He's a fat, f***ing liar! Families of fallen soldiers slam Trump

Well pol?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4986980/Sister-slain-soldier-lashes-Trump-troops.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/10/18/totally-fabricated-trump-disputes-congresswomans-depiction-of-his-exchange-with-soldiers-widow/
time.com/4988112/donald-trump-niger-dustin-wright/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Kelly defended him, and I'll take the word of a respected general over a British tabloid every time. Quit being a cunt.

At this point no intelligent person is supporting Trump. It's all edgy teenagers and hillbillies

The widow herself said it was true though, see here

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/10/18/totally-fabricated-trump-disputes-congresswomans-depiction-of-his-exchange-with-soldiers-widow/

The iranians said it out loud. Hes a mentally retarded special needs person in the most powerful position in the world.

he didnt talk to this lady... wut is ur point?
they did sign their life away
if they knew they were fighting to secure the value of the petro-dollar, maybe they wouldn't have signed their agency/life away

>a niggress took the chance to be uppity and make bank off her dead son
how many times have you seen this now Sup Forums

Resorting to this? Really? What about the liberal times article with the father that praised Trump that hit today?

You'll get yours soon enough. Sad thing is and you don't even realize it, Trump loved you too.

#trumplovesyoutoo

>bush held her as she cried
so bush didnt call her, she approached him and obviously he couldnt tell her to fuck off

>145933580
(Y

Drumpf is a fucking disgrace. I never should have voted for him. I should have voted for Hillary instead.

Faggot

Trump is the most shitstained President ever and he's either fucking extremely dumb (nobody can be that fucking dumb tho) or an agent of Russia and they must have something very big on him to act so fucking retarded everything he does and says benefits Russia and China to a lesser extent. North Korea benefits China and Russia his faggotry over the Iran deal benefits China and Russia his autism over the EU benefits Russia his autistic UN speech gave massive dividends to Russia and China soon fucking Mexcio will be aligned with Russia and China because Trump is a racist shitmouth and his followers are openly bigoted pieces of shit his retardation over Venezuela brought them squarely into the Russian sphere of influence bases and all his retardation over Turkey and Kurdistan brought Turkey into the Russo-Iranian axis even fucking Saudi Arabia is becoming aligned with Putin while Trump himself supports Euroskepticism and his election have them a massive boost leading to the fragmentation and castration of the EU to the benefit of Russia

Keep poloiticizing our troops sacrifices, you fucking stupid libshits! It shows how much disdain you have for our nation and only grows our numbers.

(you)

According to the article it was literally one girl.
One girl= "families" now?
Fuck off with your obvious propaganda you lying faggot no one cares and you're not changing any minds here.

Link?

this right here
obviously this cunt of a woman voted hilldawg

riiiiiiiight

sure they did

sage Hillary go to bed

what makes them think i should give a fuck about their opinion?

Believing the words of some democrat cowboy monstrosity that's anti trump.

le thank u for ur dead husband's service now shut your cunt

What about the soldier's military father who praised Trump today? Why aren't we hearing anything about that?

Oh, hi there Mr. Khan version 2.0

>At this point no intelligent person is supporting Trump. It's all edgy teenagers and hillbillies
It was always edgy teenagers and hillbillies tho

>dailymail

FATHER OF SOLDIER SLAIN IN NIGER Defends President Trump: “My Son Knew What He Signed Up For”…This Is “Not About Donald Trump And This Isn’t About a Damn Phone Call!”

“The tone was great,” Wright said. “His comments were appropriate.”

When pressed if Trump had said something similar to him, Wright said twice that Trump did not, adding that he didn’t see anything problematic about it anyway.

“I’ll say it: my son knew what he signed up for. He signed up to be a green beret. He had no illusions about what that meant,” said Wright, a military veteran himself. “My son came from a military family with a tradition that dates back to 1812. He fully knew what it means to serve and the risk involved.”

She's exactly right, you know. He's definitely very fat and also can't stop telling lies.
Has America ever had a fatter and more lying-prone president?

FUCK OFF DAVID BROCK
TELL SOROS HE CAN EAT A NIGGER DICK AND DIE