Danganronpa 3

Today we memorize the young boy Yoi-chan. He died too young my friends, it's simply despairing.

Other urls found in this thread:

myreadingmanga.info/zcc-zakiko-hinatas-past-super-danganronpa-2-dj-jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We already had a thread

You will always be with us in spirit, Vash.
I still want to hear your backstory and why you started blacksmithing before even getting to high school

>not searchable
it's shit

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo

is there anyone less developed than izayoichii?

nope

CLASS DISCUSSION

Reasons for Monokuma saying "these events are being broadcast to the world" when Togami says nothing of the sort is going on

And if you say "It's an anime" I swear to fucking GOD

To make it seem like a legitimate killing game even if it isn't

It's an anime, Monokuma always breaks the 4th wall

Because it's just someone who wants to make it seem like it's still Monokuma/Junko behind the game, even though it isn't.

So Boxer is gonna kill Munakata once he finds out he was the one to kill Yukizome, right?

Is someone planning to translate pic related?

We should be celebrating the life of a young blacksmith who lived for pussy and sweets.

RIP in cream puffs my man

I severely hope so. ZCC's djs are the best and a bunch of them haven't even been touched yet.
And you almost never see that pairing.

Junko's wet dreams

Imagine being Hajime in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Nanami, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and your gamer talent. I would totally have sex with you, both me and my lack of talent." when all he really wants to do is get lobotomized to get talents. Like seriously imagine having to be Hajime and not only sit in on that bench while Chiaki Nanami flaunts her gamer talent in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, days after days, hour after hour, while she destroys you on Street Fighter. Not only having to tolerate her enormous body but her haughty attitude as the whole fanbase tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHIAKI NANAMI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been practicing nothing but a healthy diet of sports and jobs and later gave up on the idea of having a talent for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of the boonies in Kodaka High School. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get to sit there and interact with "the Hope" of class 77 (for that is what she calls herself)", the hope she worked so hard for with absolute maniacs in the previous months. And then Kodaka calls for another pandering scene, and you know you could kill every single person in the world before Juzo could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Hajime. You're not going to lose your future Ultimate Hope title over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I only ever think about Mikan. Every minute of every day all I can think about is her adorable voice and her beautiful body. I want to break myself so that Mikan can take care of me forever. I want to hug and cuddle her and tell her it will all be alright. I want to wipe the tears from her cheeks and tell her that I will never leave her. I want to take away all her pain as she takes away mine. I want to tenderly love her like the angel she is. I love Mikan so much I can't help but cry every time I realize she isn't real. I want to hold her and save her from despair. Anons I literally can't take the fact that Mikan isn't real. If I can't be with her in this life, I'll be with her in the next.

All blond girls must die.

izuru: "...Matsuda. I've washed everywhere aside from my indecent parts. Please give me some clothes."

izuru: "I'm going to get stopped by a teacher again on my way back to my room if this is all I'm wearing."

matsuda: "Run back as fast as you can at a speed invisible to the human eye."

izuru: "...You're in a bad mood, aren't you Matsuda. I'm sorry Matsuda."

matsuda: "Don't say stuff you don't mean."

izuru: "I'm sorry, Matsuda."

matsuda: "I get it, stop. ...I'll bring you some clothes once your hair's dry."

So Matsuda's still mad Izuru fucked Junko?
The man was bored and Junko was willing what's a man to do?

Has any user got the Mitarai's eyes colour check? The picture indicating that he has got red eyes in the OP?

Thanks user!

wut

If Chiaki was immune to despair, does that mean she's Ultimate Hope?

This just makes me more curious. Please Translate the rest - or at least a few of the pages after that one...
> myreadingmanga.info/zcc-zakiko-hinatas-past-super-danganronpa-2-dj-jp/

I'm not who asked but thanks for just that part, user!

She's filled with Hopes And Dreams but not ultimate

maybe if Chisa isn't Juzo's partner in the hidden despairs and he knows that she's not dead

To make it seem like it is Junko, to lead their suspicion away from the real culprit(s).

She is literally a walking mass of hope. She inspires everyone around her and acts as a shining become of light. How is that not Ultimate Hope?

