Ron Paul 2008

OK Sup Forums, I know I'm a bit late with this but whatever.
Why did this man not win the Republican nomination in 2008? Can an American explain this to me?
A sensible politician proposes a fiscally-responsible way to save the nation and gets laughed at. I understand the military–industrial complex and the MSM at their disposal didn't want Ron Paul's presidency to happen, but how dumb can the people be?
The media was biased against Trump in 2016 but he still won. Why didn't this happen in 2008? Wasn't Ron Paul just as much of an outsider, "saying it like it is" type? He's not nearly as entertaining as Trump but his policies made much more sense than those of any other candidates.

Because Paul is genuine and doesn't have kike connection, his kids didn't fly on Epstein's PedoPlane and weren't intermarried with Kikes like the Orange Cheeto did

If you're a outsider there is no chance 4u

because of his position on the FED. if you want to audit the fed, you will not become president.
rand, ron and bernie are three examples

He was going to win Maine which would have given him momentum, but they rigged one of the districts votes giving it to kikeshill Romney. After he lost Maine he pretty much lost.

This plus he's too nice. Trump was an asshole take no shit from anyone. Ronnie just didn't have the asshole gene.

Audit The Fed

He was a threat to (((them))). Plus, he doesn't have Trump's bombastic personality to win over the normies.

They rigged the Republican primary in a similar fashion to how they rigged the Dem one vs Bernie.

They even changed the rules at the last minute so that Ron Paul couldn't be seated as a choice at the convention because they worried that Paulites had infiltrated the electors.

the rnc stole it from him, just like the dnc stole it from bernie. also, look into primary voting rules. independent votes don't count in a lot of cases. that was a huge hit to both of these candidates. also media coverage, time and questions during debates, superdeligates, gerrymandering, funding and pacs, etc. there are many controls in place to make sure the people in power get who they want in power.

The establishment and the media was able to just ignore Ron Paul. Simply by downplaying his entire movement it was basically neutered. Trump was unstoppable because he was able to keep the spotlight on himself 100% of the time. Donald Trump was and still is the entire American news cycle. The harder the media went against him, the stronger he became. You have to understand that conservatives in the US have HATED the media with a passion for decades but until Trump no one was able to stand up to them. Any other sort of populist, conservative or anti-establishment figure that came along haa always been squashed by the media. My number one reason for supporting Trump early was because I knew we were finally getting a champion to btfo the media

Also the GOP rigged it against p. They would have against Trump if they could but Trump's tidal wave of momentum was too strong for them to pull anything

Why does libertarianism only seem to exist when a Republican isn't in the white house?

>They would have against Trump if they could but

Trump was a jew puppet

2008 he didn't nave a real chance, not famous enough. In 2012 he literally had the nomination stolen from him.

Our guy?

Ron Paul, after the1992 L.A. race riots/ Rodney King dindu party.

>problems that have resulted in inner city difficulties were started in the '60s and '70s and ... they have failed ... [N]ow we are paying the price."[143]

Writers for former Congressman Ron Paul framed the riots in similar terms in the June 1992 edition of the Ron Paul Political Newsletter, billed as a special issue focusing on "racial terrorism."[144] "Order was only restored in LA", the newsletter read, "when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks three days after rioting began... What if the checks had never arrived? No doubt the blacks would have fully privatized the welfare state through continued looting. But they were paid off and the violence subsided

Can't say I'm a big fan of Trump but that's one thing I like about him—how he uses the media's enmity towards him against them. I believe that if you watch what he does with the mediascape and don't—even if begrudgingly—admire him, you're not being completely honest, either with yourself or with others. No matter what your political positions are, art is art.

Because he is the original rage against the political machine. Going against the lets spend ourselves into accountability pisses the DC denizens of the swamps off. Auditing the Fed also has something to do with it, since the swamp people are afraid of ticking them off, and it is actual work. Also the Fed knows that under their Charter that if their are any discrepancies in the books, all debt is null, and void. They do not see the people as their bosses, but as possessions they they the corpratocracy, and the banking cartel own. These three entities form the Beast of Revelations, and one of its heads are getting ready to be wounded.

It wouldn't have mattered anyway. Bush had completely poisoned the Republican brand for that election cycle.

There's weirdly a lot more noise and outrage about Trump, but more real humans (not talking heads) were angrier then and ready for change, and no amount of "but I'm an outsider!" from Paul would have changed that.

The media strategy for Ron Paul was to basically ignore he even existed so he can never actually get his message out. Trump basically drew the media attention to him whenever he can. I mean, how often did you hear the media talk about Trump because he said some ridiculous thing. They also always said he had no chance of winning.

his supporters were supposed to take the republican convention in 2012 but Alex Jones pulled out at the last minute and didnt support the cause, pretending gay frogs were more important
alex jones is a stealth neocon not a libertarian

It been HAPPENING for a long time, my russian freind

Police and the military have become objects of worship in America. If you attack either, you are considered unpatriotic and the American people will automatically reject you as a presidential candidate. Even on Sup Forums, you see many people with this mentality.