Raildex NT16

>Kamisato proving why he's best boy taking down elements using science shit and actually making use of his harem doing the tidying up

>actually thinks ahead for future events and preps unlike a certain right handed fag who only thinks of the now

Toumafags BTFO

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

KANZAKI THIS ISN'T FUNNY SAVE ME

>toumafags face when they realise Kamisato got better development in 3 volumes than Touma did in fucking 30

JUST

ARE YOU SEEING THIS

>making use of his harem
But Touma has no Harem.Just Guts.

>But Touma has no Harem

Who are these sluts then user?

Kamisato is my new Accelerator.

I love him.

I'd aloha her snackbar if you know what I mean.

Best Saints

You have a lot of time on your hands, don't you user.

Where to start reading after finishing the animes

The first volume.

Misaki a best. A BEST.

Kamisato a shit. A SHIT.

>Gutsman falling in love

I hope he stays world rejected. Too bad his harem didn't go with him. We need to consolidate the cast and move forward with the plot.

Salome confirmed for being a Sasuke of Index.

>The mass murderer pouted her lips and looked away like a delinquent girl scolded by her parents.

>“…Yeah, sorry.”

>Misakifag
>Shitposting
>Having bad taste
Right on time, I guess.

>Finally reading it
>Hamazura mentioned
The hype is real!
Please let Touma punch someone or something. That's all I'm hoping for at this point.

sluts

wtf i like kamisato now

Sluts who will go against him in any time.

Will Misaka realize that Tokiwadai got destroyed because of her?

Sluts.
Hamazura poster warned us about them.

I am going to laugh when Kamisato has more impact on Touma's character in under a week than Othinus did in billions of years.

>His plan was using a school full of innocent little girls as bait to face off against someone he doesn't even know how to beat and then retreat after doing fuck all
Nah, fuck him.

>Misaka with her dick craving for Touma is the purest Tokiwadai
Why are all the Tokiwadai girls such sluts?

Repressing sexual urges will only lead to an inevitable explosive dick craving semen demon

They're not sluts

They're sheltered waifus who have needs

>JUST

Nanami a slut

js06, if you're reading this, did you put that in there on purpose?

This

Ojou-sama require a designated gentleman to relieve their romantic urges discreetly

I want to make Nanami a single mother

Kamisato > Accelerator > Touma > Shiage

I'm hoping Kamisato's influence will rub off on Touma before Kamisato gets WR'd. Lord knows Touma needs to get his shit together and get a plan with a larger pic going. Touma needs goals and seriously question IB and what he should use it to accomplish an objective. Plan agead while thinking of the worst case scenarios in the event he dies.

>Suffering from heat stroke and probably some broken ribs
>Gets dragged to Tokiwadai
>Somehow gets avoided and sexually harassed at the same time
>Then has to fight Kaijus
>Top it off with being dragged along by Kamisato and his sluts

No wonder Touma has such a penchant for bullying lately. If he bottles this shit up he will kill somebody.

Could Kamisato kill Godzilla?

Which Touma version is best/less worse?

>OT/Post-amnesia Touma
>Pre-amnesia Touma
>PTSD/Post-NT9 Touma

Touma doesn't even have an objective, I can't see him getting one other than punching people in front of him. Kamisato himself is just running on revenge anyway.

>rub off on Touma
If spoilers are true then I think that does happen.

I hope Touma adventures with co. around the world looking to rescue Kamisato will come true.

I will NEVER EVER get fucking tired of this.

>“Bring it on, monster!! I’ll show you who this city belongs to!!”

I am liking post NT9 Touma more and more honestly. That and we don't know too much about pre-amnesia Touma besides the fact he was a cynical dick who had a thing for saving people so:

Post NT9 > pre-amnesia > post amnesia

Post NT9 Touma, but I feel he's limiting himself too much

Ehh he don't seem bloodthirsty on revenge anymore though

Kamisato has his faction and me makes use of them. Touma has a faction, but he doesn't use them. Calling it now, after NT16 Touma will start using his faction because Kamisato's words/influence reached him. And the first job on the list will be to take out Yuiitsu.

Considering his faction's different affiliations, agendas and whatnot, it would be more difficult to get all those bastards to work together than to take Yuiitsu down. He will have to rely on those who are on the science side only if he bothers to ask for help.

>Falling for the Kamijou faction meme
Touma wouldn't do that.

>Implying Touma wont protect Yuiitsu from a murderous Biribiri

Reminder that Touma's meme harem is fake and there's nothing you can do about it

> Touma punching
> Biribiri

If Touma does have to face off against AAA Mikoto, he'll have to either do some HO shit or get someone else to deal with it. Unless she goes nuts and starts using her esper power after AAA is destroyed, there won't be a punch

I hope not. Yuiitsu needs to go.

Will WR go to a person if Yuiitsu dies?
I remember Othinus mentioning that IB could go to objects, maybe WR is the same?

