youtu.be/nyqbIteZi2s
youtube.com/watch?v=IMRK5vFsuV0
youtube.com/watch?v=M3W9Z7XBzYc
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dZc1V67XzNw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Just watched it - the nothing is sacred part actually made me tear up a little. He’s right. Everything is lost in this post modern, Jewish, nihilistic society. I also felt deeply for this guy and his son. Semper Fidelis General Kelly and sorry for your loss.

This picture explains everything you need to know about the Jews who control all media.

The saddest picture i ever saw

No. This one does.

Amen

At work. What happened?

Daily reminder
youtu.be/nyqbIteZi2s

Gen. Kelly describes what happens when a soldier falls in battle, and expresses his (an the nation's) disgust at politicizing Trump's phone call

>taking pictures with your phone during taps
unforgivable

youtube.com/watch?v=IMRK5vFsuV0

you should write cliff's notes

That pic has actually properly infuriated me and I'm not even an Amurican. These people are literally scum

It's all part of the dismal tide.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3W9Z7XBzYc

Dude...too far

fuck off kike. you want that or to actually get gassed.

Every politician in America is nothing but a Jew dicksucker. You play Jew games, you win Jew prizes, including being the fall guy, like this Jew lover.

I really don't get it.

> Be USA
> Let the New York kikes fund and help start communism in the early 1900's
> Come to their rescue in WW2
> Help get the kikes their own nation
> Kikes repay USA and the west by destroying them

Why are Jews such heartless faggots?

perhaps you would like reddit more?

Started watching on break. I fucking lost at 1%. Emotional stuff.

Not really. That feminist cunt deserves far worse.

>watched it
Me too. It is sad when you're being forced to applaud our government tricking kids into joining the military thinking they will fight for justice and America when they die for the Jews. Our military will join us when the time is right to protect America. All is not lost, the military wasn't always a tool for unamerican kikes. We will soon serve our own interests!

This whole phone call thing is a big nothingburger to distract us from larger happenings. But good speech by General Kelly

This guy is what the black pill looks like

Just move on from the Paddock shooting, goyims. Nothing interesting there.

He's 100 percent correct

And the ACTUAL Russia collusion with the Dems

>black pill
Nonsense hes saying exactly what needs to be said. This needs to be our mindset, we simply must ensure what our military is doing is for America, not our "democratic allies" in sandniggerland

Trump is the one that started this stupid scandal. Force him to resign and have Gen. Kelly restore the dignity of this country and become president.

Oi gevalt, what collusion? Trump is the Russia colluder. You must be confused. Quit spreading fake news.

Punished Kelly meme when?

>A man denied his sacredness

They are a vengeful people, and we are largely of German ancestry. We are Amalek.

Anglos are included in the amalek.

Fuck off kike.

lol fuck off concern fag. Only two digit IQ retards would take what Trump said and think it sounded negative.

Time to go back!

wasted quads

They're degenerates. They race mix at incredibly high rates, have a significant amount of traps, and indulge in all forms of degenerate cultures (e.g. black/rap culture).
It's really quite simple. Just that pol spergs out with their usual conspiracy theories and believes there's some sort of cabal of jews working around the clock to destabilize the western world. When really it's a symptom of their degeneracy and their proclivity towards influential, high paying, lax positions in society (lawyers, doctors, media) that gives them that outlet to advance their own degenerate lifestyles towards the public.

He knows he misses white america and everything it was about I'm sure Gen Kelly would send every jew to a gas chamber if he could.

If any of you have Facebergs, this is the kind of video to share.

Their talmud gives them jurisprudence to treat non kikes in such a way. Even though the bulk of kikes you see in media, entertainment, governance and finance are for the most part atheists... they maintain an unbroken understanding that is wholly derived from the talmud and it governs their worldview accordingly.

>they're degenerate
A certain amount are but Jews control our mainstream media and cinema. I know you are merely a shekelhound, but I want others to realize Americans never wanted the plague of miscegenation. All people have faults and America's was not paying enough attention to the Jew. That will change in due time

I mean black pilled on humanity in general. He's having trouble processing the fact that a soldiers death is being so politicized by politicians and the people who support them. He just went up there and basically described how society has become a degenerate hellhole with no stopping.

honestly, letting the general speak and get angry at the press seems like a subtle threat from the white house

>humanity in general
Ah I gotcha man, yeah that's true. You can tell he's old fashioned and truly believes in the old Americans values. I can only hope he understands who did this to us, and can help Trump finally push a pro American policy. A TRUE patriotic policy.

Fuck off.

partially this. milfags are the worst and deserve no one's respect for dying for Israel

that pic turns me on - she was cute before feminism.

Rumors on ehre say (((Weinstein))) spitroasted her with anotehr rich old Jew. Just imagine them both sweating and grunting as they destroyed her white body.

Im ready to kick them out of my country and go to war with them till they completely fuck off and never return.

Watched it. Thanks user, no banter needed. Amazing video.

He summarized how I feel as an early gen x, whose earliest memories include watching a man land on the moon. Everything is gone, every institution is destroyed and all we do is breed more niggers while we flagellate ourselves!ves

1930 meme is accurate

Don't ever compare Hitler or Jackson with that fat fucking kike lover Trump.

>but why was he in Niger?

>obfuscate

What a Cia Nigger

Trump isn't a kike lover. Its called keep your friends close and your enemies closer. If you can't see that you're a fucking retard.

