Polan pls

Would Polan accept a Half nigger white man. My dad is Polish, my mom was light skinned nigger, after I was born my dad had a misunderstanding with her and left her and took me from her. I don't have nigger lips or ooga booga hair, but my complexion is darker than his. I have hazel eyes. I speak Polish thanks to him. He want's to move back to Poland since company he works for has opening there. I want to go with him.
>> T.Winged hussar

no, but you may kill yourself if you want

kurwy

You'll fit right in. Polish girls crave BBC

japs have best planes

go to hell mongrel

Thanks based polan. I'll stay here. To nie ma sensu leciec do Polski jak bede mial ciagle problemy z tym.

stay the fuck away from Poland, leave the ethnostate alone

>Polish girls crave BBC
Holy shit that they do, that they do. Some of the BIGGEST BBC fanatics out there honestly.

Japs have best American planes** FTFY

>hazel

Stop using autistic snowflake names for eye color

Can you imagine what would happen if terrorists are taken out by stuff like pic related. Would they start associating animu waifus with eminent death?

What the fuck?? You never heard of hazel colored eyes? Should I call them green then?

Pretty standard eye color, dumbass.

>Would Polan accept a Half nigger white man.
How much nigger are we talking here?

Light skin nigger skin, white mans hair, normal lips, has eye color, speaks polish raised with polish culture at home. Father is a successful man that I thank for actually caring for me and bringing me up proper. Just stuck in light skin nigger vessel sadly.

W-Y-P-I-E-R-D-A-L-A-J

Spoko Ziomek

I doubt a Baltic nigger would understand, but Hazel is a real eye color. My eyes are hazel. It is not uncommon in Western Europe or North America.

thats what I thought