Maybe. But since WR requires shadows and a phrase, it'd have to be an object absolutely intended for a human to weild, like a sword. It can't be something like jewelry or a book.

Post nt9 touma for the bantz and how reckless he can be. Seriously he just needs to let go some of his morals and he can fuck.things up real good

>or a book

>WR turns into a book.

>The first page reads "Do you wish for a new world?"

>The rest of the book are snapshots of the lives being lived by past victims, boarded by random objects that had been WR'd.

I don't know user, it could work.

You're neglecting the shadow part.

Fuck yes. The mikotoshit is finally over and we can move onto actually interesting things.

If you take of shipping/anti shipping goggles, Mikoto's development is actually interesting.

But of course if you turn it into "Mikoto and her man

>The target has to be in the books shadow

There, happy?

>books casting large enough shadows for that

It's just awkward. It'd be better if it were a sword or something like that

Is Kamisato going to replace Touma once the latter dies?

>hands casting large enough shadows for that
Think before you post

>end of series
>final boss gone
>Touma and Kakeru seal IB and WR in twin swords
>lock them up

I actually like this. This way, you can assume the swords are successfully kept away from everyone. Series over forever, everyone go home.

BUT if Kamachi wanted, he /could/ come back later and start a story about the swords.

It can be firmly closed or left open

A book seems fine to me

I do think. At least hands can be consciously moved to make large shadows. Have you never played shadow puppets as a kid? A few fingers can grow large enough to cover your bedroom ceiling if you do it right

Wouldn't Touma still have IT? I am pretty sure IB and IT and two completely different entities.

Why doesn't Touma just ask Mikoto to help him with his schoolwork? Has he not realized that she will do literally anything he asks?

Replace the second and with are.

Since in this scenario they've figured out how to the seal powers themselves, it'd be safe to assume that something also happened to IT during the final boss fight. Maybe IT is really powerful but has a limited number of uses? Like that bag of wind in Greek mythology

Meh Kamisato is Batman but that is nothing new.
His harem is basically completely yandere for him and only see him as important.
What is with their family and friends, far away or not existant?
He is basically prepared for the stuff he needs to fight and while tons of students were running around in seek of food and water, he was chilling in the shopping mall and developing plans to counter the threat.
Considering how he acts it feels more like he is playing others as chess pieces.

>interesting things
>not Mikoto
Good one.

He can't even attend school properly, let alone have homework

If Aleister did indeed put IT/dragons in Touma, it's entirely possible he also made sure it had limited uses. Even if he didn't put it in there and it's natural, there's no reason dragons/IT can't be on battery so to speak and have limited uses. At least for Touma.

I'm not implying that I 100% believe that's how it'll go down but it's a reasonable possibility

>. At least hands can be consciously moved to make large shadows
Just hold a book.

>Like that bag of wind in Greek mythology
user it´s obvious why that´s limited.

>Touma has dragons in his arm
>Hamazura is the pilot of the Dragon Rider
>Dragons were often interpreted as holy beings
Hamazura and Touma teaming up to take down Demon AAA Mikoto confirmed.

That would still be awkward as fuck. Nowhere near as awkward as something like a sword, scepter, walking stick ect

Not everybody has to have the "i have to save everybody" mindset, people can be selfish. He's only here to take WR off her anyways and stop her.

See

*nowhere near as effective

>6 volumes later

>Touma still hasn't got his revenge on Silvia

>he will sleep everyday knowing a "women" beat the brains out of him

He deserved what he got in NT10. Worse, even

Ollerus just needs to make her O
Probably actually one of my favorite girls

>Sleep
He hasn't slept at all since then, only passing out after getting the shit kicked out of hin.

How is nobody questioning how quickly he heals? I know it was Heaven Canceller that fixed him but he got beaten into an absolute bloody mess and was up and about in under three days.

It's to be expected of a normal high school boy, there's nothing strange about it at all.

That's nothing. Look at Daihaseisai, where after having been electrocuted, blown up, stabbed, and headcrabbed along with having had his ribs caved in, Touma's still up and running after only one night's worth of hospital rest.

Was Touma ever stabbed?

I think Touma, Hanazura and AAA Mikoto are gonna pull a Quesner/Hevia/Baby Magnum assist.

Guys, I'm starting to think she misses her dog.

Hamazura, even. Words are hard.

With a knife? Twice. Once when he was a kid and that time he fought Hamazura. With literally anything else? Dozens of times.

So cute.

I'd be pretty fucking mad if someone killed my cat. Then again my cat isn't a talking genius scientist, so he wouldn't be forcing anyone to kill or be killed. He's just a normal adolescent tabby you can find anywhere.

>With literally anything else? Dozens of times

For example?

Have they even kissed yet?

Not him, but he was stabbed with a pen by Kamisato like 2 volumes ago