The Final White Flight

Why don't we all just move to Hungary?

Has anyone else here considered the possibility of creating a new white homeland in Eastern Europe?

I'd gladly swear allegiance to Hungary and assimilate to their culture if they save me from the multicultural mess of Canada.

We could be white, proud, christian, and left alone. Doesn't it sound nice?

[video related]
>youtube.com/watch?v=Heda8CVBJ4c

Other urls found in this thread:

rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/property-62987117.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes goyim everyone group up in one convenient place!
No you stupid goy, don't fight for your homeland your ancestors died for, just leave!

do you think taylor has been (((HOLLYWOODED)))?

feels bad man

i am legit saving up money to move to japan. i do not want to spend the rest of my life surrounded by fucking muslims.

i wish she was that big
still perfect though
taytay for ever

>all rootless Anglos move to Hungary
>Hungary becomes an Anglo country
>the Anglo nigger fetish must be satisfied, so Anglos import niggers into Hungary
>the cycle begins again

>running

Peace was never an option.

Neither leafs or American mongrels are Hungarian and thus they don't belong in Hungary. Fuck off and stop trying to shit up other places.

You have no historic ties to the nation or people of Hungary. You'd be just another parasitical vernim over there. Stay in your fucking lane.

Taylor Swift has no bottom, why are you attracted to her?

Your first step is to learn Hungarian, if you lack the motivation and smarts Hungary does not want you. Oh and being an acceptable horseman also helps

My ancestors that fought for this land are long dead, and that dream is near dead too. Soros owns this country, and the great white north we used to know is now bought and paid for.

My ancestors are European, I think it's time I went home user

>caring about literally the most useless part of the body
retard detected

This. Modern white nationalism is retarded. Hungary for Hungarians. Sweden for the Swedish. Germany for the Germans. etc. etc. The American mongrel's bastarized version of white nationalism is universal white nationalism because they have no real racial uniqueness or a real unique culture, they're all mongrel scum and half-breed garbage.

Who's going to fix Canada?

I was in Hungary on a vacation.
The people there are not "white", i use the word "white", because i don't know an accurate word for it.
They look very different, and behave very different, compared to where i am from.

There is a reason, behind the difference in GDP between various countries, and it is most often a consequence of the people inhabiting the country.

>neither leafs nor yankees are European
imagine being this stupid

Fuck off mongrel. No American belongs in Hungary unless they have Hungarian roots. American German half-breeds and mongrels don't belong in Hungary. You have no racial and cultural ties to Hungary and it's people. You're just another refugee with white skin looking for the next place to shit up. Stick to your own country and fight you utter cowards.

Not all Europeans are the same. Even Hitler didn't believe in this kind of universalist form of nationalism. He was a GERMAN white nationalist not just a European nationalist. He felt German identity came first above everything else. You mongrels really are destroying what nationalism actually means and are trying to make Europe into America.. a mongrel '''white"'' country with no real culture.

>another mongrel that doesn't appreciate 10/10 classical beauty
>he's just been brainwashed into muh thicc and cowtits

After decades of White flight you should know by now that it doesn't solve the problem
>White normies live peacefully
>non-Whites move in
>Whites become redpilled, move away to new White neighborhood
>they have children who are normies
>non-Whites move in, etc

Maybe if you endured the suffering you could have forged stronger generations

Nobody's stopping you from leaving and finding out why people don't move there.

>Stick to your own country and fight you utter cowards.

This.

America has some culture left, but not much. Those of us with ties to it seem to be the only ones invested in protecting it. Hence my agreeing with your opinion on death before flight.

If anyplace the Czech Republic would be my go to. Hungarians are not all that white.

Lol nope. I live here and I want to fight here. I dont want to live in Hungary anyway

Universal European nationalism is a retarded idea that only mongrels believe in. Germans don't belong in Sweden for example, they're both white yes but they're two different people with different culture and history and identities. We should aim to preserve the unique characteristics of all European people's and not create a globalized universalist form of white nationalist that will destroy white diversity.

cause I'm not a basketball american, so I have actual taste in women.

Well northern European definition of white is to be a race-traitor cuckold who sucks niggerdick. So yes, in that sense Hungarians are definitely not (((white))).

>America has some culture left, but not much
what the fuck does this even mean, how does one quantify culture

>Why don't we all just move to Hungary?
because fuck europe

>Has anyone else here considered the possibility of creating a new white homeland in Eastern Europe?

LETS DO THIS !!!

This
European nationalism is different than american and neither can be transferred to the other

N-no! you suck niggerdick!

Stop saying mongrel, you sound retarded.