God damn that man has a powerful presence. You can almost feel his pain.

General Kelly is right tho... but thinking you can teach a nigger skills to better themselves is a lost cause.

He keeps kike Kushner and traitorous Ivanka around in order to know their jewplans.

Go back, or lurk moar you kike loving faggot. Be thankful I'm not near my gore folder.

This is the empty barrel who makes all the noise

Agreed. His statements and sentiments were right. But Africans couldn't get out of their own way if they wanted to. They're inept. Look at it like this, Japan became a technological power House from 1945 to now. Look at Africa 800 years ago to now. Still tribal, living in hurts, and scavenging. Wtf.

America INC. Since 1913!

Just wait. One of these days Trump will orchestrate the night of the long knives. Just not yet because of [reasons].

Watching this was strangely comforting. Somehow, it feels good to know that your Potential Adversary No. 1 (as the US was called back in the Soviet days) still has some dignity left. It's hard to imagine yourself fighting against someone with no absolutely dignity.

Jackson was also a kike lover.

Well that's what I'm saying. It's like if pedos overtly ran Hollywood (I know they do but not openly) and all of a sudden we have lolis getting penetrated consistently in movies to the point where eventually it becomes normalized and even pervasive in normal culture.
Is this because they want everyone to be a pedo or because they themselves are pedos and serve their own interests which in turn becomes a norm. This is not done by nerfarious intentions, but merely by it's pervasiveness in main stream society due to a select group of degenerates being self-serving.
Or maybe they just want to destroy western civilization because they hate the goyims and feel as though they alone can control the horde of Muslims that would be left over.

I respect them because they are fooled into thinking their acts are patriotic. I was lucky enough to be redpilled before I joined. I'm mostly appalled by our generals and politicians do willingly sending our military to die as mercenaries. It's sick, and they're the ones who should be hanged and disrespected, not the kids who know no better

what a great man.

Hear, hear! Hitler was elected because people wanted his policies. He didn't take over by force. All these fools who think Trump isnt for American are completely wrong. If he ever turns then we can talk

>Watch and weep
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

You're a fucking moron.

Normies are really filth that deserve to be exterminated.

Hahahahahaha this isn't reddit you dumb fucking nigger kill yourself

They want to control us and breed all goyim into one diluted and unintelligent race that they can control easier. They want all societies destroyed to make way for their new one. Our people have always had degenerates and race traitors but typically those that were subversive to our need as a whole were destroyed. The kikes subverted that thinking from our people and that is why we are the way we are today. That's why we have lost our culture

Fuck off Moshe

soldiers take knees for fallen soldiers at their funerals you fucking neverserves

what rap song is this? trappin asian pussy swag?

it just takes a drop of that monkey blood from Turkey.

Holy fucking shit, thats the message that really needs to be taken here. Our boys fighting because they love what they fight for, we gotta give them something good, pure and sacred. To give reason to their loss.
I truly believe we are one the right path here boys.

>Every politician in America is nothing but a Jew dicksucker. You play Jew games, you win Jew prizes, including being the fall guy, like this Jew lover.
Correct.

General Kelly won me over with this speech - big time.

Nothing is sacred anymore.

What? I've never heard this before.

jews are the manifestation of evil un human form

Kelly 2024

This fucking bitch just said Kelly will say anything to keep his job.

>One right path
It's because we can all say what we feel freely. I don't pretend to know the one truth, but I damn sure know that our patriotism is what makes our race prosper all across the world. It has just been subverted by a race that has evolved to do so, to beguile and swindle, and live off the societies of others. The Jews cannot have the world, for we will take it back and our military will be behind us!

That's because it isn't true. If ONE president was not under the influence of Jews I can assure you it was Jackson. All of our founding fathers werent influenced as well I'm sure except for fucking Alexander hamilton

nice doggo

That's what I thought too.

You think that scrawny, nappy-headed fuck has ever served? Jesus fuck you're dumb.

I've gotten to the point where I don't actually think this is true. As previous user said, Jews are biologically parasitical. That means their nature is to undermine the host to extract resources. White genocide is just a by-product of their inverted sense of morality. If you look at Jewish art you can see their vision of the world is an inversion of the Aryan sense of morality. What they see as "good" we see as "bad" and vice Verda. Kevin Macdonald talks about this in his book culture of critique

Weep with sadness for what we have become. Heart turned to stone for what they have done. Filled to the brim with joy for what is coming.

John Kelly coming out was the best thing that happened on politics in the past several months. Everything he said was true. Women, no longer sacred. Religion, no longer sacred. Military service, no longer sacred. No gasps in the crowd. They all knew what they pushed. They all looked into his eyes as he said it, and they all spun it. I support the white house, it the fucking press. I didn't vote for them. Fuck those kikes

I think this clicked when I heard Ezra Levant who works for rebel media was stealing the donations for Christian refugees and caught on tape recorder talking about how stupid the goyim are. They really do hate Christians. They have no concept of universal ethics. They're willing to kill the host as long as they can keep extracting resources on the short term. Its scary when you realise Jews are basically the aliens from Independence Day

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dZc1V67XzNw

Make America Sacred Again

You got a source on that Ezra claim famalam? I need to see that

Ima feeling this ATM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc

What's scary is how Jews keep doing it over and over again throughout history, never learning from their mistakes. They're never going to stop. It's either them or us. We die or they die. That's what it's going to come down to eventually.