BREAKING

Robert Downey Jnr's secret account on CrazyDaysAndNights* just revealed that:

The Director of High School Musical is a pedophile.

archive.fo/RgP7S

Proof that "Himmmmm" is Robert Downey Jnr : archive.fo/Kw21u
He was telling everyone about Dan Schneider and others long before it was a thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AABA_oPKfUs
youtube.com/watch?v=fR0j7sModCI
youtu.be/aQmpYvBkstI
youtu.be/GLtGKEi6N4U
youtu.be/V9tPeSbWBKo?t=51
youtu.be/V9tPeSbWBKo?t=57
archive.fo/Kw21u
youtube.com/watch?v=LXANhijlbtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

interbesting

Hmmmm

can you confirm that he had spine tumors?

Bump. Pls destroy pedowood

RDJ is sort of a crypto conservative so I'm not surprised. He said of his prison experience "you can't leave prison and still be a liberal". He also supported Mel Gibson when the rest of Hollywood was attacking him.

>the proof is Jezebel
Not saying it's not true, but Jezebel is such a full-of-shit clickbait site, I don't trust their "journalism" at all.

Bumperino burn piano Island burn pedos burn demons burn

Bumping for interest.

When will details of Hayden Panettiere's rise to fame emerge? Not like fingering her butthole, who railed her?

HEY LETS NOT START A WITCH HUNT. IT WAS JUST WEINSTEIN AND NO ONE ELSE, GOY!

Sounds like RDJ

/ourguys/

This doesn't fit the grammar and prose of RDJ's known writing style.

youtube.com/watch?v=AABA_oPKfUs

damn all these old creepy men getting young pussy

>"you can't leave prison and still be a liberal"
can you explain that to me, I've been to jail and I understand how everything is intense capitalism and deal making but maybe there's anther angle I'm missing

>maybe there's another angle I'm missing
The answer is niggers.

>Catelyn Jenner
Kys

Next you're going to tell me Zac Effron isn't a cocksucker.

Oh ffs the same guy who directed Michael Jackson's concerts for 20 years
This is believable. Bumping

He may be a tranny but he supports the right fucking causes. Grow up.

You're black you wouldn't understand.

Have found that site very interesting the past week or so, in discovering things about pic related.
Personally don't know much about specific celebrities but it is useful to hopefully bring some of these people down.

Kek that's some fresh bait right there

>The Director of High School Musical is a pedophile.

EEHMAGHEN MOI SHAWK

fucking love rdj. hero irl

Tranny causes? Oh marvellous we're onto a winner

>And they can't get rid of him because MCU without Iron Man would flop harder than DCCU

I unfortunately agree. He's an ally even of he has mental issues. Fucked up people exist, it's the culture that celebrates them that is the problem.

Silvester Stalone is missing.

lol obviously the niggers were horrible, but the guards were the biggest faggots of them all
the mexicans were chill and the whites were goofy
I hate the average cop and politician more than the other prisoners
my issue was a possession charge and they fucked with me so bad took my underwear and socks, said I needed to rat people out and become an informant if I want to ever have a normal life again
They can get fucked I became a millionaire today from bitcoin and I'm making sharp decisions now I'm sober but I'm filled with extreme resentment

This is how Kenny Ortega killed Billy Squier's career.

WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO CONTENT

youtube.com/watch?v=fR0j7sModCI

This video really does say it all.

When you live with crazy bitches like the Kardashian family it's all you can do to survive is be a crazy bitch. That Aryan superman is still in there somewhere, confusedly dribbling out traditionalist ideals from behind the malformed body he shackled himself to.

might be, pretty sure it was him in a vid fucking his brown girlfriend though, came out during the fappening

Then ditch the resentment because they were right, faggot. You're clean now, they might've been assholes but daddy only has your best interests at heart.

BOMP
I hope he goes full Wayne Gail

I know you can do it Brucey. Come back. Look at his manhood! It's gone now. I wonder what he did with it?

It's possible he's deliberately writing differently, you know, since he doesn't want people to know it's him.

You will see that everybody in prison is there because they sinned/lacked morals and their imprisonment is a result of their sinful choices and moral failures, generally over an extended period of time, likely their lifetime. You can’t blame their material conditions for their situation because all of them either knew that what they do is wrong and don’t care, or knew that they were wrong and now repent and understand their mistakes.

Pretty sure he's a faggot. Just look at him. Then look at this.

youtu.be/aQmpYvBkstI

The Kardashians are succubi, they drain the soul out of every man in their lives
>Jenner Sr cut his dick off
>Jenner Jr was married for all of an hour before being cheated on and divorced
>Odom turned into a crackhead
>Kanye... well, he was already a nigger before he met them

And that pic says the guy on the right got his butthole stretched minutes before. Many such cases!

>RDJ gets fired
>Riri Williams gets the next movie
I don't want to see Marvel die, really I don't.
But I can't help but enjoy their death spiral.