My family roots spread all throughout Europe, and I feel a strong connection to that part of the world. You can say I'm different from Eastern Europeans and I don't belong there, but I already said I would have no problem conforming to their culture and identity if I lived there.

As long as they kept out the jews, muslims, blacks, and asians, I'd be the most patriotic Hungarian you'd ever meet.

moar plz

Why do you assume that Hunagrians or whichever Eastern European country will want to take in masses of westerners?

That's a distinctly American fetish.

That would be awesome OP, but I highly doubt anyone in Europe is setting up a safe haven for abused whites around the world. With that being said, I'm sure there are plenty of ostracized whites within Africa, South America, North America, etc. who would love to return home if the opportunity existed.

> Yes goyim, spread out thin enough for us to breed you out of existence. It's been working out great for you for the past 60 years, hasn't it?

B

There is nowhere to go. Just as nowhere in the US or any other white first world country may a white person be unshackled from brown people and being forced to pay for their living costs while they vote against him, so too will the entire Earth be.

Cut the compulsory support of all welfare and social services and you will have what you seek. Their populations will fall down to more manageable levels.

Money, and investment.

Would if I could.
I'm not Hungarian. Not in the least bit.
M-maybe Germany or Italy will pick up the slack....

Needs more muslim dick, Nige?

stand and fight you nigger unite for europa and be a damn man

Only immigrate here if you are white and willing to learn hungarian. It's a tough language, even I as native speaker make fibs because I'm so used to using english. We have enough "gibs me dat" welfare leeching gypsies to not tolerate even more shitskins. Also our economy and pay-grades are not in the best of shapes so keep that in mind.

No

I fit the criteria; I'm willing to work hard to live an honest life raising a family, and I'm white.

The Hungarian economy might not be great, but Canada's economy isn't great either. Currently it's propped up by a Chinese housing bubble, and the oil industry will never return to it's former glory.

The way it's headed, I give Canada 20 years before it becomes the Venezuela of the north.

Why Hungary? Everyone there is gay and hungry.

>a mongrel '''white"'' country with no real culture.
you're ignorant. we have irish areas, german territory, french states... literally uneducated. 56% doesn't refer to blood. it refers to number of people here compared to us.

>anglo-saxon
literally a brit race. and you call us mongrels. Learn your history.

Orban said he'd welcome them.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why don't we just stop being pussies and embrace antisemitism..the label loses it's power every time you ignore it

look at those fuking degenerates..

Could just stop being a fucking pussy

>defend the West from the Turks for centuries
>France allies with them so they will stay
>after a few centuries of being just one of the Habsburg dominions we manage to become equals with Austria and our country starts to prosper
>destroy everything after WW1
>give away even more territories (and native Hungarians) from our historical land than any other country
>Hitler gives some of it back, that's why we ended up on his side
>nope, give that land back, also enjoy being a Soviet puppet
>we revolt against the Soviets in 1956
>a lot of nice words about our courage, but the US shuts down the only European leader (Franco) who wants to send actual help
>also Israel and Egypt might go to war, nobody cares if the Soviet tanks roll in
>end of Communism
>degenerate Western media floods everything, destroying our society even more than Communism did
>get into EU
>get treated as secondary citizens
On one hand, immigration from Western countries was a historical thing and they caused no trouble and gradually assimilated. On the other, you caused the shit you are in, man the fuck up and endure it like we did.

My uncle used to love me, but she died. See how the land lays, then report back here at 0400

A dying animal should just be put down desu, we have a cancer like none other.

>Also our economy and pay-grades are not in the best of shape

"Pay-grades"? What do you mean by this? Are you talking about the value of your currency?

In Japan you're the Muslim.

Salaries. Goods are cheap though, but surprisingly I didn't find prices in Austria or Germany that much expensive than here.

I think it would make more sense if we just pick a province and all mve there and set up an ethnostate. We could technically all go make a town in Nunavut where no nigger would ever choose to live. I bet we could create a pretty sick ice people culture and wait out the collapse of society.

Thats so perfectly looped.

What about housing? I can live cheaply. Isn't the housing rather expensive in Europe?

Spent a month there a few years ago, it was very comfy, but I wouldn't live there. You most likely won't have the same work ethics and culture as a Jap has, so you could either work for some Western company or become an English teacher. 80% of the expats I've met where cucks/lefty cunts and obviously all of them were weebs to make things worse.
But seeing almost only Nips everywhere is definitely better than shitskins and niggers, when I came back to Budapest the refugee crisis was happening and it was shocking to see all the brown faces on public transport.

