I am here to ask a simple question to you Sup Forums

I am here to ask a simple question to you Sup Forums.

Does it seem like people in general are getting pulled over by cops more than ever?Seems myself and a large majority of my friends have been pulled over at least once this year, the most I've ever seen. I live in Oklahoma if it means anything. Does it seem like cops are getting more aggressive to make stops nowadays?

It seems outlandish the amount of people I know that has been pulled over this year. Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/irish-news/crime/republic-of-ireland-is-deadliest-place-to-live-in-irish-and-british-isles-new-figures-34614775.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh I forgot to add that jewgle will only show shit about cops and black people when I research this. So I come to you, Sup Forums who is always right

>Seems myself and a large majority of my friends have been pulled over at least once this year,
are you niggers?

Do you live in a nice/affluent area? If you do it’s literally the only thing they have to really do. My good friend is a cop in a shitty area of Maryland he doesn’t even have the time to pull people over unless it’s for something egregious or he’s looking for something specific.

I know a lot of towns in America are saturated with cops and the local government is hard up for revenue because everyone gets swamped with spics who are like locusts eating every tax dollar up so people are getting pulled over for going 5 miles over the limit, having a light out, then they always write the ticket

Without actual data collection you are prone to failing to see actual trends.

In short I saw, and my friends said are not good information to base a judgement on.

No, I don't know one nigger that has been stopped although Im sure they have stopped plenty of niggers

Kind of. Oklahoma is weird when it comes to small towns. Rich people and poor people are on the same highways constantly. Just seems like cops (highway patrol especially) are pulling people over are totally outlandish rates. I've had at least 6 very close friends and family pulled over in the span of like 4 months, all for dumb ticky tack shit, and everytime not only do they get a ticket, but the cops acts like an ass to them while giving it to them.

Yup, was pulled over for a tag that expired this month, given ticket. My brother got pulled over in a school zone going 30 in a 25 (during school hours) in an exterminator van. He was working and they still got em with a handful of tickets.

Agreed, I'm look for a bit of direction to more pertinent and accurate data sets. Sup Forumshave any suggestions? This shit really seems ridiculous to me

>I live in Oklahoma
Doesn't matter if you are white, you are still a nigger. Cops are just doing their job. Stop resisting scumbag.

t.pigfag

Sadly, there is just too many factors to base it off of. How rich or poor the area is, your race, the police officers race, the extent of the ticket and offense. They know it could never be lined up without database info, so they do what they want. We have to eat the shit for it too

>My brother and I are criminals
>Cops gave us what we deserved
>We dindu nuffin
Fucking white trash niggers I swear

I live in California where highway patrol are known to be complete assholes. Never been pulled over except for when I was going 96 down a grade, and that was my fault. Guess it's just your area, OP.

Yep, got pulled over a week ago, 6 traffic tickets, literally dindu nuffin.
Gotta love 3 grand in fines. Oh well it's not like I needed a drivers license anyhow.

Your whole state should be nuked you and your white trash family too

God damn this shit pisses me off. As much as Sup Forums talks about cucks, they don't realize how fucking cucked the police have them everyday. Gas the traffic maids liberty war now

>pulled over a week ago
>6 traffic tickets
>literally dindu nuffin
Wanna know how I know you are a nigger

>t. bootlicker

The fuck is that map supposed to tell me? So why don't cops focus on violent criminals instead of pulling Joe schmoe over and wasting his time, the cop's time, and the court's time to give them dumbass tickets and shit? I was literally pulled over twice in one night as a passenger a couple months back

True, the police of today are only revenue collecters for the town/city/state they work for. That's also why so many prisons(read work houses) are being built. It will get worse as time progresses.

Oklahoma is a police state. The metro areas are just too spread out, causing no actual inner cities by plenty of suburb. We have like two of the largest cities by area, and its surrounded by more suburbs. Suburban cops are literal cancer.

Fucking C students cucks

>a drivers license
Is nothing more than a tax receipt. And unless you are rich we all know what happens if you don't pay your taxes.

You must be a spic or a nigger

I'm glad to see plenty of anons agree with me, for the most part at least. How the fuck did it get to this point? Is it the same corruption we are always bitching about but on a smaller government level? I'm getting to the point where I'm fed up and want to tear this bullshit a new asshole. It sounds cheesy, but hardworking Americans are being fucking squeezed to the gills with bullshit like this

Cops here are useless, a few days ago some crackhead was driving and swerving down the street, then drove over the curb and left his stolen car in a public park, called the cops and they told me to call bylaw, called bylaw and they told me to call the cops, it also took them 8 hours to show up when my house was broken into lmao

And the reason why Americans are getting pulled over a shitload is because the municipalities are broke as FUCK and need to pay pensions and shit and interest rates are going up on their massive debt so they need to rob the population with fines and shit

I'm white and I don't drive like an asshole, so no I don't get pulled over

So basically jews jewing municipalities forces municipalities to fuck over the common man with fines, while the common man is already fucked by the jews with debt

When is this race war again? And why the fuck does shit always come back to them

A few questions.
Are you and/or your friends black?
Do you drive an older, dirty, or vehicle with body damage?
Bumper stickers for Jesus?

I think the last time I was pulled over was about 10 years ago and that's because there was a deer right on the side of the road looking like it was about to run across so I swerved a bit into the other lane. At least that's the person that called the cops on me said, I don't remember doing it but I probably did if it spooked someone enough to call the cops. Nothing came out of though since I'm not a big and didn't chimp out.

Maybe you and your friends just drive like assholes?

