbringing, school, career, divorce). To the average laymen, it appears that men are getting weak. No, they are just giving up a fight they can't win.

Women are only used as a pawn to make a nation weak and further its collapse. Once the collapse has ended, it will "male rule" to an extent. Men will be given jobs to feel good about themselves and then we'll have new Jew rulers in the NWO.

You can't have a society run by women because women simply don't do a fucking thing. They don't produce anything except children. That is why you have to give the men jobs in the long run. They are the only ones who are "driven" to produce.

Tesla was an autistic little faggot who spent millions in borrowed money chasing hunches and confirmation biases.

the fact that their vote is equal to men should be considered "taking over"
non whites and women should not vote, the founding fathers of the USA were not fucking stupid

BRUH IF YOU CAN BELIEVE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE HAVENT U SEEN THIS FUCKING VIDEO?

youtu.be/n6qY37ktckU?t=130

If you can believe, then anything is possible.

Also this. s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

Please no longer use any Alternating current then, as Tesla contributed nothing..

biggggggggtime faggot ova hur

he died a virgin in love with a pigeon.

underrated post,

Just looked this up, so I was a little wrong:

Nikola Tesla had severe OCD and phobias that meant that he struggled with intimacy. In spite of having many suitors during the height of his popularity, including several popular socialites, he decided to remain a bachelor. Mr Tesla had a severe phobia to piercings in particular and didn't like being touched. He may have been asexual as well although it's hard to determine. Given the severity of his condition it's not surprising that he never married. He also expressed some incredibly misogynistic views saying that he found the modern woman unattractive because, rather than being "soft-voiced and gentle" she tried to be like a man. Still, he was a product of his time when this was a common view. I would also take these statements as those coming from a man who was attempting to cover up the fact that he had no desire to get married with a somewhat plausible explanation in a world where asexuality and phobias would not be understood.

bet you both feel pretty silly right now

pic related

Still look nothing alike.

different noses, eyebrow shape, hair/eye color
but youre shitposting anyway

He sounds like a beta who got cucked just like the newfags on here.

Women can't do anything without men. Just watch old episodes of Survivor, ffs.
Women need and WANT to be led, though. Sadly this generation is full of nu-males who like to be more submissive and passive than women.

lel. stupid shitpost..but...(you)

you watch your filthy fucking mouth

Nose can be altered, eyebrows are the same. How the fuck do you know what his eye color is.

its documented that he had "light eyes" whatever that means

The best CROATIAN to ever exist!

source?

American* he became a naturalized citizen and was very proud of it.

Was he croat or serb? I am getting mixed information.

As genius as tesla was he still put the pussy on a pedestal.. sad!

reminder that Tesla fell in love with a pigeon whose actions could be broken down into the base predictions of an AI waifu.

he was a Serb born in the Austria-Hungary. the area he was born in was the serb majority area of AH, which later became to be modern day croatia once the croats expelled the serbs form this area in 1995(?)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
He was also described as having light eyes, "very big hands", and "remarkably big" thumbs.

Technically yes, on feminism. His emotional intelligence far surpasses you.
He would never larp as a Nazi

>Emotional intelligence
kek