>Why don't we all just move to Hungary?
because then it wouldnt be hungary anymore, you stupid leaf.

>>he's just been brainwashed into muh thicc and cowtits
Why blame me? THICC always wins.

Yeah, I was thinking that one was a little off. I really don't find her attractive for exactly that reason. I prefer my white women healthy and able to perpetuate my race.

Agreed, but hey not too late to separate! Burn the old and start from anew.

Prices boomed in Budapest in the past two years due to the huge influx of tourists/foreigners. A 40m2 apartment costs around 20-30 million Hungarian Forints, depending on its location and condition. The countryside and smaller towns/cities are obviously cheaper, and the Eastern part of the country is very cheap but it's infested with gypsies, the landscape is boring, salaries are even lower and there is nothing to do.

If only I was a fan of Hungarian movies, culture and animated cartoons instead of Nip! I made a huge mistake what are so e good Hungarian animes?

It takes a lot of energy and resources to live in the arctic regions. Unless you want to live like an eskimo, it would be very difficult to have a self sustaining society up there.

There isn't a southern province that hasn't been infested with third world immigration. The federal government has relocated them into every town across the nation. The cities are even worse. Did you know Toronto was 90% white in 1970? Whites in Toronto now make up about 45% of the population, and that number is quickly dropping.

I lived in Latvia for a year, I have never been happier.

>Only white people (except the occasional Indian for Uni)
>Conservative as fuck
>Part of the EU tho
>No terrorism
>Hot women
>Christianity reigns

flat chest = qt
>inb4 muh thicc

please, someone cut out the "men"

Hate to break it to you but Hungary is for Hungarians. They don't want any immigrants of any color.

You don't even speak any language connected to the European mainland, nevermind having any cultural connection to it other than in your mind. Stop LARPing.

Already on it. I can buy this Ambassador's mansion for like 3 mil in canuckdollars

rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/property-62987117.html

It is our homeland. You ignorant redneck fuck.

It must suck in the US, the impression I've got from the Latvians I used to regularly talk with that they were miserable and butthurt even by post-Communist standards.

We have nothing against immigrants as long as they behave, follow the law and willing to integrate. The shop around the corner is owned by a Viet family, the parents speak the language well, the father always listens to Hungarian music from the 70-es and 80-es, and their children are native speakers basically. I've talked to Chinks who said that they have encountered far less racism here than in many Western countries.
Historically the only problematic immigrants we got (and we got a loz of them) were the ones who had different religion than us, settled around the borders and had their country next to us.

>Classic beauty
This standard has only existed since the 60s, user.

We need a Anglo ethno-state for all people with primarily British or otherwise Germanic (if American or Canadian) heritage, because the white Anglophone world does share a unique culture from other whites.

>Ethnonationalism is unamerican!!

Spotted the Boomer.

go eat some curry, Idris

>All whites are the same
Spotted the mutt.
Preserving each nations unique customs, cultures and features is as important as our skin.
Poland for Poles. Denmark for Danes. Hungary for Hungarians. etc.

I know thats why I am willing to suffer and live in the frozen tundra.

I agree with you.
>Austrlian not mongrel though
Thank your irish and anglo genes

We can save Canada. We just need to get the natives and french to lead the way.

>strawman
>adhom
>strawman
>adhom

lmao

I think in the next 20 years we will see de facto white-only areas that we can move to with legal protection for it. Dunno where it's going to start first, but it will come. Build up your career and assets in the mean time

I love Magyarország and have been there many times.
Budapest is mind blowing. The architecture is beautiful, the city is peaceful, it's amazing to be able to walk through a city without needing a fucking pistol.
Egy kicsit beszelék magyarul. And one day I will retire there.
The people there are proud, and yet they are somewhat pessimistic due to their history.
Szeretlek Magyarország, and oh yeah, fuck trianon.

Hungarians aren't pure white, they have a lot of eastern and asiatic blood, which should be of little surprise given their location and recorded history.

Oh sweet Goddess I am anxiously awaiting your new single at 12AM. Please don't let me down.
t. your biggest fan

Yes, we are half-Mongol half-Turks. Stay away from here and go to a pure white Scandinavian country please.

Give us a little time, if ONE more anti-white nigger gets elected, we're all moving to eastern Europe. I can fucking promise you this.

It's going to be like the white flight out of SA in 1994

If you can't man up where you are and take a stand, what makes you think you can do it in Hungary? The west needs men, not cowards who run when things get though.

>posting the one i shopped to have bigger tits
>not posting the unshopped one

>not liking Aryan milk

kys

I shopped her tits bigger because the real swift has the booblets of a preteen girl

Much better.