Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_6ADkhI6U
mangahere.co/manga/nejimaki_seirei_senki_tenkyou_no_alderamin/c019/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will it stay alive until subs?

Allahu Akbar!

Sure, next time.

Maybe?

when will they turn into kawaii warlords?
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_6ADkhI6U

Nah unless it get 4 cours.

Shitty shoujo anime.

Makes me laugh every time

>[HorribleSubs] Alderamin on the Sky - 07 [720p].mkv

Alderamin on the Sky - 07 [1080p]

This show is only good for angry hime

Fucking kek

>loli princess in military setting --> No group rape

what?

I tried watching the first episode and was pretty turned off almost immediately.

Should I give it another shot? Are there any redeeming things about this?

poor guys

Only good for grumpy princess

Dont force yourself

roger that. This has been a pretty weak season.

It's one of better series in this season actually.

This show has great potential with Solork as the main character but they're developing it too slow and its just boring.

Oh well what could have been.

I can#t relate to this MC. Why is he into old woman so much? Little girls are superior!

Prettiest girl probably

They are the ones who wants his dick

Anime already speed up a lot compare to LN.

>it's one of the less shit series this season
FTFY

I'll miss her.

RIP

So everyone dropped it?

Only 10 people are watching

Make that 11.

Count me in too.

I need more Military Anime.
Tactics and shit.
I love this.

To all the lurking anons:

I've just binged this shit and it came out way better than expected.

It's nothing special, it's pretty cliche at times in terms of plot devices, but the premise, setting and characters are pretty solid. More than that, MC is Cross Ange levels of based and then some.

You should give it a shot if you're tired of isekai and highschool battle harems. The military theme is pretty decent, too.

I just lurk in Alderamin threads usually.

Can't tell if this is bait or not

I really hope this 'unjust war against the noble savage matriarchy with a religion that isn't bigoted and opposed to SCIENCE' arc ends next episode.

I'm watching it but I'm pretty dissappointed that red fite girl will die since they prop her up to be this invincible fighting machine.
I like these guys a lot cause they're mute and cute but shit like this signaling the death of this cuteness is just more fucking shit.
Why can't blue-tits drop dead or at least get fucked?

Also the whole "we have the SCIENCE" minority and the rest of the world pretending it doesn't use science is just retardedly smug on behalf of the MC. Makes it sound like a Mary Stu character like Log Horizon's Shiroe.

>it's an Ikta predicts everything that happens episode

Will he ever be wrong?

>you will never get a lap pillow from the grumpy princess

I'm also watching. And I really like it.

I really don't see why people praise shit like New Game so much and miss out on a series as good as this one.

I'm enjoying it.

Standard battle LN formula that tries to throw in a tweest with a decent cast and what not.

Pacing is what's terrible and only 13 episodes means it will be forgotten after its finished airing.

Like Trinity 7

>why people praise shit like New Game
Hint.

Because they're almost entirely different shows in different genres with a different set of people they appeal to?

Please don't kill best girl.

Hm
It might have something to do with big chunk of Sup Forums being filthy yurifags.

This is just my assumption tho.

She's deadmeat, bro.

I think being a filthy yurifag is a beautiful thing.

pacing is not bad. 4 episode per volume.

I will never forget Trinity Seven, just because of how much I liked the OST. The girls too.

I heard that this girl is a cake which is another reason why MC likes her and why she will die

YASHASUIIN!

How an anime about war in medieval fantasy land can be so boring?

Hoping next episode will have something entertaining, like a war that's not boring and no muh science

Only good part of this show is the princess, and even then she's not that good yet

go read manga start chapter 19, then you know interesting or not. mangahere.co/manga/nejimaki_seirei_senki_tenkyou_no_alderamin/c019/

I'm waiting for his failure.

She married, but her husband died and she had no children, so she was abandoned by both hers and her husband's family.

You'll be waiting for a while, my man.

>go read

But I'm trying to reduce the boredom, not increase it.

I have a problem with this, considering how hard is for Ikuta understanding not logic behaviors he seems fucking damn accurate to predict them.

I mean, human beings are illogic, they do things in the spite of the moment, they do things for love and hate, but Ikuta is all about "muh logic" but then there is an angry enemy and HE knows exactly how he is gonna react because he predicts his emotions.

That doesn't make much sense to me, for someone that has that much trouble understanding illogical behaviors he gets them too well.

Normal thing would be he being surprised by for example enemies being specially motivated like "why are they fighting, is not logic!" but...nope, he just read them all like an open book anyway.

>reading manga
>boring
Rewatch One punch man and then kill yourself.

She's going to die

wew

same goes for you

You're just speculating, right? Cute purple haired girl is going to be okay, right?

Next you're gonna say people die when they are killed.

>medieval fantasy

Are you for real? it's episode 7 already.