She's my Ultimate hope that's for sure.

beacon*

Matsuda-kun go and chill out for a bit! In the meantime, I'm gonna get a checkup by Kamukura-senpai to see if everything is working properly. He's the Ultimate Everything after all~

>She is literally a walking mass of hop
Unless you mean she's carrying Hinata's babby, no

IS THERE ANYONE WHO IS EVEN AS REMOTELY SUSPICIOUS AS OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed, delaying his trial and making time for Ryota to arrive and the killing game to start
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department, doesn't even look at his NG code to avoid killing himself because he already knows all of them
>Went one on one with Gozuboys who was protecting the hopelet
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru to set the stage for Junko-sama to act
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, specifically aims at detective so she can't figure his ass out
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to shut up him up before he could tell everyone he was the traitor
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of poor man's Junko puppet (shitty imitation of the original)
>Too busy punching hopelets, so another hopeman blows up half the school.
>Has Munakata fall into despair when old man tells him his best bro is the traitor
>As the traitor he already knows this shit isn't being broadcast, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these hoplebs.
>Too cuck to declare what he feels to Chisa and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel, eventually developing a grudge over the years
>Gives Chisa the ID of the missing trustee he "stole" even though Junko had it with her, doesn't tell her the owner of the ID, security is suspiciously lax
>Is head of campus security who let amnesiac Junko-sama and cuck Matsuda enter the old building some time later

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, TO TASTE THE DESPAIR OF KILLING YOUR BEST BRO

He is gonna kill everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the Ultimate Hope back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KILL EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Hopefags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

There are too many characters that are ridiculously devoted to someone without any explanation as to why

>Chisa
>Mukuro

but it is junko in a new body

what

Chisa may not be that devoted to Punished Munakata if she's the maid

Mikan is objectively the best girl in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair and there is nothing literally nothing to change my mind. She is LITERALLY perfect, her hair, her face, her expressions, and she has ZERO (0) imperfections. I want to become ill so Mikan-san may take care of me and nurse me back to health. I want Mikan to teach me how to help others and she did to me when I /had/ depression.

Back in around 2014, I had bought a PS Vita after purchasing a 3DS. I've always been a big detective fan (I really love Umineko) so I purchased Danganronpa 1, I breezed through the game and I throughly enjoyed it, I really did. Danganronpa 2 was just released, the moment I saw promotional art of Tsumiki Mikan, I just knew, I knew, that she would be the best girl. Her purple hime haircut contrasting with her petite white skin and her gorgeous purple eyes, I knew she was going to best girl. I purchased Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair for the PS Vita. I maxed out my relationship with her then chapter 3 came around the corner...

I like to believe fan canon trumps canon in all cases, Mikan wouldn't have done that she is best girl. When I read her execution, I cried, it's called "itainoitaino(other Japanese)". Itai translates to "it hurts" in Japanese, imagine Mikan, the most innocent girl and the sweetest girl I've ever met (I was bullied in school by girls) saying "it hurts", I couldn't bear it. I never got past chapter 4, I didn't want to play anymore. I'm glad she is alive and hopefully she will (always) be best girl in danganronpa 3

>you could kill every single person in the world before Juzo could put you down

Lost my ever loving shit from this.

I really wanna see Matsuda show up soon. There's no way he can be out of action for this long especially with Junko and Mukuro both here.

and it's got to be annoying to have new peer around Junko who pretty much fits the same role he does as the brooding, dark and handsome guy

Juzobro reporting in.

Chiaki is more perfect.

Reminder that if you don't like Mikan you have objectively bad taste.

What if I only like her when she's being bullied to tears?

When will Hopeman return?

Anybody float the idea Munakata's forbidden action is "trust anybody besides yourself"?

>chill
>funny
>rich
>always there to give you a good laugh
>toned muscles
>unique hair style
>talent is actually a superpower
Why haven't you made the Weedman your husando?

Didn't Jin know Mukuro and Junko were Despairs? Why would he put them into the school for the future in DR1 then?

no problem friend. any place I can put the text without clogging this thread?

I just wanna see Matsuda so we may get a cameo of real Gekko

No one unironically likes weedman

Fook this spoiler fags

Can someone do this analysis on Mitarai in the original OP before episode 6?

Can wait till cuck boy gets beating the living shit out of him by Izuru in Zetsubou and cut into pieced by edgy Persona in Mirai.

he suspected they were but called off Kyoko's investigation of the killing game and Ryoko/Junko's involvement after getting Pressed by the Board

He suspected Mukuro was affiliated with despair but he didn't have any proof and being Jin he didn't bother following up. Doesn't seem like he had any idea about Junko.

