Now that the dust has settled, how would you rare it in its entirety...

now that the dust has settled, how would you rare it in its entirety? i stopped watching it years ago so i wouldn't know but i'm interested still

What anime is this again?

Karakura Town Arc = 8/10

SS Arc = 10/10

Arrancar Arc = 6/10

Fullbring Arc = 3/10

Thousand Year Blood War Arc = 2/10, 5/10 if it had a real ending.

This is a fuckass thread for the millions of Bleach thread. Why?

Because it's irrelevant. The MANGA ended recently. The ANIME ended, fucking, years ago. It doesn't even encompass the two.

I wish sage still worked.

>knows the manga just ended
>but still questions why there's threads being made
You what mate.

>a popular manga that has been running for 15 years just ended! why the fuck are people talking about it?

Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, would it be there?

Nostalgia factor included, it's a 4/10.

Talking about the manga by the way, never bothered to watch the anime.

Slice of life soul reaper arc 6/10
SS arc 10/10
Arrancar arc 8/10
Fake Karakura town 8/10
Fullbringer arc 7/10
Didn't read the manga but I'm assuming it's really shit judging by the reaction.

As someone who rates on a scale of 1-10 and 7-10 like most of you underages do, I rate the manga a 4/10 and anime 3/10 as final scores. At the very least the anime had a much more satisfying ending (even if they put fullbring arc in), but the fillers and pacing dragged it down. Manga no need for explanation, the ending is the most incomplete rushed and detrimental ending I saw in any long running fiction.

Why are you even considering the filler?

Giving an overall score is hard when you consider each arc would have a different rating. It's like saying "Mass Effect was shit because of the ending". You can't rate the first 2 games based on the clusterfuck of the 3rd.

I'd say up to where Ichigo fought and beat Aizen, I'd give it about 8/10? Beyond that - the Quincy shit - like 4/10 - there were some hype moments, like Squad Zero, the idea of Quincies attacking etc. But for the most part, and especially taking the ending into account (which is fair enough as the ending came into this arc), it was shit.

>ghost buster arc
10/10
>Soul Society arc
9.5/10
>Hueco Mundo arc
3/10
>Faketown arc
6/10
>Aizen fight
7/10
>2012-2016
no such thing

Milfhime is the best.

Still waiting on those ichigo/rukia ntr doujins.

>ghostbuster arc
10/10
>SS arc
9.5/10
>Arrancar arc
3/10
>HM arc
4/10
>Faketown arc
5/10
Aizen fight
7/10
>2012-2016
no such thing

5/10 average

Lot of lost potential, lack of coherent focus and pacing, and inability to give characters any real development.

But the designs were pretty stylish, most of the fights prior to the Blood War were entertaining, and some characters were actually pretty good.

The botched ending was disappointing but you could see it coming from a mile away. And there are many anime/mangas out there with worse conclusions and many don't get endings at all.

fullbring arc ruined it

>Still waiting on those ichigo/rukia ntr doujins.
I see more potential in Kazui/Yuzu /ss/ auntcest.

Because sometimes they mixed in canon episodes with filler ones, which is annoying as fuck, because even if you skip fillers you see some random filler characters pop in and out of the series.

Yeah I agree with this.

It does you blithering retard, it just doesn't show up on your name anymore.

10/10

If you don't think Bleach's ending was absolutely perfect, you're a genuine moron

Why didnt he just ignore SJ, find someone else to publish, and just take his time?

Can it be salvaged?
Even Japanese got tired of it, why didnt he slow down?
>Long running
>All that potential
This is what makes it so bad, it could have been amazing.

Atleast we have Yoruichi doujins, Rukia doujins, etc.

Feels weird though, Bleach got me into anime, and it ending after so long feels wrong, and to end so weak makes it worse.

One of the worst written pieces of fictton i've ever read. It felt like showcase of Kubo's character ideas, without anything tying them together. It was great meeting that cast of wierdos and badasses during Soul Society arc, but Kubo never really developed those characters into anything, and instead introduced countless henchmen in each arc to be disposed in a few chapyers. There was no good strory, the world and setting were never developed, there was nothing of substance other than "cool" factor. I glad i dropped that shit during Mexico, by the sound of it, the ending is fucking terrible.

I actually agree with this.

I'm glad it's over, but still, that ending was absolute horseshit, even if you put the shipping shit aside.

>by the sound of it, the ending is fucking terrible.
Basically a shit ton of loose ends, asspulls, no closure for many characters, Orihime ship that came out of nowhere, Rukia ship out of nowhere and not even a thanks for reading.

post lewds

>you didnt learn Japanese in time to be on 2chan watching the response
Fuck.

The series has its ups and downs but for the most part was consistently good, albeit with flaws. The series started with decent characterization for the core cast, and minor developments were enough to keep the characters feeling like people, for a time. However, a series that focused on fights without a good reason as to why any two particular people are fighting without breaks for the people involved makes the series stagnant. Ulq and Grimjaw are not like Yammi, where it didn't really matter who fought them. Grim hurt Rukia, and Ulq kidnapped Orohime; no one but Ichigo would have been satisfying to fight them. Rukia got some resolution with fake Kaien, Byakuya protected Rukia. Full Bring was all over the place, showing off classic moments of fighting in the school yard against those criminal punks, but also during a huge time skip everyone was at the same place as they were prior. The Quincy arc started off strong with finally getting answers to Ichigo's past and a sense of the stakes being raised, but in the end everything was pointless. The main character didn't fight. Zombie ghosts were brought back to life. None of the fights mattered, because lots of enemies weren't resolved, and just killed to buff the elites who were just beaten easily, who then take too much time to fight.

Finally, the shipping. It had been literally years since Ichigo had any meaningful interaction with either of the two women. I liked both of them, the pairings happened at the end of any arc because anyone getting together doesn't make sense. What was the moment that made Rukia get over her trauma with Kaien to see Renji romantically? What got Ichigo to open his eyes to Orohime after all the time they knew each other? WHO CARES.

>Karakura Town Arc =10/10
One of my favourite chunks of manga to this day

SS Arc = 9/10
Still pretty good. Ichigo was fucking great in this arc

Arrancar Arc = 5/0
Started off pretty fun but ended up being a less good copy of the SS arc

Fullbring Arc = 0/10
Christ! what a load of shit! Stop introducing new character you ass hole!

Thousand Year Blood War Arc = 3/10
I was excited at the start. I thought this arc was going to be amazing. I was a fool. That ending was the final nail in the coffin.

Fuck you for wasting my time Kubo

5/10 thanks to the SS arc.

>Soul reaper SoL 8/10
>SS arc 10/10
>Arrancar arc 7/10
>Aizen fight 4/10
>Fullbring arc 4/10
>Thousand Year Blood War up until the end of the first invasion 8.5/10
>Thousand Year Blood War rest 3/10