A-Africa for Africans... uhhh ermm *farts*... A-A-Asia f-for Asians!

>A-Africa for Africans... uhhh ermm *farts*... A-A-Asia f-for Asians!

The world would be better of you were still a colony

How did Liberia escape colonization?

I won't apologize for being superior

And Thailand and Korea for that matter?

Yes white people are the Apex warriors of human civilization

Any questions libshits?

Thailand? Really?

But there aren't millions of us in their countries though, and they dont have stagnant birth rates like we do.

Didn't MacArthur effectively colonize Japan?

Liberia was created by the USA as a country for former slaves to return to Africa.

>Japan
>not Partial European control or influence
its not like their whole 1800s was marked by a complete "westernisation" of their culture, technology and politics.
Just go to Japan to day and witness the "European influence" and "western control". Hell after WW2 the Americans held them in a pretty short leash.

Sure they were never colonized.

Also, Korea was colonized, but by Japan instead of Europe. Don't know/care about Thailand.

said the faggot cocksmocker under the boot of American hegemony and nuclear umbrella taking 8 inches of Mohammedinian dick in his boipucci while playing with his Chinese made dildo and waking up to take the bycicle to his shitty state services job because he is a faggot in a postindustrial zoo and a debt slave who can't afford a car or to pay for the gas because Russia keeps raising the prices every year

yes.
Just look at Imperial Nippon of the 1940s and tell me that it has not been under "European influence". Everything from cloths, politics, tech and even social norms were heavily influenced by the western world.

Shhhiiiiiiieeeeeet

Commie brining the fire

that is not a real flag you are posting with Euronigger

really made me think

If you’re going to include SoI then there shouldn’t be a single bit of orange on there.

said the burger as he reached into his fat rolls for last night's beer cans while riding his motorscooter to his third job

Hope you're proud of yourself OP, you actually took the time and effort to make this abhorrent thread.
Sage

You've never been to Europe have you Pajeet?

How many of those indigenous people from colonized countries are a minority within their own nations?

What percent of the total global population is nonwhite?
What perfecent of the total global population is white?

Whites make up 10%
Nonwhites make up 90%

Asia for Asians, Apefrica for Apefrica, and White Nations for everyone right?

back to /leftypol/

MacArthur was American, not European you dumb fucks.

i take pride in the values and history of my nation, said the commie

as I said the European influence in Japan happened 100 years before MacArthurs time mutt.

Europe is an American containment zone for defeated nations and their effeminate populations. Europe was forced to give up it's empires and sovereignty under the barrel of a gun and become a shitheap where America can dump it's products in exchange for being cucked into perpetuity after that Europeans became "enlightened" and " civilized" all of a sudden by re-discovering the joys of buttsex and virtue signaling about spreading aids to the rest of the world since this was their new assigned role in the global division of labor. Europe is a zoo. It's 500 million people with no agency who get bullied and pushed around by the likes of the US with 330 million and Russia with 150 million and even the likes of fucking Turkey. Europe has no geopolitical weight or relevance besides being a "moral superpower" aka a bunch of castrated faggots fucking Iran is more relevant on the international stage than all of the EU put together

>Because of the past of Western civilization they need to open their borders and becoming minorities in their own country even though blacks, indians, asians, and mestizos were never minorities in their countries and they get to remain majorities. Please ignore the great achievements western civilization brought to the world and focus on the bad forever
Fuck off. ASIA FOR ASIANS, AFRICA FOR AFRICANS, BUT WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYONE?!

I don't think you understand what a sphere of influence is. It could be argued that Japan was in America's SOI after WW2 but it was never a European country's SOI.

The countries were owned by Europeans but Europeans didn't live there, we just ran the places. A good analogy would be that Europeans were the managers and bosses of those countries.

And look at what happened once the people that knew how to run a country left.

Only North Korea and Liberia should be orange.

Why the fuck did they include the fucking hammer and sickle but not the swastika?

If you let a plague alive, it will eat your home.

Canada's bad enough under Trudeau without TV licenses and "bin your knife" campaigns.

Hey there, friend wait a moment
So you're suggesting
That in the not so distant past
European men were quite literally
Monarchs of the entire world?

>Russia
>Part of Europe

>Japan
>Korea
>Never controlled by Europe
So that's what's wrong with them.

>Russia controlling anything but Ukrainians and poor Russians
>T*rks controlling anything but Armenians and K*rds
Le Mayo

Europeans never mass colonized lands which weren't relatively unoccupied (like the Americas post-Smallpox). India is majority Indian, Egypt is majority Egyptian, the Philippines is majority Filipino.

Exploiting natives is one thing, wiping them out and replacing them in their homelands is another thing entirely. Europeans did the former, not the latter, and many of the actual colonizers (meaning the explorers and colonists) arguably did so due to Christian piety, as opposed to greed.

I am a Poo. Seething over this shit was what made me a lefty for the longest time. The first red pill I swallowed was that European colonization was not the worst thing in the world.

*burger noises*

Funny when they were controlled by Europeans we never tried to genocide them. Now these ungrateful insects are pouring into our countries.

>control is the same as replacement

Middle East was under European control. Do you even know history?

Japan was conquered by Spain.

Youre a retard. Thats all you are is a fucking retard. Asia is for asians. Its made up of mostly fucking asians. Africa is for africans. Its made up of nothing but africans. Same with all the fucking latin countries and india and the middle east. Theyre all almost completely made of one race. Its a constant stream of their offspring into this world. But in europe and america and every white country whites are decreasing in numbers and minorities are rising. Youre a fucking retard if you still dont understand. Either a retard or an anti white piece of shit. Im not against diversity. Its you who is. And it couldnt be more fucking obvious whats going on. Your map is fucking retarded. So wherever the white man sets foot he somehow is the majority there? Hes taking over? This planet is full of fucking retards. And they never stop fucking. We need to fucking Castrate the third world. Make them infertile.

Then why hasn't it been used to its full potential?

(((European control)))

did I say "Sphere of influence"? no? The OP had a category called "Partial European influence" and that fits Japan.

The natives fucked it.

ITT: People that still don't know what a merchant is

>be jew
Portuguese East India Company
>get BTFO'd by inquisition
Dutch East India Company
>cromwell allows jews to return to england
British East India Company

Merchants need a strong proxy power, in the past that has meant a strong navy. Not so much anymore. Empire collapses.

John Wilkes Booth

>all the nonwhite ones were better under European control
Makes me think

Don't know for Korea but the map's a bit fucked, Japan was never under European control or influence but it was under Western control through the US which forced them to open up to trade. Also modern Thailand got by by allying with the French during the colonial era, Brits on the west with greater India and the French on the east in Indochina.
Also "colonized" is a very vague term, Khazakstan was never colonized, it was under Soviet control though, also most of Africa and almost all Asia was administered by Europe, not colonized.

Also Ethiopia was never colonized or under control by Europe, only brief occupation during WWII by Italy.

Same goes for you burger

What an uninformative, ambiguous map. 'Partial European control or influence' wtf is that supposed to mean? What's the criteria? They just decided there is no European influence over Japan at all but there is in China? What kind of 'partial European control' did the West have over Turkey, historically? Man I hate bullshit maps like this.

>Also, Korea was colonized, but by Japan instead of Europe
was not a colonized, it was a Annexation.

This.
Russia should be orange.

Its situation is more similar to Japan's - it managed to modernize and play the game just in time to avoid getting colonized - than to the situation of the western countries.

don't punish the son for the crime of the father

why are people posting so many dykes?