From the other thread:

And before anyone brings up her behavior or falling being "fake" again (nearly in every shitty Western thread), I'll post something from one of the books:

『いじめられていた名残で、事ある事に脱ごうとしたり、体の好きな所に落書きしてくださいなどと言い出すが、そういう趣味がある訳ではなく、相手に嫌われたくないからである』
("Due to the side effect of being bullied, she will often attempt to strip or ask "please draw where you want on me" and so on, but it isn't because she herself wants to do it, but because she doesn't want the person to hate her")

She doesn't like or want to do any of it. Read the official books and play the original Japanese version, you people who can't read behind the lines or tell behavior caused by abuse and trauma. Neither is her clumsy behavior on purpose; though she may hope that it will make others like her, because she wants friends.
She's a good girl that had a ridiculously and unbelievably shitty life and needs a real man that won't take advantage like Hinata to help her. Tsumiki did nothing wrong and the only people who hate her are simple-minded idiots who misunderstand her character or Ibukifags/Saionjifags that bring up the lame excuse of her Despair-self, as if it were actually her fault (or the only one like that), when the reason it happened anyway was because of her own kindness basically sacrificing herself to take care of the others.

I liked him in UDH. He's a pretty entertaining protagonist.

『よく転ぶドジっ子。故意ではないが、何もない場所でどうやったらそうなるのか分からない派手な転び方をするほどそそっかしい』
Roughly translated:
"A clumsy girl that falls over often. Although it ISN'T on purpose, she seems to fall over nothing carelessly in a showily manner, and nobody knows how she ends up like it"
〜〜
I don't know how her character comes across in the English version.
But to me, nothing she does is fake (her normal self) or an act.
So, Tsumiki haters, just fuck off with your shit.

DID SOMEBODY SAY HOPE?

youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc

Reminder Hinata's Parents signed off on the project

Where are all my Mikanfriends? How would you love this angel?

Hopefully soon.
>The next time Komaeda will appear... ...will be that scene... lol

GO DIE

>Why would he put them into the school for the future in DR1 then?
Because he's Jin. He doesn't give a shit, he will cover-up as many horrible crimes as it takes as long as he can keep indulging his talent fetish.

Putting her on my rocket and making it blast off.

Next week, hopefully

Maybe pastebin? Anywhere you'd like is completely fine though. Thanks again for taking the time!

Reminder Hinata is still retarded. Now it's his whole family.

Cause Jin is talent obsessed dumbass.

WHY CAN'T THE ATTACKER LEAVE THE CORPSES ON THE FLOOR

I wish we knew more of his parents and maybe he was instilled with his insecurities by them.

Results inconclusive.

eeeh it looks to me like Ryota's eyes were untouched...

What the fuck is this supposed to be showing us?

What does that mean? He wakes up and talks to Hajime about what went on? More people would like to see that I think.

No wonder the guy was mad at Ryoko all the time

Cause she doesnt want too

Watch the aphrodisiac scene dubbed if you haven't, its hilarious

I'm picking the pixel that looks most saturated from each but Mitarai doesn't really give any great place to do that so it's kind of blended with his eyelashes. With that in mind I think their eye colors match in both.

KillerKiller > Izuru

t. jealous normalfag

Earlier some anons were wondering if Mitarai's eyes were not red, as the other classmates' eyes were in the latest OP. An user is trying to do color comparisons for their reference.

How does it make any sense that Ryota is a despair if it was Chiaki "MARY SUE" Nanami's death what caused class 77 to fall into despair? Ryota doesn't give a shit. Also, Junko is bad at convincing hopelets to join her side.

>anti Hajimefags think some nobody will kill him.

Killer killer himself will have no significance seeing how that is only 6 chapters in.

>WHY WASNT HAJIME SATISFIED WITH CHIAKI HE'S SO RETARDED
t. Chiaki

can someone TL this please

Yeah I'm sure she's going to have a lot of trouble rolling over this total wuss.

About as much trouble as she had rolling over this one.

It's probably word for word the same thing as in the original

>snow is great, especially with my lover

How is it?

she has him wrapped around her finger. Ryota and Despair Papa are the only ones following junko's new body

FINDS A WAY

Cry harder butthurt Hajimefag