Wrong link.

youtu.be/GLtGKEi6N4U

No he's not an ally. He's mentally deranged and this is another jewish trick to delegitimize our movement. Same thing with the tranny Ann Coulter

DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER INTO THIS OR YOU WILL BE SORRY

that reads like something he would say, i'm not crazy familiar with him but any movie i saw him in or interview that seems like something he would say and in the manner he would say it 'gee whiz' etc

just found this video

kenny grabs the teen by the waist and pulls her in

youtu.be/V9tPeSbWBKo?t=51

Kanye was /ournigger/ until they lobotomised him

he might be LARPing as a woman but he still has balls, said faggots shouldn't be able to get married kek in fact he said he was a traditional lady

Damn, that's a righteous, fiery commentary. And the guy's quite the wordsmith, to boot.

Great stuff. Thank you to Hmmmm, whomever you are..

Delete this or another fappening happens.

Just look at the black female presenter try to "save" the girl after Ortega puts his hand about 1 inch above her pussy

youtu.be/V9tPeSbWBKo?t=57

oooohhhh nooooooo please not again kek

Damn that girl is hot

>Proof that "Himmmmm" is Robert Downey Jnr : archive.fo/Kw21u
>He was telling everyone about Dan Schneider and others long before it was a thing.
That would explain the cocaine fueled slump he got into before Iron Man.

>that constitutes proof
interesting none the less

As others have said, RDJ will always be somewhat based for defending Mad Mel

check the videos in this thread. I actually was only 70% sure when I made this thread, until I saw the videos. Now I'm at 98%.

>As others have said, RDJ will always be somewhat based for defending Mad Mel
that's because based Mel supporter RDJ by helping him get roles and paying for his very expensive insurance when no company would cover him when RDJ was turning his life around and trying to get work again

He was saying that after one spends time with "those people" that liberals like to enable through social benefits and judicial leniency, you can't support them any longer.

It's not RDJ. He's one of them.

It's George Clooney

I moreso meant RDJ being that user poster.

I have no doubts that Hollywood is filled with perverts/pedos

lmao are you kidding?

There is a reason he spends so much time in italy.

He looks so.... jewish. Say it aint so pol

Clooney has a history of spinal injury. He also strikes me as more likely to type like a retarded high schooler than RDJ, but that's just my personal biases I guess.

>mentions ally mcbeal
>mentions hayden panettiere
>mentions a director who directed episodes of ally mcbeal in which hayden panettiere appeared

what other a-lister would do this?

There are videos of her getting fucked every which way.

every man who gets involved with a kardashian woman gets destroyed, sometimes literally. i think they're witches.

Bump

you realize that a few falsehoods sprinkled in with the truth work towards keeping the identity hidden

i don't think actors are smart enough for that

OYYYYYY VEYYYYY

Nah, theoretically he could of gotten such advice from numerous places assuming he didn't just think of it himself. It's a common practise.

Good god, check out all those soulless smiles. So much pain in their eyes.

If I remember there are three guys who use 'Hmmmmmm' Downey is one and I think one is a musician.

i cant believe spine tumor is a real thing. god really hates a few people

theres also a Sup Forums thread and someone made this webm.

When do the kikes finally burn, detergentanon?

kill yourself
>le based tranny pede

YES FUCK THAT JEW KIKE CHILD RAPING WOMEN MOLESTING FAGGOT BURN THEM ALL DOWN

i'm assuming he meant that he had spinal cysts, not malignant tumors

I concur.

Sadly there's like 6 pedos in that picture.

The woman looking at the hand. She knows. Also would do Dove.

"Himmmmm" was originally four people. One of them a rockstar.

The rockstar is the one who knows everything about everything Hollywood related.

I think it is Slash

>his hand about 1 inch above her pussy
you know how it's obvious you're a virgin?

FUCK TELL ME WHO

Kek

Yeah desu although he is pretty old for her, Dove is hot and 21 and legal.

It still is wrong though due to boss sleeping with one of the cast. And she is a young looking 21 year old.

Also I'm only just finding out that he is openly gay
youtube.com/watch?v=LXANhijlbtI

Though Himmmm says he is bi and into girls and boys

ok ok i'm exaggerating jeez give me a break

ffs I hope they are never released

is a well known secret TayTay is into virgin males aged 13-17

(((kid rock)))

>archive.fo/Kw21u
this one doesn't work

he's from kentucky so that makes sense lmao

He never responded and I need evidence of your accusation.

Yes, she cute. She has been in the business for a few years right? He probably seen her nude when she was 16 for sure.

it cant be Robert because he was a huge addict and has become completely clean after his problems with cocaine there is no way in hell he would have taken any opiate, fentanyl came out after he has been clean for years. this guy seems like a larp, its probably OP DESU

Why not?

> fentanyl introduced in the mid-90s
> RDJ arrrsted for drug use in the early '00s
timeline works out