Cenk Uygur considering Senate run in California

>Liberal news host Cenk Uygur is considering running against Sen. Dianne Feinstein next year, according to a California elected official who has talked with him about the race.

>“Don’t miss the show next week,” he said in the first minutes of the broadcast. “Interesting. Just don’t miss it. I’ll leave it at that."

mercurynews.com/2017/10/19/cenk-uygur-senate-california-young-turks-dianne-feinstein/

Both Turks now?

Do it. This guy will get demolished.

Depends on who is funding/backing him.

Soros shekels fund TYT, so take a guess who will fund Cenkroaches campaign and in turn try to pass it off as "grassroots".

please, I actually WANT him to win so I can see this stuttering retard on the Senate floor.
>OF COOOUUURSE Sen. Cruz! Come on guys....

He is a moron but has all the right talking points to be a hit with leftists.

Hes not too mentally disabled

Whether he wins or loses, I want him to try. Goddamnit if he wouldn't completely and utterly embody the spirit of Commiefornia.

but the left BURIES the right on youtube!

Yeah I have yet to see any proof that they couldn't elect any whoever they wanted in that state

>Oh come on!! Do I even Have to say something about that?! Disgusting!

smugly smirks without even making a point

proceeds to assume he won

g*d damn this guy makes me cringe so much.

Soros wouldn't back this fruitcake over an establishment vet like (((Feinstein))).

most likely what the 18 billion is for
will be interesting to see which 2018 campaigns get the most (((grass roots))) support

>Google it Rand. Just Google it, OK?!
I want to live in this timeline

>"so Mr. Uygur, what makes you feel you would be a better senator than Dianne Fei-"
>a grinning water filter salesman walks on screen causing the interviewer to stop midsentence in confusion. Cenk looks exasperated as he brings his hand up to his face and begins nodding his head
>Cenk faintly says "not again" as the husky man stands beside cenk and firmly but almost playfully places his hand on his shoulder
>the man goes on a hearty voiced and long winded tirade that seems to just be an unending barrage of information.
>the interviewer tries to intervene but the sheer overload of words coming out of this man's mouth coupled with an uncanny (to a Californian standard) level of testosterone driven domination of the conversation leaves the woman doing the interview wide eyed mouth slightly agape
>chunk ends up going the way of his hero bernie: having the spotlight stolen from him at his own event by someone and inevitably losing to some old corrupt hag.

>2018 already predicted to be a bloodbath for the Repubican establishment
>Bernie rising up replacing the old corporate democrat establishment leadership
>Ted Cruz no longer just a fringe protest vote
>Anti establishment Democrats taking on corrupt pieces of shit like Feinstein
>Clinton and Obama found to be working for Russia
>Trump defeating ISIS instead of funding it
We are doing it bros, we are breaking the back of the establishment on both sides of the aisle. Yeah I hate cenkaroach but Feinstein is fucking Satan and yall know it

Wasn't the young turks (as in the political party) founded by the descendants of Jewish exiles from Spain?

>PIG IN A SUIT

What if...we put Alex Jones in Congress?

Can it be done? someone should try to convince him to run.

Imagine this buffoon in debate.
>*crowd boos*
>Just google it!

Even with a fucking suit he looks like shit.

that'd be amazing

That would end The People's Republic of California faster than the current pace...I'M ALL FOR IT!

make him run for president

Chunk want be Senator.

>tfw when 100% of California's million or so Armenians vote against Cenk.

>"Mr. Uygur, what is your position on the tra-
>"GOOGLE IT YOU DUMB FUCKING RETARD"

Better than harris and feinstein. I support

>FREE SHIT FOR EVERYONE
>FUCKING GOOGLE IT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
>IM BETTER THAN YOU
>IM RIGHT IM RIGHT SHUT UP IM RIGHT FUUUUCKK SHUT UP GOOGLE IT

Tfw that fat fucking water buffalo got wrecked by a Jew.

He could do "Who's on first" with Al Franken without trying

the logical next step

Cenk 2020

I heard it might be Ana.

against a jewish woman? a turk male?

what is this, a fucking holocaust?

cant believe cenk is such an anti semite

Can you imagine the shilling for cenk provided by TYT as a result? I can't even comprehend it

>walks the walk
Cool. Got to respect for that at least.

OF COOOOOURSE OF COURSE OF COURSE OF COURSE

I hope he does, maybe we can get a look into who finances him.

Holy shit that looks like ted

Cenk is /ourGuy/ , right?

If he's running against her, he's in collusion with her. De Leon announced earlier this week he'd run against her, who is a whackado favorite here in CA, with the far far far far extreme ultra left. Cenk will split that vote and hand the primary to Feinstein.