I live in oklahoma and drive 3,000 miles a month. I haven't been pulled over since 2013, which I was admittedly speeding a bit. I've never had an issue. Do you drive a slammed Civic?

We are checking for traffickers and illegals.

Maybe I've chatted with you at on cue my man

Maybe. We and the Feds are cracking down hard on heroin traffickers/sex traffickers/criminal aliens to be specific. I am leading three State Investigations on Missing Persons, right now. So, I can not be out helping and working further on the Brittanney Drexel case.

There is kinda a national crisis for small local police stations around the country, but it's worse in rural areas. Numbers of tickets issue have been in decline for a while and a number of small departments haven't been able to bring in enough revenue to stay above ground. (In some places, revenue from tickets and traffic citations makes up a significant portion of department revenue.

If people are getting pulled over a lot more this year it might because the police in your area have had a hard couple years economically, can't get the city/county to fund them, and are increasing the number of citations they issue as a result.

>Does it seem like cops are getting more aggressive to make stops nowadays?

Yeah, the past 4 years of Obama antagonizing cops as well as supporting those who shot him didn't make cops more edgier than usual.

While giving out massive amounts of tickets? How convenient

You are very lucky. Thats shows that the cops are doing their job and protecting the area.

Yes. It gives a way to write your vehicle off, whilst in State.

is happening here, i'm just from being asked to pretend to be a muslim actor

>i am working Brittanee Drexel's case
>spells her name wrong

Ok bro

>pilfering money from your pocket
>going on Twitter to gloat about it, in the case of Australia
>you should be grateful

Where I'm from police stops intensify as the fiscal year draws to a close. Police collect revenue, big surprise.
Sorry to intrude on your Anglo American thread

You and your friends are young males. You are more likely to break the law and push the limits.

One of the 'benefits' of living in city. The cops have more important things to do, I never get pulled over ever and I go like 10-15 over everywhere. Then I go into the country and sheriffs, state patrol and small town cops are just chomping at the bit to write someone a ticket. They have to prove they're doing something.

I don't want you fucks writing my vehicle off, I don't want you fucks to fuck with me at all. So I have to pay a fine for the privelige of being "written off" because I am a legal citizen? The fuck kinda brainwashing training do they put you bootlicking faggot through anyway? You don't see a problem with that? You know they are just doing it for the revenue right? Must feel good living in lala land

No. Cops are scared to death of having to blast anyone.....they are all low on manpower.....so less "pro-activity"

> Irish nigger being nigger
> Doesn't like police

I helped put together my State's program on that and ran it for eight years. I am with my State's Bureau of Investigation now.

Giving mass tickets at $100/pop for people going 5mph over the speed limit in a 60 zone is not protecting and serving anyone. It's purely revenue source. That said I'm not really opposing it because they are enforcing the law.

Yeah but it's always either to try and get that DUI moneys or if they're searching for someone.

>Going home after late night movie with friend and both our gfs
>Cops block road (11:00 on Friday) for DUI check
>Officer looks into our car
>"Where are you coming from."
>"We saw that movie Mother!. It sucked."
>"Oh. Okay, you're good to go."

we have stream somwhhere?
gib stream
this is more boring than the russian I beat up today for not doing his work
where is stream?

damn russian trying to steal my fish, well he better work my roof good enough, and there is no fish for him on the roof. If there were I wouldn't let him go there, stupid russians

wut lol

> going 5mph over the speed limit in 60 zone
> speed limit - 60 zone
> How dare the police charge me fine

How the speed limit work in America must be different from ours.

Big fine is there so people won't violate the road rules again.
If you keep going over speed limit and getting fined, i think there is something wrong with you.

>being a happy bootlicker

Nope, haven't seen a traffic stop in my town in ages.

>DUI Checkpoints
Is this an east-cost/midwest thing? I've never seen one in 15-years of driving.

thanks for the meme

Sobriety checkpoints on state/county routes, some towns do occasional seatbelt checkpoints at random spots.

> potato nigger doesn't like police
results:
> Republic of Potato is deadliest place to live

independent.ie/irish-news/crime/republic-of-ireland-is-deadliest-place-to-live-in-irish-and-british-isles-new-figures-34614775.html

Lay off some cops, if they need to balance their budget.

Cops are thugs for the DMV
they are lurking to steal your money for the state
We're slaves.

>Ireland is the most dangerous nation
>of two nations

Keep your head down, Serbia. The neocons aren't done bombing you fuckers yet.

Yeah you are right, that was very silly of me.

> Don't compare third-world potato with first-world country

there's a reason americans have such a large percentage of people in prison, and it isn't just "niggers" (other countries have those too)

american police are overzealous

The reverse for me. I've been checking with my friends and speculating as to why. Dramatic reversal.

>be Australian
>don't wear bicycle helmet
>get arrested
>normie cops post your picture on Twitter and mock you for being a silly bloke who doesn't wear his helmet

> potato nigger failed to understand the law
> the law - don't ride the bicycle without the helmet
> get arrested for not wearing the helmet.
> reeeeeeeeee

I have only been pulled over once in my whole life and it was because the cop noticed my tire was looking a little low. If you're white you'll never be pulled over by a cop.
>hur but dis 1 tiem i got puled over 4 speeding u fukkin bootlikker
You were acting like a nig, not a white guy. Therefore, you weren't white in that moment. Act and be white all the time in everything you do and nothing bad shall ever happen.

>obey without question every trivial law
Look at yourself.

I'm more concern about you. You need more common sense.

Can't get pulled over when you're the only living human being in several miles

UMA

I drive like a maniac and I haven't been pulled over in over 3 years.