Honest thoughts on Fate/hollow ataraxia?

Honest thoughts on Fate/hollow ataraxia?

Other urls found in this thread:

tsukikan.com/misc/4gamer-interview-with-mahou-tsukai-no-yoru-staff.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Caren best girl.

I enjoyed it more than the original VN to be honest. That scene with Shirou and Rin trapped inside that chest was hilarious.

best fate

Only HF Normal End was better then HA, but HA outclasses everything about Fate/sn except the very ending of HF Normal End. Also it's great about developing pretty much all characters. 10/10 superb vn as long as you are fatefag and like to laugh a lot.

I am glad that I am not the only one who feels this way

Shit, non-canon chunnibowl. Completely undermining each of every route ending

Nope.

Let me unleash them.

enough for you, mongrel.

Yup.

It's literally set in a dream world, why are HA fags so triggered when people say their shitty fandisc is not canon?

After 20 hours on the VN you might develop a Stockholm Syndrome, but HA is factually not canon, as it couldn't have been canon given the endings of all 3 FSN routes

I've read the original VN atleast 50 times but I haven't read this one yet. It seems like filler shit to me.

Some of it was really good, most of it was below average. Not sure if it's lackluster translation or writing.

it even explains how it's canon on the very beginning and is totally canon you ignorant user. Read the source material properly before you actually state your worthless opinions.

If you are too lazy / too ignorant to understand: very close to the beginning of the story it's told that Rin has blown Illyia's castle when researching Zelretch's sword (trying to recreate it). It makes it all canon. Zelretch's sorcery is related to parallel universes, and the explosion was actually mixing all the timelines. Fate/HA is sequel of ALL timelines at once, and it's visible in-game and clearly explained. It makes them all equally canon and HA itself is totally canon.
Read HA once again as you didn't get it.

Had some great comedy scenes and extended backgrounds, most of the story was interesting. But there were boring parts, and the end was anti-climatic.

you spelled bazett wrong

I like it, tons of fan-service and shit.
The main story isn't bad too.

Also the fact that those four days are set in a dream-like world doesn't mean that those four days aren't part of true world: they are just repeating setting which would be happening on those four days from Shirou Avenger perspective, but those four days work properly as a part of timeline in which repetition is happening (all girls leaving together, outcome of last Holy Grail War etc - it's all canon, the only thing which is disappearing are not-completed loops, but still, some heroes remember them - like Caren, Bazett, Avenger).

>muh asspull fandisc explanation of how it's canon is super canon

Yeah not buying it

please you guys debate about anything, i want to lurk the discussion learn about type moon more

>tfw when user thinks he actually knows more about Nasuverse than Nasu himself

ok, keep living in your closed narrow world then

As far as I'm concerned it's how the story truly ended for me.

Most fans know more than Nasu. He's completely fucking retarded and none of his opinions matter since they are almost always wrong.

Does anyone know what happened to the h-scenes in Ataraxia vita version? I thought they can't have explicit h-scenes in consoles, hence the RN censorship

It's really all non-canon?
Is that why they refuse to put Bazette in any side material when she's easily the best girl in the series since she has more personality outside of her boobs?

Half of it is from a new character's perspective (Bazett) and the rest is the filler shit you're thinking of.

She's a pretty important character in Prisma Illya. Also definitely a canon character.

It's all canon.
She appears in plenty of side materials, Carnival Phatasm, Prisma Illya and Unlimited Codes.

Director who made fight scences in HA and Mahoyo is GOD

>pivotal character in the series that's 2/3rds loli fanservice
That's strange.
She better just be in Extella though or I'll fly to japan and poorly code her in myself.

Bazett and Caren have not been featured in anything since FHA unfortunately as they are very interesting characters.

She wasn't even in Extra. While even Touko and Aoko were, so don't expect it.

They were in Carnival Phantasm.

Just google you lazy fuck. They add lewd as fuck CG

Still a fun show if you want to watch her destroy some magical girls.

Doesn't count.

>enticing female lead of a spinoff that fights with hand to hand and magic shit
>Could easily have shadow-Avengy in her movesets to give her a boost
>has canonically 1v1d servants before, not even using Fragarach, and did alright
>lol have a 5th saber lookalike that's a cardboard character
Fuck you Japan, seriously. I bet you won't make Kirei or Kiritsugu either, you shitters.

Isn't that Nasu?

No. Do you think Type-Moon is a one man show?

Tsukuri Monoji
>tsukikan.com/misc/4gamer-interview-with-mahou-tsukai-no-yoru-staff.html

pretty much this.
everyone who doesn't acknowledge F/HA as best Fate has plebeian taste at best

muh rin and ubw

Rin is the best

>muh harem SOL hijinks

Not enough Archer